Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^To go with that however, I think that if she was to do very well with her HS sales and gain a tiny bit of popularity over the course of this new single somehow, i think she'll have a chance of staying in the 13th single.

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Well, of course, but unless you're Shimarena or Yuipon, you will get into senbatsu if you sell well. That's always been the NMB way.

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'd agree she's the most vulnerable of the NMB senbatsu members to get dropped and I'm not sure a lot will change regarding that between now and the next couple of months. Management clearly isn't too interested in dropping her, but who knows if they have their hand forced by whoever shapes these decisions.

She did seem especially grateful to be in the Durian Shonen senbatsu, which I found a little odd (though the timing of it coming right after the election could explain away any real concerns). But I can definitely can stand to be optimistic for a change after a 2-3 day period of feeling blue. :p Getting some Kanakichi shop goods today will be nice as well.

Holiday Auto will be available in the next day or so. Can't order through Amazon just yet, but she'll be enjoying nature in a Subaru, which I gather is the sort of thing you do in a Subaru.
    CG-ayEfVAAAbeaE.jpg

81ckJfyIU7L.jpg

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Kanakichi joining the short hair club again.
    CIFG-giVEAAhzHK.jpg CIFG-jJUMAABCFV.jpg

There will be plenty of chances to see her new hair in action since she's into four straight days of performing at the theater. Hopefully she has enough legs for the Team N performances. :D

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    The Holiday Auto spread is fantastic. She's so pretty. :inlove:

New Genkai Toppa gives us more audition footage of Kanakichi. :p
    image.jpg image.jpg

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Wow. I'm legitimately surprised to see this show pop up. :eek:

8. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    AKB to xx will be airing in about an hour and will feature Kanakichi with Watanabe Mayu. Shuu and Nagisa will also be involved. Really looking forward to this, hope it goes well and turns some fans and attention in her direction. :D

9. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm excited to watch it too, it's interesting to have Mayu in there as well so the mix of members should be interesting. It's awesome for Kanakichi to get the opportunity to be on xx as well.

10. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Finally Kanakichi in AKB to XX, hope to see more opportunity of her that involve with AKB members :D
    And her
    latest hair style really suit her :blush:

11. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Finally got around to watching it. It was really good! Can't wait for the next episode....a month from now!? Yikes! :eek:

Kanakichi did a fantastic job controlling the flow. Mayu was fairly nonplussed with the jumping around and Nagisa and Shuu were the perfect choices to not disrupt the flow and keep Mayu a little confused. [hehe]

The chemistry between the three is really spot on. Given they're the most ungrateful kouhai ever who won't even bother to add a "-san" to Kanakichi's name, this shouldn't be a surprise, but I really liked seeing them together like that, haha.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Just announced her graduation.

13. Jokyng

Jokyng Kenkyuusei

Sad but good in a way. She never got to be a front girl, always in the back. Good luck to her. Her smile always warm my heart.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's because she is one of NMB variety queen. The only time she become front girl is when she lead MC and during Nandeyanen Idol.
    That song won't be same anymore...

Ah, and wish her a good luck...

EDIT: Just realized she'll graduate without ever ranked in SSK once. How i wish she will participate in SSK 2016, if able..

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  15. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

this announcement shocked me. she's my second fave in nmb, next to rikanyan. she's so young and consistently part of senbatsu.
    definitely ruined my morning

16. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

And now a really sad news... I really going to miss her but she didn't mention the graduating date?!?!
    Really hope that she can stay longer... wish her the best luck on her future career. Kanakichi...

17. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She has been talking about trusting her kouhai with the group more recently and was especially pleased with Rachel's MC abilities, so really it's not a huge surprise, though I expected it to take another year or so.

She's one of Yoshimoto's favorites, so she wasn't going to be in NMB forever and was going to take that Nana and Ainyan route and transition into Yoshimoto.

So the graduation's unfortunate, but she's not really going anywhere. Just may be more difficult to see her in things.

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Just get back and heard this news and little shocked it's too soon and yes just like @satchan i'm hoping she stays another year before announcing graduation

But now it's already happen so good luck for her next carrer

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Awww, Kanako~~ such a great member. I really hope she gets a nice send-off tho~~

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sad to know Kanakichi announced her graduation today........best of luck in the future