1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Re: Kadowaki Kanako / Team N

Not enough Kanakichi, truthfully.

The lovely girl has gotten a spot with Sanspo for a monthly fishing segment! [clap]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5JsesHXOzk[/yt]

And that's not her in the C-ute video, even though this response is a couple months late. It looks like her, but definitely doesn't look like her and definitely isn't her. [shake] Be pretty neat if it were, but alas.

2. virtualkiss

virtualkiss Kenkyuusei

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

I'm watching this:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCIenv2q13k[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCWYRMh1Bc[/yt]
    primarily watch that for rikanyan.. but

I just found out that.. kanakichi is lovely cute :inlove:

any fan of her online? [party]

4. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm a fan of her too (though I don't post much in her thread) but I do like her since I watched her performance of Nandeyane, idol <--(is it right?), she has one of the best pure faces in the group, but I love her trademark smile :inlove: she has the best smile :blush: in humanity. But I wish if she changed her hairstyle a little bit, because her bangs covers her beautiful eyebrows.

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    c'mon shamurai48.. tell us (new fans of kanakichi throughout the forum) what u know about her [party]
    pretty please [hehe]

I browse through her a lot.. well, she had quite a unique name.. kadowaki.. which is quite hard for me to pronounce at the beginning.. (took quite some time to remember her..)

but at 1st.. nothing special, none caught in my eyes..

till those videos.. her smile, eyes, bangs, cuteness.. reminds me of my past crush :cute:

6. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Post I wrote over at Ebi a few months ago.

Why she is awesome:

Kadowaki Kanako.. AKA.. Kanakichi is NMB48's (in her own words) biggest glutton. She devours sweets and sugary products like no other. While she doesn't get a great deal of TV time, she can usually be found posting all manner of stupidity on Google+. Is often seen with her partner in crime Kinoshita Haruna.

While not one of NMB's front girls, she has been ever present for them since their debut. She didn't miss a single show during the 'Dare Ka No Tame ni' stage, performing in every single show. She has taken part in each of NMB's singles so far, and even got a duet with Haruna on the Oh My God Single..called "Nan de ya nen idol."

Her blogs and G+ updates are often full of jokes and stories, often spread out over a the space of a few days. Ripopo is often a target of friendly abuse, as well as Ainyan. Kanako and Matsuda Shiori sometimes do a Kichi-Houdohou.. much to the (faked) annoyance of Ainyan. Her favourite thing she has done since joining NMB was climbing Mt Fuji. She recently passed the high school entrance exam, so she is entering high school as we speak.

She would like to become a variety talk show personality once she's finished being an Idol, as she enjoys talking. Her hobbies include eating.. and talking.. and fishing with her father during her seldom days off.
    She often posts her catches and the meals she prepares with them on her blog. She loves panda's (possibly because she is a panda on stage.)

While she may never lead a single, she's a solid middle of the field performer for the group, who can be called upon to carry the weight when required.
    Plus... she has the greatest smile in the world.. without exception.

7. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I did also had a hard time remembering her name. But if you want to know more about her, well she is a regular Senbatsu member in NMB48 since the first single until now, she has a very bright & funny character, you can see that bretty well in her G+, but as I said her Nandeyane, Idol with Kinoshita Haruna as double center in NMB48 1st Annivarsary is one of the most amazing moments of her.

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i like her smile.

also she's got pretty good talking/conversation skills, she needs more screentime.
    (then again, so does kanchiru.)

9. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^

thanks for the post Gingerninja, I learn a lot about kanakichi.. and.. she's so damn lovely.. c'mon, girl that love to eat, chat, to fish.. can't go wrong with that :lol: (for me tho)

so she's a regular senbatsu since debut.. lol I guess I overlooked her because.. there are lots of cuties in NMB.. :inlove: :inlove:

dmn I gotta upgrade my brain memory so it could do lots of task at the same time for NMB :lol:

and thanks to all of you, she's added to my G+ follow list [clap]

10. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nandeanen, idol duet [hehe]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjYE0yiyoUw[/yt]

11. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^

I just watched the vid... And it's goooooooooooooooone~ :lol:
    scumbag youtube on the prowl.. haven't download it :fp:

worry not.. I got another.. :lol:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt5Zrp-jA58[/yt]

I don't know why, but seeing her smile in the video, kinda remind me of momusu's kusumi koharuchan..

PS. is that the same video? coz they look the same.. lol.. damn my brain fails me :fp:

12. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    from her G+ post (120803)

[​IMG]
    7:10 AM?? I was just gone to bed when u went for work [hehe]
    who was patting your head? it's because u're such a cute lil sis :drool:

[​IMG]
    so full schedule as always? good for you kanakichi! :inlove:
    is that keiichi? ... hmm.. :lol: :nb:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    another pic with keiichi..

[​IMG]
    hmm well said from a girl who love to eat.. and keiichi photobombing :lol:

[​IMG] 1:59PM
    hmm is that.. keiichi's crepes? or she's holding yours? :awesome:

[​IMG] 3:10 PM
    hmm.. bangs, eyes, cheeks, lips, necklace.. all ok.. perfect!! :inlove:

conclusion: from those 6 pics.. she's irresistibly damn cute!! :inlove: :blush: :nb:

13. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Nice to pop in and see an active Kanakichi thread. :D

She's such a wonderful part of the 48 family; hard working, great attitude, excellent sense of humor, good at what she does, and absolutely adorable. It'd certainly be nice if she could get more opportunities to shine, but she's done well creating opportunities for herself and hopefully can continue to be a senbatsu member for NMB48. :)

It's impossible to disagree. She's been hard at work on g+ lately. :inlove:

Actually, she's been getting a number of opportunities lately in regards to fishing. She's got a monthy segment on Sanspo (two episodes so far) and she also recently appeared on the TV show Big Fishing.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpLmSlay2rU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX7vK6HaUoU[/yt]

Hopefully more people can become fans of this lovely girl. :inlove:

14. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

asudja thanks for the video Kanakichi looks as cute as always,her smile is so cute :cute:

Totally agree,so happy that she gets to appear more on tv and i hope that she gets more opportunities like this and that she continue to be a NMB senbatsu member

15. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^ waaaaa.. yes!! thought I was alone in this thread :cry:
    so it's time to liven up this thread again..

you see.. I wanted to translate all of kanakichi's recent G+ posts.. but I couldn't..
    she's too damn cute, I ended up admiring her instead of posting infos on this thread :lol:

oh fishing is one of her hobbies.. thanks for the vids.. I'll take a look at them (hurry before they got deleted :drool: )

PS. videos had gone private.. :cry: :cry:

16. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqEMYmi_FcI[/yt]

kanakichi's nyan nyan chara collection!!
    warning: she's so damn cute you might want to oshihen. play the video at ur own risk. in case of any oshihen should happened, kanakichi shall not be held responsible :drool: :^O^: :inlove:

17. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    today's G+ summary:

I'm not a morning person, but if that kinda program aired in my area.. I'd wake up early definitely! :lol:

she said "hard da ze" maybe it means working hard, or she'll be rocking the day.. etc

and she also posted a photo of her with keiichi... what's so difficult being with keiichi, kanakichichan? :hehe:

so you have 2 jobs at the least for today? u're doing great kanakichi, I'm proud of you..

That's the spirit!! go kanakichi!!

PS. it's not kanakichi if she posted all her G+ post WITHOUT cute pics.. what r u waiting for?? :^O^:

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Haha, with the frequency I check s48, I'm certainly not helping that case. :D

Thank you very much for the g+ translations. They're certainly appreciated. [nod] :inlove:

What she needs to do though is figure out why her camera takes mirror photos. :p It's not a huge deal when it's just her, but given she and Haru especially have been BFFs together a lot recently in each others' posts, it's impossible to not notice when she's been with her. Same with Keicchi.

Also, the latest feature in Sanspo's Gachi de Tsurimasu! is up! This month she goes ribbon fishing. I've so much to learn about fishing if I'm to keep up with her wonderful exploits.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fl0eqQMexY[/yt]

And I was browsing through my Kanakichi videos last night and watched an early Teens Hakusho episode again where she showcases her glutton side by taking Nana and Fuuchan on a food tour. :drool: I decided to upload it for a friend who's a Fuuchan fan, and I'll be making it private in a couple of days, but I thought I'd share for the time being since she's the dominate member in the episode. [rock]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3IK6D89EA[/yt]

19. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^ lol it's not about the frequency..

look at how u contribute to this thread.. 2 kanakichi's videos worth more than my G+ translation..
    thanks for videos.. am watching them atm..

I'm going to try translating her blog..
    quite hard to understand, she speaks in dialects n slang :lol:
    original post

what I could read is:

- tommorow will be the release of the "sansupo: gachi de tsurimasu!!”

- I'm usually called kanakichi, I'm kadowaki kanako (。・_・。)ノ
    - today I had a pretty tight schedule.

- performance-wise, it's been a long time doing a performance with a full member, I'm happy
    (not sure about this one.. sorotte should refer to being complete/attendance/or aligned.. might be wrong tho)

- I really like team N's "NORI" (googled it.. watanabe miyuki's blog appear.. so anything to do with her? hmm)

-Thanks to everyone, "Virginity" is #1 oricon weekly chart. But that doesn't mean it's enough

- We're not satisfied yet, NMB48 will grow even more

- tommorow will be the "chapu chapu" tour

- baichoriiin?? :lol:

20. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^^Yeah she's referencing a full team performance (which doesn't happen that often)

Sayaka referenced Nノリ on her blog too, from what I can see from context, they are referring to when all of team N are together.

The part after the oricon chart says
    "It's not that I'm bothered about the position, but It makes me happy."
    or something to that effect.

I did translate a lot of her older blogs on blog48, but I got really busy with University and became very inactive.
    She uses a lot of slang and sometimes some very obscure references and jokes that need to be researched lol.