1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^ lol yea..

I used to read lots of ur translation..
    thanks for translating till now Gingerninja..

been a while since another post, so I try translating myself.. I suck am I not? [hehe]

so Nノリ might refer to a "complete team N". thanks for info..

seriously.. I don't know what she meant by "baichoriin" in the last sentence :lol: any clue GN?

PS. it's ok for ur inactivity nowadays, university have to come 1st.. :music:

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    There is talk about changing blog48 to a different host or restarting it, because there is a lot of inactive members and there are no admins, so I was waiting on some decisions on that before I started doing anything again really.

It just means Bye, but she's added a lot of letters that don't mean anything.
    I'd say either translate it as bye, an English silly way of saying bye, or just leave it as it's written.

Riichan does the same with "Gambariichan" which technically doesn't mean anything, it's her Name and Ganbaru combined, so I tend to just leave it as it is.

Feel free to translate the blogs if you wish, if you need any help with anything feel free to ask.

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^

oh so it's like "bye+choriin"??

well I could understand, gambariichan.. it's like gambarimayuyu etc..
    just watched her most recent G+ video with her partner in crime, haruna..

also ends with "baichoriin".. now I knew what that is actually.. :lol:
    I'll try to do some in the midst of my workload.. hopefully I could do some.. :fp:

4. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing,i like watching both of them,they are so cute :cute:

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    lol you're welcome..

yea both of them are hilarious..
    they did that skit like thousands of times.. but still cute..

okay, another kanakichi's blog translation
    sorry if there are misinterpret or mistranslated things..
    only took a glance and don't have time to proof-read it..

glad to see anyone stop by to kanakichi's thread :cry: brings tear to my eyes [party]

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Thank you as always, asudja. [clap]

I love Kanakichi and Haru's "Nandeyanen, Idol" video series. They're so great together. :inlove: I wish I had a better (ie any real kind of) grasp on Japanese to know what the "punchlines" or whatever are in these videos since they are changing the lyrics. I love the friendship these two appear to have, I hope we can continue to watch them for a long, long time.

I admit I wasn't overly thrilled about Yuihan being transferred to NMB if only because of potential senbatsu issues (mostly involving Kanakichi in a very selfish plight of course, but also because I love NMB in general so much that I don't want to lose anybody in senbatsu), but it's hard to stay concerned seeing Kanakichi's adoration for Yuihan, especially on Google+.

It's really nice that she does show such that kind of adoration for members like Takamina and Yuihan as they're excellent role models within 48 groups for her to take on. She may be a high ranking member of the obaka senbatsu, but it sure seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. :)

With other recent going-ons, she became the store manager for a day at CoCo Ichibanya as part of the current NMB48 curry promotions, and it sounds like it went great. It was her second managerial job as she became president of Pocky last November. :XD:

I've also got a friend who's going to be in Namba today or tomorrow...I've asked him to get me lots of Kanako goods when he stops at the NMB store...I'm kind of anxious, hopefully it works out.

7. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^

you're so very welcome satchan!!

lol yea.. they're doing great in the "nandeyanen, idol" skit..
    kanakichi's videos are full of their skit.. makes me :lol: all the time..

you do have a point there.. I love yuihan.. but in the same time, I love all NMB senbatsu as well..
    addition of yuihan might benefit NMB as a whole.. but if they really want to stick on "16 girls max" policiy.. that means 1 senbatsu will be ousted :cry:
    there are some speculation, that yuihan will on a rotation with ripopo (concurent team A in the future).. but it's just some theory..
    it's a fear we have to live each and every day.. my NMB #1 and #2 are both borderline senbatsu (rikanyan and kanakichi).. only time will tell if yuihan will kick one of them out or another victim..

but I think it's ok..
    there's no announcement about that yet.. let's party (while we can... [angel] )

lucky u.. had a friend going to namba [boom]
    had a friend in tokyo, blue collar worker, don't care about AKB, don't have time for them.. I can't ask him to get me any AKB goods :cry:

8. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Yeah i also think this will happen,i just hope Kanakichi wont be kicked out of senbatsu [sweat]

9. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Jo Eriko of team M is graduating..
    so we should think that kanakichi's spot would be safe from yuihan's..
    unless, management want to give change to certain members/KKS (like they put KKS instead of yagura fuko for virginity)

but.. no one have guaranteed spot for the senbatsu (unless NMB's kami7, and too bad, she's not one of them.. I think..)

10. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'll be confident in Kanakichi's senbatsu spot until I see otherwise, in hopes I never do. She appears to have a lot of respect from her kouhai and she does a lot of great work at the theater, which are things I do think management sees in her and rewards. She's not going to be a focus member right now, but I think when looking at stuff she does do, she deserves to keep her spot within the senbatsu. Anyway, we're probably a couple weeks away from the senbatsu coming out, so I hope to see her name there again. :)

In the meantime, you can see Kanakichi on the September 17th episode of Aruaru YY TV which is on their website. Quality is quite low, but nonetheless. :inlove: I'm especially excited because she appears on the episode with HKT48's Kodama Haruka. Quite the golden pair. :^O^:
    http://www.ynn47.jp/aruaruyy?video_id=25480389

Also today (happened about an hour ago), they're airing her latest episode with NMB48 no Teens Hakusho (Episode 25) since she posted about it on g+ decked out in Teens Hakusho outfit. Excited to see it. Appears to be food related. :p

My friend who went to the NMB store got me four photo sets and an oshimen towel. They're en route in the mail, just hope they haven't been caught by customs and randomly remove pieces since I didn't get one of the Kanakichi cards I ordered a few months ago. [sealed] I told him to get me all of the photo sets they had, but when he told the clerk, he may have thought he was joking since he laughed. :D So I'll hopefully have four sets any time now, which is a fine place to start.

11. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    hmm yea.. let's hope so..

in a few, N3 would come out.. I do hope she get good stage unit. don't think she would do solo, but a unit of 4-6 would be great.. that should cement her place in NMB senbatsu for quite some time.

thanks for the aruaruYY link :inlove:

lol, when there are foods related.. she will always take part :^O^:

hmmm looks like.. we have a custom officer that is a fan of kanakichi [hehe]

12. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: [16th BIRTHDAY] Team N - Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANAKICHI

The girl with the best SMILE in the world.

13. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! [boom]

I forgot her b'day..

happy b'day to the cutie with the best smile within all 48 groups..
    hopefully you'll get better chance, more airtime, and this year will be great for you.. :inlove:

14. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Are you looking at me? :blush:
    [​IMG]
    :cute: :cute:
    Man she looks very mature here.

15. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^^ that photo certainly reminds me of my ex-crush..

about 80% similarity.. :inlove: :inlove:

I wonder if the news of her being left out of senbatsu for certain CM is true??

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Kanakichi has been looking very good in some shots recently. :inlove: That picture is a great example. She also looks really nice in her shot at the beginning of the Kitagawa Kenji video. (These beliefs may or may not be incredibly biased) I'm happy she's growing up well, but that she's still Kanakichi after all. :p

As for current CM promotions, the only one she's not in is the SamraiEdge razors CM. Only the five election members, Jo, and Yabushita Shu were in it.

She's a very small part of the Sushiro promotions. I can only find her on the .pdf file in the tiny group photo at the top anywhere on the site (Ripopo is pretty absent as well, so maybe there were scheduling conflicts involving the two of them to limit their involvement?). She does go on forever at the press conference though.

She is also in the new ROUND1 CM for Kitagawa Kenji. :)

Recent fishing exploits include a new episode of Gachi de Tsurimasu!! w/ special guest Keicchi.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9-O9K61jI[/yt]

And fishing on her day off resulted in her best catch yet, so good for her: [clap] https://plus.google.com/116852193162190 ... dCnd6ERJ3S

I found this 1/149 thing searching for the Tsurimasu ep, and it's nice to share. Can't wait to play her campaign to hopefully make some sense of this outfit. [hehe]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFlVE-6k0bE[/yt]

17. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    kanakichi upload her video with Momo-kun into her G+

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5LoPVCIWn4[/yt]

18. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This girl is simply have one of the best smiles in the 48 family that attracted me to her at first, I hope she can continue be in senbatsu for the rest of the singles, I am glad she is included for the new 12 31 song even though her screen time was very little.
    I hope she can gain more fans with her outgoing character, and her excellent MC skills.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I second this ^

she have one, if I couldn't say "THE BEST" smile of all 48 groups members.. like I said a few months ago [hehe]
    the problem is, she's outshone by Team N/NMB members.. (IMHO)

always lurking in this thread, just don't have enough time to grab and share some news about her.. :fp:

dat eyes! dat cheeks! dat smile!! :inlove:

20. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Unfortunately, not a ton of news right now, just her talking about fishing, fishing, fishing, some takoyaki, fishing, fishing, and more fishing. :p She posted in her blog about some news that could be coming to light here in a bit, but we'll see. [nod]

She was #1 on Momoka's recent oshimen list, however, Momoka citing her perfect size, cuteness, innocence, chest mole, and highly erotic body as reasons why. :D

That outfit is beautiful, shamurai. :inlove: I hope she wears a part in her hair a little more frequently.

And her smile is perfect. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]