1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kadowaki Kanako (Kanakichi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5817 result have come (only till #101)..

kanakichi was #101 with 4 voters, 21 points!! can I conclude that 3 of us did? who's the last one? [party]
    a drop from last year #68.

if this was a sosenkyou simulation.. then we're f#cked!!

4 voters, 21 points. an average of 5points each! or personal rank 7-8.
    even though only a few of kanakichi's lover here, I see we held her quite high personally.. (statistically)

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    7 of those were from me ^^
    She was my number 5 overall.

3. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^

so we have 7+5 =12 points now..
    9 points unconfirmed... [hehe]

for a girl spent most of her time on the back row of NMB, she's quite good, even have higher (unofficial) rank than ainyan, akarin, etc.. [party]

c'mon people.. love her more!! :drool:

tanigawa airi's G+, about airi and kanakichi eating cookies from yamao rina (I think).
    kanakichi even snatch a cookie off airi's lips [hehe]

glutton kanakichi :inlove:

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't know about this. [sealed] It would be my own fault to not vote for her in this.

Perfect thing to start my day. :inlove:

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    been ages since my last post..
    these were posted by "Angelii" on rikanyan's thread

definitely one of my best time as a NMB fan. rikanyan+kanakichi!! nothing could go wrong with that combi..
    and they're in pink!! :inlove:

from the look of it, it had something to do with "food" and "fish", 2 of the things she love the most.. :inlove:

so here it is.. hopefully I could see more from the rikanyan-kanakichi combi. :hehe: [party] :inlove: :drool:
    aaaa!! suppin kanakichi!! :inlove: (why rikanyan hide her bed-suppin face, c'mon i want to see [party] )

6. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    A girl with a cute smile, i feel attracted to her when looking at the picture that she posted on her G +, and alson she has a fun personality which make me firm that she's my oshi at NMB

good news for the fans she finally register for the 32nd single sousenkyo (http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo/32ndsi ... roup=nmb48), hope she get ranked this year

7. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ hellooooooooooooooo...

glad to see there are still kanakichi's fans out there [party]
    I'm always lurking on her thread for so long.. but it seem that she have so little admirer..
    any news about kanakichi? please, spill it out!! :cute:

PS. are you really a son/daughter of a faculty dean? [party]

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    nothing in particular, just news about her candidacy in general elections, hehe i'm not a child of faculty dean, just my nickname given by my friends because my academic counsellor is the dean :)

9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'm hoping for the best in the election, but do feel it's a bit of a long shot for her to make the top 64. :( I'm trying to decide if I want to buy any extra copies of the single to vote for her or if I want to stay with just one vote for each version. If "Nandeyanen, Idol" does really really well in the NMB Request Hour, I'm going to have to consider getting some extra votes.

But while I don't expect much, there are a lot of empty spots this year and if NMB can have a year this year like SKE did last year, the possibility exists. :)

News? Not much going on aside from the show in Okinawa with Rikanyan (thanks for sharing it here, asudja! [nod] ). Just her fishing show and she graduated her bobbed hairstyle and changed her catchphrase, switching her kappa line with a fishing line. [hehe]

10. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    my NMB oshi (rikanyan) declined to participate..
    which kanakichi will be the next in line..

like u said satchan, it'll be hard for her to climb.. she's not one of the front girl..
    prediction for the next election is.. lots of AKB old and not so popular member will decline in ranks.. thus giving way to their sister group members..

NMB should put another members to the ranks this year..
    they did it with sayanee, milky, ainyan, nana and maachun last year.. if things went well, they could add another 2-3.. the candidates IMO, yoshida akari, yagura fuuko, tanigawa airi, jonishi kei, kotani riho at the foremost..

tho I want to see kanakichi ranked.. I'm quite pessimistic..
    well.. let's enjoy the event to the fullest shall we?

11. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    I agree it's a long shot but it worth to try though, but i'm still gonna cast my vote to support her, and after that i'll enjoy the event whatever the result may come

12. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ she have quite amount of exposure lately, with the tv programs n such..
    she had a few programs and quite close to rikanyan, which declined to participate.. idk if rikanyan's fans would change to vote kanakichi? or someone closer to rika, like ricchan, keiichi, etc

everything could happen.. idk how her japanese fans think of her.. I could say that she's somewhere mid-tier of NMB senbatsu.. with some push, seeing her in future girls is not impossible..

13. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Handshake numbers from a little before Teppen Tottande! came out suggests she's in the 10-14 range as far as that goes, more than justifying her senbatsu spot, but I'm not really familiar with her Japanese fanbase either to know how they are. I think it'd take an NMB takeover for her to make it, but the chance is better this year than last. :)

I still think voting for her (or any girl who doesn't make it) is important though. We only see the top 64, but management sees everything. If she finishes, say, 87th, she'll still likely be high enough ranking within NMB to keep management from being quick to look in other directions. You sum it up best, anakdekan. :p

That's what's most important in my opinion.

As for other things, I hope she can appear on Geinin! 2 at some point. Her comedic sense would fit right in, even though her acting might need some work judging on 1/149. [hehe]

14. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^according to my counts.. yes she should be at the last 4 of the NMB senbatsu..

but to my subjectivity.. she's mid tier :drool: :cute:

why don't people see such cuties in her?? her partner in crime, haruna is somewhat better positioned on NMB isn't it??

15. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    So our lovely Kanakichi will sing "Todoka na Sou de Todoku Mono", coupling song for NMB 7th single who also will be a Genin 2 Opening Song

I hope she made it too to the main single senbatsu

16. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^ how many members will sing the coupling song?
    is she one of many? like the usual shirogumi/akagumi?
    or she should do duet.. she done it with haruna on nandeyanen idol.. and she did great..

she should be one of the main members for the coupling.. if she meant for the back row again, it's better for her to be in the main song than the coupling..

hopefully.. it's both.. front row.. but yeah.. it's only in my dream..

17. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    yes she will be one of them this is the line up (copied from akb news an releases subforum)

18. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    ^

that's for the coupling song? or for the main song?
    that's a strong lineup worthy for the main song..

if that is for the main song.. my nightmare just came true.. I can't find NMB oshi's name there!! :fp:

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I suddenly feel very confused by this. Where was Kanakichi reported in this song? Kaneko shared on Google+ the lineup for the song that was performed didn't include Kadowaki, but rather Kinoshita Momoka.

So I had been going on the assumption she wasn't on this coupling song, but rather had a better chance of being on the main single (with other senbatsu girls who were left off of this, like Airi, Rikanyan, Uuka, Keira).

20. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    accoridng to the Crunky12 post in the thread that's only lineup for the coupling song, they haven't release the title and the senbatsu for main song