Kinoshita Haruna (Haru) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

KINOSHITA HARUNA

[​IMG]

Team: N
    Name: Kinoshita Haruna (木下春奈)
    Nickname: Haru (はる)
    Birthdate: June 9th, 1998
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: 156 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -
    S48 Wiki Page

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    N1: Nage Kiss de Uchi Otose!
    N2: Ame no Doubutsuen
    N2: Fushidara na Natsu

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Re: Kinoshita Haruna / Team Kenkyuusei

OJOUSAMA. This girl will definitely have a classy character~

xD I'm looking forward to seeing her perform too.

3. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Re: Kinoshita Haruna / Team N

Why so empty?

So I have finally decided that my NMB48 Oshi is Kinoshita Haruna. She caught my attention right at the beginning while they were still auditioning but I wasn't sure yet at that time.

Looks like I'm the only one though.
    *wind blows*
    *leaves rustle*

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Oh, she's been my number two in NMB since I got to know NMB girls, and she could become my number one eventually, but I really need to see an LOD before I can figure out my feelings for sure. But yeah, I love her!

Maybe I should use this opportunity to mention the nickname I've given her, Harunon. She totally has that Harugon lookalike thing going on, like Kuumin and Shimagon. I'm not the only one who sees that, right? So I thought I'd try to give her a Shimagon-like nickname, and somehow came up with Harunon. I think it's a legitimately good nickname, certainly better than that Haru BS on her profile. Who's with me? It's the only thing I ever call her.

5. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Oh Hi there Tokaikko. Some life in this thread! I myself wasn't sure if I was ready to accept her as my NMB Oshi without seeing an LOD of her, but from what Kokoro told me shes very good at MC and is an incredible performer, one of the best. An LOD won't come out for another few months so a fan's account is good enough for me.

I totally noticed the similarity to Harugon when I first saw her! Personally I call her Kinoha, but if Harunon picks up I may start to use it as well. I agree with you though, I don't like her current nickname Haru. There's already another Haru in SDN and I don't like to use overlapping nicknames.

6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Harunon > Haru! Especially when there's also Haruu and Paruru for the AKB KKS Harukas (Shimazaki and Shimada). Kinoha seems a bit like Kojiharu. There's too many girls in the AKB family w/ names starting with Haru-!!!!!!!! There's probably someone out there who broke down the names of all the members right? I don't want to do it!

First saw her hosting Number Shot #5 (haven't been able to find 1-4 to see if she's hosting those also) and was taken aback that's she's only 12! Kind of refreshing to see someone that young who doesn't totally look like a kid (or Jurina j/k but not really :^^;: ) or is a little brat like how Tsuji and Kago were in Morning Musume.

7. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

All episodes can be seen here: http://www.rvj.jp/category.php?category_id=11

As Melos125 has said above, Haruna/Harunon/... was one of the girls whose performance I liked the most when I went to the theater. Good energy without overdoing the moves, genuine smile etc. I remember one moment when she was dancing next to Kotani Riho (yes melos, your two favourites), and the two were smiling genuinely and bright at each other and sending out some nice energy.
    I can't say if she did every movement 100 % correctly, my dancing expertise isn't so great to judge that from watching something just once and 'in real time'. But it looked good, and my attention during the show was drawn to her for quite a long time of it. (I can't say anything about her voice, because she did not have one solo line).

And yes, she is also good in stage show MCs, at least she was on that day.

Two reasons why I think that:
    1) She is good at talking herself. What I mean is that she can convey her point or punch line and what she says is interesting.
    2) She is good at "leading" MCs, like a host: keeping the conversation going and mostly on topic, letting different members speak up, without putting oneself too much in the spotlight.

Of course this was just one stage show, and maybe she had just a brilliant day but I can see some nice idol potential there.

I hope this helps a bit to spread the Haruna love.

8. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

she reminds me a younger version of taiwanese actress June Tsai

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Oh, I forgot to mention this, but isn't she in Nacchan's A3 spot? Because THAT'S HOT. I love when people I love on other teams take Nacchan's spots in rehashed stages. <3 (Igucchi just filled in for whoever has Nacchan's spot in E1 the other day and IT WAS AWESOME.)

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Re: The Kinoshita Haruna Gallery

Quick rough translation

あきらめないでください。 あきらめなければ必ず叶います  (Not 100% on last Kanji)

Please don't give up. If we don't give up our prayers will definatly be answered.

11. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Now I just have to figure out how to DL those videos off of the site or wait until someone smarter figures out how to...

12. kitkat00

kitkat00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

I think she's probably my third favorite in NMB. She's young but she seems mature and for some reason her looks remind me of Koyuki, I can't explain why because they really don't look that much alike... it's just a feeling I guess.

13. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

:cute: Haru was the second member I know in NMB. But now she is my biggest love in NMB. I love her voice and her perfomance. I hope she can become 1 of the most famous members in NMB.

14. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

Doing some baseball stuff.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpV55bub9-4[/yt]

15. idols_starstruck

idols_starstruck Kenkyuusei

As someone new to Nmb48, Haruu actually led my attention to her straight, from be it StarHime or recording with members talking on the programme, she just shine out a little more than others. Weird how I seldom rank lolis as top few but until now so far for me, oo well Haruu is awesome

16. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

She uploaded a photo of herself, and moments later, it was deleted (by her or the staff..)

It's here:

(Click to enlarge)

I found it sexy cute :cute:

And she's so young, 13 years and she already has great MC skills.. :D

Attached Files:

17. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

why don't you have a seat?

chris hansen would like a word with you!

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I'd imagine its cos her bra is visible. ^ or at least thats what it looks like (don't get why that's taboo in a country were 10 year olds do gravure shoots.. )

19. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

^ her bra was visible?, didn't really notice that ... wait a minute?, you were looking at Haru's chest heheh, nah jus' kidding there :)

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i saw an AAA (attack all around) concert where there was lots of suggestive sexy dancing, including implied cunnilingus, the girl got on the table and the guy got on top, etc.

at the end they were supposed to kiss but at the last second it turned into a hug.
    i guess kissing was just too much!

even though haruu is the youngest of the group, she sure doesn't look like or sound like the loli part so it's hard for me to consider her as that.