1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kinoshita Haruna (Haru) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yuuri and Aika wasn't really exactly the front girls either so teppotai doesn't really tell anything other than the center is the most pushed upcoming girl and no doubt we would get someone that is already in the senbatsu with 23 nin so in the end it would tell nothing.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Err... Yuuri was 2nd position in Yama e Ikou. 3rd position was Honori. Also, what about Nagisa and Saepii?

3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Chihhi still had a way better position than Aika but that didn't translate into anything so it still doesn't really tell anything about their current position.
    We all knew that Nagisa would end up in the senbatsu back when Tentoumu Chu was announced so teppotai was used to promote her even more(she even got to center Kimi to Deatte). Same thing with Saepii with her appearing in Kimi to deatte senbatsu too.
    so in the end teppotai still doesn't tell us the position of the girls only who's the most pushed upcoming girls at the moment(that's why Miru got to center in Yama e Ikou).

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Teppotai 4 was before Kimi to Deatte. I don't really know what we're arguing about at this point. So, of the 4 of Yuuri, Aika, Nagisa and Saepii you're arguing that because Chihhi was above Aika in Teppotai 5, that invalidates the idea that Teppotai gives a good indication of position?

I'd argue that because of Chihhi's position in the previous Teppotais that we know management has high hopes for her.

5. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wait, wait, I came to see if Haru cut her hair, but am I in the wrong thread?

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She did. She says she went to the salon and asked to get a trim and was shocked the stylist cut off so much and she was scared the staff would shout at her.

7. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Does she like it like this though ?

I looked it up... So short... It's pretty on her, though.

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i think she looks great. maybe she'll grow out a little bit more and we'll get that sayaka effect again.

C360_2015-02-26-20-58-46-720.jpg

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    She looks great with Sayaka length hair (lmao i don't know whether to call it short or middle xD)

SHE'S IN NAMBA TEPPOUDAI REJOICE THE PUSH FOR SENBATSU IS HERE!
    I really hope this is a sign of her making senbatus again lol i'll hope for it until she makes it!

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^too bad there's no MV for the song so it's like a nonexistent push but she's getting small push here and there although it'll definitely be a fierce battle for a senbatsu spot in the next single(Haruchan was really close this single and staffs even had talks about putting her in the senbatsu for this single and tbh her breaking the hair rule might have decider in the end which is why her going back to black hair is quite a big deal since it's the first time that she's seriously aiming for the senbatsu in forever).
    I'm glad that Haruchan's Idol Rashikunai is pretty much the best episode to date. I guess you can make the format work after all with a good set of fans(Please change it).

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I understand how that would have make them decide not to put her in senbatsu, but if it were up to me I would have put her in senbatsu because of her new haircut, she looks stunning xD

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    According to Haru herself, she was told the reason she got dropped this time was: hair color, piercings and attitude during rehearsals. She says she knows this and is taking steps to fix it.

13. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Oh, good lord. Why do I have to be so rudely remembered of how utterly ridiculous this whole idol business is. I can understand the attitude problem but the rest...are they fucking serious? Momoka got into senbatsu with blue/red/whatever color hair (even though she too had to wear that fricking wick later on) but Haruna doesn't because she has that rather modest brown-redish color? Yeah, sure. And don't get me started on the piercings thing. Because as far as I know Sayanee has them too (not as many, but still). Great reasons to keep her out of senbatsu. I'm so proud of you, NMB mngmt. *slow clap*
    Now I like this haircolor change even less.

P.S.: And yes, I know about the stupid "You are only allowed to dye your hair when you are 18+ years old" rule. But fuck that.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^tbh Haruchan broke the hair rule a bunch of times recently from cutting her bangs a while back until the current haircut so I'm sure the hair colour was the least of the problem.

15. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    But if hair is such a big deal, why reward Momoka for more egregious infractions? And if ear piercings are such a big deal, why reward Kanakichi, who had her cartilage ear piercing before she was 18, but punish Haruna for the same thing (...plus a couple others hehe)?

Honestly, the attitude should've been the only thing limiting her chances, which I'd expect management to want cleaned up (and it's possible they'd have overlooked the other things had she had an exemplary attutude). But if rules are rules, I'm not a fan of punishing one u-18 girl and turning a blind eye towards other u-18 girls.

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its not like Haru got punished severely for any of the infractions. She's in the No.2 position for Teppotai (very flimsy source but seems to be true) and was told that she was knocking on senbatsu's door. That's better off than 46 other girls. I understood it to mean that the staff wanted to see more maturity from her before they'll put her back in and she's responded by dyeing her hair back to black as a sign of her seriousness.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I liked it shoulder length and light brown...

But what's the big deal? I can understand bad attitude (although I'm surprised) and I guess even dyes (Momoka??) But she's not allowed to cut it? And it was an accident anyway! And I didn't even notice any piercings.

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    (10:14am JST) Kinoshita Haruna has joined the SSK!

:banana:

19. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Yesterday I was wondering why Haru ain't in NMB48 senbatsu, then I came here and read: "According to Haru herself, she was told the reason she got dropped this time was: hair color, piercings and attitude during rehearsals. She says she knows this and is taking steps to fix it." Okay :) Attitude during rehearsals need to be fixed and I believe she will, other points are just LOL Well, what can you do...

I've watched NMB48 concerts lately and I notice her constantly. She's got a spark on her eye, dances beautifully, reminds little of Tomochin, handles most of MC's and I really like her. Then I looked her age... 16! OMG! I just watched 2012 concert and she looked more radiant than most NMB stars (the big names, you know) there and she was.. what 13, or 14 :lol: I never knew.
    Anyway. I hope she continues and gets more opportunities at NMB48 senbatsu. She is one of the best on theater stage, so I don't see any reason why she couldn't do that on concerts and singles/albums too. GO HARU!

20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She have pretty much turned on serious mode right after she was told those reason [hehe] Akarin and Kanakichi was talking about how much she changed in the teppen radio.