1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kurokawa Hazuki (Haako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

KUROKAWA HAZUKI

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Kurokawa Hazuki (黒川葉月)
    Nickname: Haako (はーこ)
    Birthdate: August 5, 1998
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10049958633.html

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    -

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: Kurokawa Hazuki / 3rd Generation

Attached Files:

3. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Haako's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

4. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Haako has been in the past couple of kks shows now and this time she got to be in Ame no doubutsuen, which I am sure will melt my face with how adorable she is going to be when I see it.

[​IMG]

Also Haako in Dakishimeraretara is soooooooooooo good.

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I am really starting to like how her character jumps all over the place. A mixture of burikko, dokuzetsu, random forays into other characters like her sexy voice character (hilarious) as well as being pretty talented.

For whatever reason I like it in MCs when people laugh at her and she just stops whatever she's doing and is like "WHY IS EVERYONE LAUGHING?"

6. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    B2 threw a surprise birthday party for the box, who turns 16 today.

[​IMG]

7. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I wonder if they make her do the catchphrase for every present she has to open

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    For the sake of humanity, I hope not.

I do think that Haako is one of the most underrated members. Well, kind of. I can understand her lack of popularity due to her absolutely confusing MCs, but performance-wise she's one of the better ones in B2. I'd like to see her get a chance to do End Roll one of these days, though I doubt that'll happen.

9. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Happy birthday Haako! :ome:

10. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    I'm a bit late I know but I got distracted on her birthday and just wanted to wish her a happy birthday her anyway even if it is 2 days late (in sweden I guess as it's already friday in japan 3)

I really hope haako gets to perform more and reach out to people because I think she's really good her junai no crescendo in BII2 was absolutely fantastic and she's cute.
    I like her in mcs too even if I only understand a little, her energy is cute and her performing with kks and learning K2 just for that is cool. She has grown to be one of my favourite
    nmb members and I hope she'll grow on other people too!

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Haako is, if nothing else, full of energy all the time and is probably loads of fun or really annoying to be around depending on your mood that day. In terms of shows, however, she provides a good character for others to play off of (more with ori-B2 rather than now though) and she's a really good performer so she is really valuable to the group.

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    What is happening with Haako lately?

The YNN where she was crying backstage because of a failed MC, then her birthday speech where she said she wanted to give up after not making senbatsu (which, let's be honest, is really distant), and then she seems over-sensitive at MCs after that, and then Genkai Toppa where she failed in her goal and just ran backstage (not sure if scripted or not, those tears looked real after the guy gave her the poor evaluation, but I'm pretty sure staff wouldn't let her hang out backstage like that).

I feel as if it's going to be real rough for her in the coming weeks...

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Haako's always been known as a crybaby but maybe she's been dealing with some stuff. Hopefully she gets over whatever it is.

14. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    During that whole Genkai Toppa thing, I was trying to figure out how much of it was scripted and how much of it was real because they kinda just built it up during the whole show.

Hopefully she can work through her issues (if there are any).

15. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She has seemed a bit off in MCs recently, but it's possible I'm reading too much into whatever she's got going on, which I do hope is nothing.

The Genkai Toppa! thing felt mostly scripted, at least not including her crying at the result. It almost felt like they carved this episode out for her, which sounds crazier typing it out than it did in my head. But she's the only member to do her introduction, her goldfish catching did remain the "subplot" of the episode, and her visibility throughout the episode culminated towards her getting the last bit of the episode more or less all to herself.

Plus, I would like to imagine the girls would show a greater sense of awareness/concern at Haako disappearing from the set, haha.

16. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I didn't know what to make of that Genkai Toppa episode when she just bolted and retreated into the waiting room. She does seem to have a bit of a glass heart even before, so maybe the pressure of not living up to expectations kinda got to her. At any rate, that was nice of the other members to try and cheer her up, and she was smiling in the end so all's well that ends well.

In the same show, Shuu really impressed me. Must be the first time I've seen her so serious and not acting bratty. Sayanee's hidden talent was a revelation, too. Funny, the first thing that came to mind was that young gymnastics guy whom she surprised dressed as a mascot. lol

17. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Fishing Haako!

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    This was a bit of a disappointing episode. Would've liked to see more, but it's kind of hard to have a fishing show when you don't catch fish, haha.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm quite impressive with Haako Christmas game lol...
    Haako1.jpg
    Haako2.jpg
    Haako3.jpg

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe