1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Naiki Kokoro (Kokochan) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    today is a precious day! it's kokochan 18th birthday! sweetie happy birthday :blush: <3 #kokochanday :D

Here some of my kokochan photos compilation :

COSPLAY KOKOCHAN
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ANIMAL KOKOCHAN
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    IKEMEN KOKOCHAN
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

KOKOCHAN'S SMILE

ANGEL KOKOCHAN
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

FASHION KOKOCHAN

KOKOCHAN JUST BEING MY BELOVED AND PRECIOUS KOKOCHAN :inlove:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love her so much!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Happy birthday kokochan !!! :ome:

3. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    Happy birthday Kokochan! :ome:
    She's such a cutie. :mail:

4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I've seen this cute girl around tumblr since yesterday! Her name was the first thing that interested me, such a pretty name! And then her face is just so cute that I couldn't help becoming very interested in her! Please tell me about her, senpai(s) ( ;u;)/)

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She's very proper in the traditional sense, so if you like that, and "how do I keep up with idol antics?" awkwardness, you'll like her.

You can watch her on Team BII's stage and she's also on YNN NMB Channel a lot. She has her own mini-series called Koko Koto where she has a brief talk with BII members, then plays a requested song on a Japanese harp.

She does cooking a lot. She's on a couple of AKB Cafe specials on YNN where she creates a menu item. Also did a lot on last summer's Nandeyanen Camp and was in Kushiro Rina's series.

Hard to tell a lot about her (sure someone can do better) since it's far more fun to watch her, haha.

That said, she opened Twitter @naiki_cocoro, so you can now keep up with her there!

6. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you!

7. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    I don't know how to describe her but I'll try (with not a really good english sorry) :chuffed:

Naiki Kokoro was recruted during the 1st draft by team B2, Kono Saki(who is now in team N) was the one who recommended her(thank to her!)

she's a shy girl who doesn't talk a lot but she's a really passionate girl in whatever she's doing. Her shyness isn't akward at all because she always has a bright and shiny smile no matter what. She says that she is lacking of self-confidence and she tries hard to surpass this. But in fact this doesn't disturb me at all, it's one point of her personality I really like.

She's know to be a waifu person. I don't really understand this word but it think it means that she's an ideal wife.

She's a really serious girl and she is good at a lot of things.
    for example she's really good at cooking meal and baking cake. For now her most famous recipe is her omurice because she cooked it during an YNN show and it's also in the akb48 café menu.
    Even if we haven't mentioned it a lot for now, she's a good dancer and we know that she did ballet lesson with a member from the group flower(E-girls) but I can't find out who she is and they are good friend. she did ballet, dance and also traditional japanese dance.
    By the way, since I also like exile tribe I have to mentioned that kokochan also like them. She likes saidame J soul brothers and find that they are really cool.

She's doing pretty well in sport and she also can juggle.

Then like mentioned before, she's playing koto a japanese harp and she has her own show on YNN called koko~koto. If you want to know more about her this is definitely something to watch, her cuteness, seriousness and shyness can all be seen in it. (my fav episode is the one with Kinoshita Haruna where they're talking about E-girls and 3JSB)

She's a manga and anime fan. her favourite are Shingeki no Kyojin,One Piece, Naruto and Pretty Cure and Gag Manga Biyori. Like you can see in the photos I posted she also like doing cosplay. Her whole familly like cosplay and anime so she grown up in this wolrd.

Her oshimen is Tanigawa Airi - and she also like kinoshita momoka, Kadowaki Kanako and yamamoto sayaka.

I think this are the main point about kokochan, I might have forgot lot of things and for now I don't know everything about her but everyday I'm learning more and more about her and I'm falling more and more in love with her <3

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  8. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you as well! I wish there was more videos with subs so I could get to know NMB more ^^,

9. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    I finally watched kokochan birthday stage!
    It was really good! she was able to perform end roll unit! it was so good, I love to see her in a cool unit like that and I want to see more!

about the MC :
    - shu wants to eat kokochan's karage(=fried chicken) which is her speciality and shu also proposed a fried chicken party where kokochan will cooked everything (sasuga ksgk haha)
    - Miorin sang a song for kokochan : "kokochan! kokochan! everyone like kokochan! always smiling kokochan! without doubt everyone love kokochan!"
    - terumii explained that kokochan was the one who helped her to learn her position in saka akari stage and she was really sweet with her.
    - Milky imitated kokochan at her draft debut *dancing with an emotioneless face* then kokochan cried and says she was really nervous, then milky explained that kokochan had a neutral face during her performance before but now she's always smiling, so kokochan's tears was also tears of joy.

her birthday cake was an omurice, and her birthday letters were from sararan(takei sara) and her mother. staff said that her mum's letter was one of the longest ever haha.
    during her speech she was really nervous and stressed that she end up crying, awww so cute :cute: I noticed that she wrote what she wanted to say during her speech on her hand. her nervousness was really cute...do your best kokochan! <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  10. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    kokochan cuting fruits like a boss :1st: always so cute <3

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  11. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Doesn't look like Coco-chan fared to well in the janken tournament, but she definitely won the outfit portion. :inlove:

CPBqdUPUwAE5U3w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  12. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    I was really disappointed that she lost her 1st match but she was really really cute. I love this costume. Cocoro's kitchen so sweet! and at least she had an other song when she appeared haha ;)

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    I think it's her first appareance on tv out of a 48 show! I'm so happy! She's so cute!
    Recently there is a lot of good things that happened to her!
    Koko koto on YNN, coupling song in single (12th and 13th single), unit during the anniversary concert and overture on koto, fuyushun no regret on AKB48 show also different position and unit in B2 stage, and now this solo segment on tv(even if it's short, it's the beginning!)...
    I think she's really in a good way to be pushed and might entered senbatsu in the next single among with azunyan.
    I'm so glad to supporting her! She keep improving and surprising me everyday! I'm so happy! My love for her is simply growing up everyday ♡

15. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    kokochan in the 5-nin unit is such a happy news! I'm so glad! even if senbatsu was her goal this year, being in a unit with yuuri, riripon, nagisa and shu is as much better! and she doesn't even need to be in senbatsu to be in a cover haha! that's so awesome! Her push is doing really good recently! only good and happy thing are happening recently! and more people seems to noticed her!

I know it was a random ranking but she ranked #13 during the akbingo lucky girl ranking and I can't helped thinking she will without a doubt have more and more opportunity this year!

looking forward her birthday stage soon!last year was really touching! <3

16. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kokochan Showroom Pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    So are we gonna talk about how she's currently 3rd in the Showroom ranking?!?
    I've not watched any of her shows so far, but now I feel I have to!! What is she doing to get that many points?! Either way, well done! ♡

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

18. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    ikr! I can't watch her morning showroom but I was able to catch up some of her evening one! she's just so adorable, natural, cute and funny! I think the regularity of her showroom helps a lot to be #3, even thought it surprised me! I'm so glad about it! I really hope she gain more fans with this showroom :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Naiki Kokoro and Iso Kanae Neokkiri Dokkiri prank by Konomi during Dynamic Spain trip

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Man, if Coco-chan keeps this hairstyle, she's going to blow up. :1st:
    7c767341-603c-4472-80b5-54bb386bf8b2.jpg CnaClPGVYAAY4wR.jpg CnZ0kvtUsAAxho6.jpg

• Like Like x 1