1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I subbed what is now my favourite song from all of Milky's new songs! It's Ano Hi no Sora to Watashi no Mirai!

The song also feels very close to home to Milky as she said in the MC before performing the song that she wanted to give back to everyone who has been supporting her through her performing this song. It definitely really felt true to her and her struggles, so kudos to everyone involved in producing the song not just the composer and lyricist.

The content is soooo good and heartfelt. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

• Like Like x 4
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Miyuki's 1st Album (17%) will be out on April 3rd.
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201812210000834.html

Details
    w/Warner Music Japan Label "etichetta"
    12 Original Songs (WINTER LOVE ~Watashi no Yeah Yeah~ and Ringo Uruwashi Minori no Kisetsu will be on the Album)

Also Something about Perfume called Miyukiss and Limited Edition (Not sure what it's about).

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I think it is saying that if you buy the Fan Club Limited Edition of the album, you get some fragrance.

"Fan Club Limited Edition also decided that perfume "Miyukiss (Miyukisu)" supervised by themselves will be attached. As more than 15 kinds of perfume are present, the more fragrance there is, the better it is Fragrance Mania "This time it's based on the sweet smell of yourself, this time I want your women to have a date or a morning, the men will feel me with the smell"

5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Awesome! :banana: Her whole return has been absolutely delightful!

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story at Oricon about the three editions. It also mentions the perfume.

"There are three editions: the Limited Edition (CD + DVD), the Normal Edition (CD), and the FC Limited Edition (CD + Blu-ray + Milky Original Perfume). On the DVD of the FC limited edition Blu-ray and the first time limited edition, live footage of "1st LIVE TOUR 2018 ~ Milky Land is it ~" performed at Zepp Tokyo on September 19th of her own 25th birthday. In addition to 13 songs, we will include documents closely attached to the backstage. Commentary by FC only limited edition is also recorded.

Also on the FC limited edition of a fully limited production product, original perfume supervised by herself from selection of bottle to scent, design, naming, its name is also bundled with "Miyukiss" (30 ml). Reservation will be accepted from 6 pm on Wednesday, February 22nd at the fan club member site of Watanabe Miyuki, and will end as soon as the planned number is reached."

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2126131/full/

So if you want the perfume, be ready to order at the Fan Club site on February 22.

• Informative Informative x 5
  7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Ahead of Milky's Christmas live tomorrow, her official site released previews to 5 new songs!

It was first available on fanclub only (they were releasing previews slowly throughout the week), and then today they released all 5 songs for general public too.

You can check out the new songs here!

https://milky.world/Page/music.aspx

They're mostly Christmas themed songs, but they're all bops and I really enjoy them!
    I think my personal fave currently is "Fly With Your Dream"

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  9. oblivious247

oblivious247 Kenkyuusei

I'm gonna be in Japan for that last tour date but it's the same day as Sasshi's grad con.....

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I translated the last mail of 2018 that Milky sent out as a message to fans, so decided to post it here.

Translation only.

Watanabe Miyuki Mail 31st December 2018 (Translation Only)

Everyone, thank you for this one year!

For me, this one year has been a year of change and movement.

I am where I am today thanks to everyone who watched over me through the thick and thin :blush:

Though it isn’t something that can be seen

Just like the presence of family, friends and lovers - that’s how important all of you are to me ;)

And that’s why I also began to really think that I want to remain as that constant sort of presence for everyone through your thick and thin :)

Everyone is bound to face many different kinds of changes in life. However, even in those times, when you run into a wall or find yourself unable to overcome something, I’ll remain a constant for you:)

It was from all of you being here for me that I came to know how incredibly reassuring it is to have a constant :awesome:

Once again, thank you for this year!

And thanks in advance for next year ;)

Miyuki

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  11. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Milky went to Macau for a shooting, staying at the luxury Parisian Hotel.

_20190117_233559.JPG _20190117_233655.JPG _20190117_233749.JPG

撮影でマカオに行ってきました❤️
    #theparisianmacao に泊まりました✨
    とっても素敵なお部屋でした
    撮影についてはまた
    I went to Macao by shooting ❤
    I stayed at #theparisianmacao.
    It was a very nice room.
    For shooting again

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsu8TSYFE5I/

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  12. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

There was a cycling event in Nara(her hometown) and mirukii did some MC for that. She's also going to attend "kansai collection" as a guest next month.

She wrote on her instagram about it "Thank you to all the fans and locals who came out in the cold . It was fun... I hope we can meet once again in my hometown."
    DznlK6KVsAA8OPe.jpg DznKl5LVsAAZf5T.jpg DzmflaNVYAAwOg-.jpg Dzmfme9UYAA4qt0.jpg DzmfgtJUYAARK0L.jpg
    https://www.nikkansports.com/public_race/news/201902170000278.html

I guess you all know but @milky_staff account regularly updates about her schedule.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Source : http://jshowbiz.com/english/component/k2/item/5028-watanabe-miyuki-new-girl-unit.html
    Ex-NMB48 Watanabe Miyuki forms New Girl Unit

[​IMG]

Former NMB48 star Watanabe Miyuki has been very busy lately, after forms New Girl Unit since her return. After a Tour last year, one album on the way, Watanabe Miyuki announces a new plan today: she will produce her own girl unit (TBA), which she also participate in. The girl unit is a time limited project, and run more than a year. according to Watanabe Miyuki's Tweet.

Wantanbe Miyuki is going to hold an audition for the girl unit, interest parties who under age 30, can apply the audition via LINE (@milky_mysta) from today to 7 May 2019.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Mirukii was today at Kansai Collection '19 as a MC and as model.

More info about the mirukii new unit.
    Captura de pantalla de 2019-03-17 20-50-34.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2019-03-17 20-57-58.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2019-03-17 20-50-55.png

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    WWS version

• Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Diet tips. She will be on C Channel. Here is her first contribution with a video clip.

"A former member of NMB48 and AKB48, SKE48, and
    now acting as a talent "Milky Watanabe" Miyuki Watanabe first appearance on C Channel

Introduces "Miruki style beauty art" that a girl becomes a tok A new corner to be seen, "My eyes to see!"
    At the first session, I was told about the diet to keep my body shape. "

https://www.cchan.tv/watch/2f62682eebf3408486fded6e29a717f5/

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 4.47.10 AM.png

Watanabe said, "I try to eat in a balanced manner," but I have not made any special dietary restrictions. The favorite pork cutlet is said to eat "once a week, 2 to 3 times if much". The next day, "I ate too much today," he said, he kept his meal conservative and replaced his breakfast with protein for balance. As for self-catering, it was revealed that avocado with olive oil and salt is the standard menu. Watanabe says about the ideal figure, "I aim to be healthy rather than being very soft."

https://trendnews.yahoo.co.jp/archives/624508/

• Like Like x 3
  20. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5