1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Welcome aboard. This train is heading to Senbatsu so get comfy. :lol:

2. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

^ooh. is she AKB senbatsu material? i think the only NMB in AKB senbatsu is just milky and sayane..
    and i think management will keep only 2 member from sister group..

and i have a question, she still not perform with team A yet right?
    hmm. i wonder when her first performance will be?

3. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    the debut stage Fuuchan as team A hasn't been decided. I also waiting for it. NMB representative in akb senbatsu is only SayaMilky. For now. But, I can see management is preparing Fuuchan to be the next NMB ace. After SayaMilky era over, Fuuchan will take over their position. Well, maybe need 2-3 years from now :p

4. oddball

oddball Member

^

Maybe not decided yet because NMB are on their tour perhaps? Maybe we will hear something after that?

Well technically she already has been a Senbatsu member (in Sayonara Crawl) and was pretty well featured in that, plus they seem to have her a a high UG member the rest of the time so they see something in her to be sure

Hmm well if there can be 3 SKE members in a Senbatsu, can't see why not with NMB too :p

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Well, NMB wota are not as enthusiastic as SKE wota :awesome: . So, I doubt we'll see 3 NMB in AKB singles senbatsu except for the summer release.

6. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Chances of having 3 NMB48 members in Sousenkyo Senbatsu is very hard, SKE48 can do it because they own the majority of UG for 2years running.

Nana is the next in line, but she is still a long way to go from Senbatsu support level. Fuuchan is still technically an unknown for non-NMB48 WOTA.

Team N have always been the focus point for NMB48 till now, Team M and BII are still playing in a lower league than the senpai of N.

Well on Fuuchan's debut in Team A, I guess they have to wait until the East Japan Tour finishes on Jul 3.

Anyway its not really that big of a deal, all concurrent members are not getting much appearances in their kennin team's theater.

Milky only appeared 8 times out of 38 BW stage, Jurina only appeared 5 times out of 36 KW stage. AKB48's theater performance is still slotting AKB48's pure members first.

Which is why sometime for Sister group to kennin to the main group isn't all that glory and benefits. Unless main group kennin to sister group, they goes directly into high senbatsu position. Fuuchan wouldn't be on regular senbatsu anytime soon since SayaMirukii is there to represent NMB48 already.

For UG, whether she is kennin or not, chances is still high for her to appear there.

Limited theater performances, I don't really see much for Fuuchan other than having the AKB48 tag to her name. Which is of cos going to help her to a certain extent, but not too much. Its not really boosting Milky that much, she is just another member in Team B behind Yukirin and Paruru.

Oh, hi everyone I'm a new Fuuchan supporter :)

7. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Not an "unknown" for me now and thanks goes to her being a concurrent member on Team A. And thank goodness she became a Team A member because when I watched Bokura no Yuriika, she's the one I noticed the best. And I'll look forward to her debut in Team A. I'll follow Fuuchan from now on. ;)

Oooh~ First post on NMB thread went here! [hehe]

8. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I was just teasing about Senbatsu. She not making AKB48 Senbatsu anytime soon. I would not be surprised if she becames third out of NMB48 next year though. Not likely but with the right push, she can overtake Nana. The "problem" with Fuuchan might be like Mayuyu though, too "idollike." She the quiet girl who says and does the right thing.

9. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^Making her an AKB48 Senbatsu member, for me, will just attract antis to her (I think). AKB has an issue already regarding the sister groups dominating AKB senbatsu. On an election single, she's ok to go in (like what Suda did) but as a regular like Sayanee and Milky, I don't think she should go in unless she beats Sayanee/Milky through election or management's favor which of course will result either Sayanee or Milky kick out on the regular AKB senbatsu. But for now, I want Fuuchan to go higher on NMB. [notme] (comment from a casual) :^^;:

10. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^
    It will definitely attracts Antis in the start, its quite inevitable as WOTAs aren't really comfortable with sudden changes.

But just look at the current representatives of the new gen Yuihan and Paruru, especially Paruru, there have more Antis that most members, but they have been able to secure even greater support from the fans in the short amount of time.

There will never be a senbatsu member that doesn't get hated someone in their career, if Fuuchan wants to really make it big in her NMB48 career that would be something she have to live through.

At the current rate, its quite impossible for a kouhai to beat their senpai on the same level.

At the moment NMB48's senbatsu is still Team N favored, looking at reference from SKE48. It will take quite awhile before Fuuchan gets any higher.

Both Shu and her are suffering from the Kouhai effect, Senpai gets all the better part all around. Which in this case is Team N.

11. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^I know every push/change will definitely attract antis but my point is she'll attract more than normal if she become the 3rd one from NMB to be in AKB senbatsu. But yeah thinking about it, either replacing Sayanee/Milky or be the 3rd representative of NMB on AKB will just gain her antis like when Sayanee/Milky got removed from the AKB senbatsu and Fuuchan enters, the removed member's fans will be an anti or if she enters regular senbatsu as a 3rd NMB member, she'll gain antis from AKB fans (but not me :hehe: ).

As for the kouhais can't beat seniors, Fuuchan has the opportunity now if she uses her concurrency well and being the now Team M ace makes it even more easier just like Yuko, a 2nd gen beat a senpai which is Acchan on the 2nd election. And if he gains the management's favor it'll be more more easier. :XD:

I don't know much about NMB so please understand any of my noobish opinions. :^^;:

12. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^
    True, Fuuchan will get Antis no matter what kind of situations allowed for her raised in status.

Well, comparing Fuuchan to Yuko isn't really similar. Yuko's raise to fame isn't because she is Team K's Ace, actually most don't even bother about her Ace status in the beginning, more because she is Kami7 and the only two that isn't 1st gen.

Without HebiRota, Yuko can't be on the same status with Acchan now. Cos Acchan was pushed to center all other releases, her media exposure of so many tier higher than Yuko's.

Same like SayaMirukii's media exposure level is lightyears ahead of Fuuchan and Shu, even Jo in the past.

Personally I feel that Team M is having problem raising to the level of Team KII vs Team S, with BII in much worse comparison than Team E.

There used to be Jo to help boost Team M's profile, but since Jo graduated and Fuuchan took over, the exposure level have dropped from low to very low until recently near the Sousenkyo.

I don't feel that Fuuchan is getting the push level that Jo was getting, even worse now that Nana the no.3 on NMB48 is on Team M (well there is + and - to it).

At the moment Fuuchan seems to be in the pool behind SayaMirukii, Nana, Maachun, Keicchi. Let's see from now to the end of year, how much push is coming Fuuchan's way.

Really unsure how much help is the concurrency going to help her, Ripopo and Milky both didn't really gain much from what I see (in terms of profile level) from their concurrency, cos they are always in the shadow of pure AKB48 members.

13. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I miss Jo. :cry:

Jo and Fuuchan would of made a nice duo for Team M. Airin is also a nice piece to the team.

14. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    We must also remember that it was us who drove Jo into the ground and basically made it so she graduated. Fuuchan not getting pushed as hard as Jou is a good thing. Wait until these girls are a bit older so they can handle the workload and the opinions of fans and the internet.

15. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Pros and Cons, by the time they are mature enough to handle this pressures, they are already past their prime. And management wouldn't be spending time, effort and money on pushing them anymore.

Even with mega push, it would take at least 1-2 yrs before the member get up to a high profiled status. And I doubt Aki-P will permit too many Mariko's overaged case to be around, and Mariko is Kami7 hence she is a special case.

Keep the average age down, members will have to peak around 20, else there is no point in investing further as they don't have much years to reap the benefit of the push.

Fuuchan is 16 this year, at 16 Jurina is already a Sousenkyo Kami7. At best, management could wait another year, situation will not be the same next year.

Next year or the year after, it will be Shu's turn to be push. Time and chances wait for nobody, especially in the short-lived world of idols.

16. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I don't think I can compare Yuko and Fuuchan. Nana's presence in Team M is to be senpai. Not to steal the spotlight from Fuuchan. Although Nana is NMB #3, Fuuchan will still be the center of Team M. Now, NMB still too focus on SayaMilky. And I think it will last for the next 2 years. Rank as NMB #5 in the sousenkyo, And Fuyushogun no regret (she's the center of this song) was in top 10 NMB request hour. I think that's a good result for her. Many people support Fuuchan. I don't think I can comare fuuchan and jurina. Jurina was 11 when she entered idol business and she immediately got super Mega push. Oogoe diamond. Center of ske. AKB frontline. Fuuchan audition for NMB when she was 14. She didn't get pust at the start. And she even hasn't been the M center for 1 year. I love Fuuchan and I hope to see her become Next girl center next sousenkyo or maybe in undergirls.

17. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    I'm not completely comparing Yuko to Fuuchan (interesting: Yuuko and Fuuko [shock] ) but the possibility of overtaking the tops/seniors is not impossible although it may take some time or may not even happen.

Oooh~ Interesting. Now I should go find some vids of it! :cute:

18. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I love Fuyushogun no Regret PV especially a scene where Fuuchan shot NMB top members photo. LOL. I hope it's a signal that she'll overtake their position. LOL.

19. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm well I think that maybe we might see Fuuchan more in that 3 spot or at least a merging of her and Nana behind SayaMilky

And yeah Fuuchan was not a push from the start only really happened after Jo left for her but I do think that the fact she did not get pushed from the start works in her favour......

20. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Not all girls can handle pressure but if you want to be a top idol, you almost have to. Mayuyu and Jurina did but Jo couldn't. There's no doubt in my mind Paruru wouldn't if she was pushed at 16. Fuuchan prob be be a gradual push due to Jo and due to her own personality.