1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Yuuki (Yuppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Re: Yamaguchi Yuuki / Team N

I like the drawings she posts on google+.

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

She could keep her "Mige e Magare" hairstyle full time, looks really good on her.

3. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

4. aquaticdragons

aquaticdragons Kenkyuusei

My sister and I will vote for Yuppi in the upcoming elections. :)
    Anyone else also voting for her? :huh:
    Do you think she has a good chance of ranking?

Is there anywhere I can see her stage performances?
    I've never seen them and would like to see them. :(

5. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

Well now that I have my pre-order for Manatsu no Sound Good I can confirm that I will also vote for Yuppi. Even though Nana is my favorite I voted for her last year and I think she will do well this year even if I don't vote for her. I think Yuppi would need the vote more.

6. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    so a whole thread about yuppi without yuppai? come on! I read in the kenji single thread about somethings being unleashed so i check if i could encounter them here. :p

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  8. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'm assuming you mean her boobs and not the pasta.

In one of the Lods from a few weeks ago, they were discussing members good points and Kanakichi said Yuppi, and then when asked what about Yuppi, she just patted her chest area. (Followed by Keiichi telling Kanakichi she was probably the flatest girl in NMB lol)
    The other members are aware at least, she was in that swimsuit shoot for the photobook and I can't think it was for any other reason than her assets.

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i think people know but she isn't as... blatant with it. definitely not to the level of say, sayaka.

i remember in the OMG swimsuit competition (which may be the dumbest nmb thing i've ever seen) she didn't wear something revealing

so... hmmm.

10. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Other than that, she has a beautiful face, but sometimes I feel like she doesn't care that she is an idol, her hair style is the same, & give her the look of the 80 idols.

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I like the fact that Yuppi doesn't flaunt her boobs around. Maybe I'm to feminist/old-school, but I think when a girl is genuinely modest its really nice.
    Ooor she might have some sort of rash or scar on her chest area that she just doesn't want to reveal haha

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well ever since NMB first debuted, and lots of fans noticed Yuuki's assets since forums and such are public for anyone to see, maybe she developed a worry that if she showed them around then that's all what she would be known for.

13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

This girl has been missing from Senbatsu singles for quite a while now and worst, she's not even featured in Docking48 anymore.

She used to be very prominent in Naniwa and then in Docking, but lately, she seems to be "shelved" by management. I remember there was one episode of StarHime, and members voted among themselves and she was one of the top 3 in dancing.

But with so many new members/KKS coming in, perhaps management sees potential in others.

Hope this girl can make a comeback.

14. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Well, she got into OMG senbatsu because of Hotelgate... she wasn't originally supposed to be there, and thus did all the promotion on Naniwa/Docking during that time.

With NMB LODs I wouldn't be surprised if the NMB popularity shifts a little.

15. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

^

Not only did she only get into OMG senbatsu because of the scandal but she was not originally promoted to Team N when it was created. She only got that promotion because one of the girls had to graduate from the team early on because of health reasons. Otherwise she would not have been in the senbatsu for the debut single either.

I love Yuppi but I know a lot of her breaks have come out of pure luck. But she works hard and I love her personality so I hope eventually people start noticing her more.

16. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Honestly, I didn't pay attention to yuppi until yesterday..

I watched an episode of naniwa nadeshiko where NMB girls did bokke monomae. And this girl grabbed my attention. Her bokke monomae was funny that made me laugh hard..haha..

17. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Don't know whether it's been posted, but this is from AKB 1/149 game, behind the scenes.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQJiVapzlk[/yt]

18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    [​IMG]
    :drool:
    Did she really think she can hide THAT? [hehe]

19. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Finally! :^O^:
    Did you see that 'Removal of a ban' ? :D i wonder if her parents or herself bans her to do bikini gravure until she turns 20 (which is this year) [notme]

20. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    :ome: Happy 20th Birthday to Yuuki Yamaguchi! :ome:

Yuppi is finally at the age of majority. I hope she has a great day today!