1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Rara (Rara) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Anyone have any videos of her singing? I'm super glad she got into Senbatsu!

2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I feel like she went with the motto "The louder, the better" but it didn't quite go well... Thanks for the video!

3. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    She's cute and she can write in English which is a huge plus. I can understand now why she was put in senbatsu,,
    Is she the unofficial ace of 7th gen??

4. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    She got airdropped to the front row of Mae no meri... I love how SKE does this.

5. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    LOL, how do they keep doing that?????

6. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Wait that's her voice!!???

7. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Hmm her voice seem have hidden anime quality voice :blush:, cant wait when she hit puberty and getting her adult voice what her voice going to be like :^O^:

8. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

LaLa had her under debut with Team E's show today:
    [​IMG]

9. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    She looks so tired...

10. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
  11. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    It's really weird how they chose to make her debut midway during Makiko's seitansai.
    Her performance was bad and she cried during her MC. She was checking the members around her to match up with everyone and stuff.

In the MC, the other members said she had to learn the stage in no time and it was up to her to appear or not. So she had guts to actually appear at all.

But why would the management make her debut when they didn't prepare her properly? It's only making her look bad compared to a 7th gen like Aiai who's killing it in TeamS...

12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yikes, that is awkward... I don't know why management chose to push her so fast... I see so much talent in the 7th gen and they just randomly picked her?

13. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yes someone got hurt or something I think, don't remember who. But Naru was supposed to perform and got pulled.
    But I've seen theater performances end with someone missing and it's not that big of a deal really.

Japanese fans are tearing management a new one :
    http://ske48matome.net/archives/44585070.html

14. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yikes... She looks so awkward on stage.. Is this really the ace of the 7th generation??? No offense to her...

15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I don't think the lack of talent is to blame here. I think management underprepared her for this stage. She probably didn't have time to properly learn the choreography and the songs you could see that but she did her best trying to smile and still perform. Do you know how hard it must be for a young girl to perform in front of people when you don't even know what you are supposed to perform. You could see during the MC that she was frustrated and disappointed. I'm sure she didn't want to make her debut like that. She also must feel a lot of pressure being selected to appear in this single and be in front.
    In my opinion she did a good job given the circumstances. She had a good energy when she knew the dance steps.
    You could see Makiko trying her best to help Rara during the dancing.

16. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Thanks Rainabow for demonstrating what I was saying earlier. People are going to look at that performance to judge her.

Naru-chan couldn't perform so they asked her IN THE AFTERNOON if she could perform!! She didn't even know any of the songs! That's crazy, asking that of a 14yo girl for her theater debut on someone's else seitansai!!

It's incredible that she even accepted, that shows a lot of guts and the members said so in the MC. But come on management, does the name Jo Eriko ring a bell?

So she basically knew the moves but had to be guided by the other members for the movement and formation.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  17. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ohkay, now I get it. So once again management is being awful. They really need to stop pulling stunts like that... Isn't this like the 5th-6th time they did this? It really makes the girls get judged more then should including when its their debut.

18. trxsh

trxsh Member

Awwwwwwwwww, Lala. <3
    I guess it is odd that they asked her to under in E last minute, but that tells me they must think highly of her ability :p Sometimes even when you're confident you can pull off a really hard feat, actually getting out there and doing it is a whole different thing and you freeze up, panic, and then can't get it together again. Hope she doesn't stay too down about it ^^
    When she first got out there though, she was really smiley, spunky, cute :)

19. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Even so... That has to be really hard for the girls y'know? At least her tell her two days in advance or something...It isn't her fault at all that they decided to pull such a stunt.

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Oh don't get me wrong, I felt really bad for her. I'm just thinking that these things happen and it might not be such a huge deal. Personally I wouldn't go as far as to be calling her Jo yet, haha