Goto Rara (Rara) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Hmm, who knows really. It took 6th gen a crazy long time to get it.

2. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

I wonder why they take so long for them to get only an account ... o_O I'm sooo happy for Lala that seriously i'm making her my Kami Oshi in SKE48.

Enviado desde mi SM-T310 mediante Tapatalk

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wow i just saw Today's AKB SHOW, i was impressed by her writing a blog entry in English, but hearing her speak it she clearly speaks english (rather than engrish).

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Yay another member who can speak fluent English. I hope she doesn't rely on it too much like Hilary.

5. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Whoa, I'm just finding out about this girl and her English skills right now. Her MC bit was impressive.

I always have a knack for making English speakers in 48G one of my oshis (and I do need to stop that since it's turning out to be a bad habit :^^;:), but I'm genuinely interested in seeing how she grows throughout her idol career, so she'll probably become my main SKE oshi after Rena graduates.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    So as said on her blog, Rara had her first gravure shoot today, release the 08/29 (http://ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-12058541006.html).
    She said she had no idea going to the location that it was going to be a gravure shoot, which is pretty weird...
    Don't know till we see the pics but come on management, she's a young girl. At least ask her if she's okay with it first...

7. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Poor girl... Sigh... I hate management sometimes.

8. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah some fans are a bit concerned too : http://ske48matome.net/archives/45009798.html#comments
    I mean, some members don't like gravure so it's kind of messed up to send the girl without telling her it's going to be a gravure shoot.
    She didn't say the word 'swimsuit' so I guess it won't be too bad but they didn't handle it well...
    At least tell her in advance and even ask her if she wants someone to go with her as they did for Anmi if I remember.

9. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    She is still a kid... They shouldn't just spring that crap on her... Its legit disgusting.. I don't care how popular she is. She is only 15 and management needs to remember that.

10. trxsh

trxsh Member

Well it could just be a Nogizaka-style seifuku gravure :p
    I hope they didn't make her feel obliged to do anything she is uncomfortable with. Actually I doubt they would make her do anything obscene lol

11. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I think it's a bit fast to do gravure at this age and don't tell her before she go! I hope for her that is just a cute shot and not a to suggestive one! Like @trxsh said, I hope she's don't feel obliged for anything they want her to do! Just want them to want a little bit more. Finally just hope, that thing be find and she had fun to do it!

12. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

I'm just hoping for it to be a Seifuku Gravure and did Rara mentioned she doesn't like Gravure??

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly the girl could be like Milky and love gravure and I'd still find management essentially forcing it on her distasteful.

14. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

Actually I see inRara a mix of JurinaxSae style... she even said that she uses more pants :)

15. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I could easily rant about the concept and the business side of gravure right now, but I hope everything works out for Rara either way. o_O

16. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

True! Rara is really beautiful and has a future ahead bue if she doesn't want that shoot she should say so.

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    gravure is not only swimsuit. daijobu! daijobu.[hehe] this gravure too[​IMG]

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Still annoyed, but this does make things better.

19. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

Something like this may be accpetable but I still can't tolerate the act of what STAFF did...

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    らら looked amazing on August 10th concert!
    Here's a video of her performing Suika Baby with Mukaichi Mion (centre), Imamura Maria and Sutou Ririka.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    unfortunatly he voice isn't heard much... but she looks really cool.