1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Rara (Rara) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Lol that perf was called 'Gori oshii members song' by the japanese fans, kinda true.
    I'm super hyped for her seitansai tomorrow, she hasn't been in the theater for a while.

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Each day, my love for Rara is increasing~

Now she is my second favourite of SKE48 KKS.

I'm worried because she has a looot of push now and maybe she can get some haters... ;_;

[​IMG][​IMG]

With Ikumin (Team 8) and Ryouha!

3. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Yeah management still has no clue that fans don't like when a member is pushed like that... They're trying too hard and too fast, it worries me a bit...

4. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

That's a big problem that Staff has to do better they can't just take a member from a new generation a give a her a giantic push!...I love Rara and she is my 2/3 Oshi in SKE but I find unfair for other members to not be in Senbatsu or to get a push.
    In AKB I don't like the idea of the push in Mion and Nana... seriously. Other members(before the new gen) need that oportunity. Like Aki, she was in Senbatsu and now they erased her completely off of the Senbatsu list

Enviado desde mi SM-T310 mediante Tapatalk

5. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Management won't learn until they lose money from it. I don't know why they give small pushes to some members like Kano and Oba but do huge pushes to Rara and other members... It makes no sense.

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Is true that all members deserve their fair push, but AKB really need more new generation members to become popular to build a new AKB, this is why they are pushing Mion and Naanya too. From 9th generation, only Paruru and Yui could make it to senbatsu. Meanwhile, in AKB´s general elections AKB as a group didn´t have many girls ranked. So they need to push girls like Mako, Nana, Mion and Naanya to build a new generation in AKB. Management are trying to see who is becoming popular and they are promoting girls from each generation to form a new story for the group.
    Rara´s push is fine if it will help SKE as a group too.

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    But the fandom in SKE isn't like the fandom in AKB (same for HKT and NMB apparently) they don't just accept unconditionally who gets to be popular just because she gets pushed like crazy, it has to be a girl that both management and the fandom both like, otherwise neither side turns out well, with a girl being pushed a lot being rather unpopular or a girl getting hardly any chance making ranking fairly high. Rara could end up being just a girl that is torn down because she is marked as management favorite rather than a fan favorite, it's risky if fans end up like other girls more than her because that girl gets not even resentment, rather instead she just gets ignored by the fandom.

8. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @mieniem I don´t believe AKB fandom is like that, they accept girls because they like her, not because they are pushed only,there are cases of girls who were pushed before and failed or couldn´t become popular.Is probably the same in sister groups. I only said that management is trying to see who is becoming popular from the girls that are pushed now and with them they want to build the new AKB, is the same thing in SKE apparently.
    There are girls in AKB that had a good push before but aren´t pushed anymore because they don´t become popular so management switch to other girls. This is why Rara is also being pushed in SKE, is because SKE need more younger girls that can become popular , if she will fail then management will probably switch to other member.

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I disagree, while i believe not all pushes are successful, there are certain levels of push where it gets to a point that no one can not form an opinion on the girl, so that even the most unnoticed of girls can become successful if they are pushed to a certain level, they just need a house of drama to follow for the fandom to keep theirs eyes on them whether they want to or not.

10. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

What I see that Staff only wants is new members cause they think 1. They are pretty and 2. Cause they think they are better then old generations.
    Other girls(other generations) dance and sing better then actual members do. And I'm talikng about AKB. People only get interested in what they promote and release.
    What I'm saying is that new fans only have interest in Senbatsu and not other members from the same gruop cause they only acfept what they see on Singles.
    That's what usually is happening now.
    Staff unknowns old members talent. I don' have any senbatsu member in lost except Rara that I followed her since her 1st audition.

11. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

Cause I see more talent and want to support that member who is not popular to a higher level, maybe not Senbatsu but to get known at least a bit :)

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @mieniem It seems we are both right and wrong because there are many different cases in 48 groups where girls have been pushed like crazy and failed (Is not necessary to mention names because it will hurt their fans) and other girls who became popular because of permanent push. All the girls who are popular have something that made them popular, it wasn´t only because of a push.
    What will happen to Rara won´t depend on push only, it will depend on her own character and fans´s support.

13. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

It also depends if she wants or not the push that is given to her.
    Cause just saying if I was a member I wouldn't accept being senbatsu or to receieve a push cause my seniors are the ones who need it. Not me I'm still learning.

14. K.T.S

K.T.S Kenkyuusei

Is not somthing that she can control. It's not like management said to her : " Do you want to be pushed ?"
    Management are free to do what they want since these girls have signed a contrat.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  15. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    i dont think its wise to refuse management push, management can label the girl ungrateful and end up never receive any push ever again, and its like refuse job opportunity and its bad in japanese hardworking culture, so despite what the girl think,they didnt really have any choice really in this matter

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    the question is, will she get more fans that "supposed" people disliking members for being push?

Because if she get 10 fans for one who dislike a push, then it's worth it.

Look at Paruru, she's doing ok, no?

17. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    yeah there a risk with management push,too big(and the other girl in her generation receive nothing) and it will end up with alot hater, but i believe its the risk the girl must take, and i think the girl herself maybe will regret the decision if they refuse it, its better to challenge herself than backup from it whatever the result is, and beside the hater she got, i'm pretty sure the one who become pushed member fan will become her core fans in the future, hmm why paruru?isnt she get all the pushed early too?and only get dropped after a while and i think its diff case with refuse early push

18. K@areren

K@areren Kenkyuusei

Well, whatever. WE ARE HER FANS AND WE WILL SUPPORT HER! ** SO who's with me?! **

19. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    And it's different from people like Naanya or Ryouha for example cause they were somewhat known by the fans before the push. Rara got pushed from the start, she didn't even have her theatre debut that she was already announced in senbatsu.

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Totally agreed. Look at fan's reactions to the Maria push in HKT - it seems to be mostly positive. Honestly, there might be a bunch of grumblers, but Rara seems to have been positively received as well. Listen to the chants at the latest performance of Maenomeri in KKS theater - the chants of "rarachan" are much larger than any other girl.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Definitely agreed. We also forget that Renahyon, being Rena, probably requested a 7th gen in senbatsu as well - it just fits the "theme" of the single.

Chances are, we probably won't see Rara in the senbatsu of the next single, but maybe in the UG song.