1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Rara (Rara) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That's probably also because it was Rara's seitansai, so of course she'd get the most and loudest chants.

I've taken a liking towards her ever since the first videos of possible KKS candidates came out so I'm glad to watch her get a push. Even though I'm a bit worried if all of this won't become too much for her. She had to learn and do a lot of stuff in such a short time already...
    I can't wait to see if they'll keep her in senbatsu for the next single.

2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Honestly it's also showing that she does have that core of strong fans, right?

SKE is the best place to do these air-drop pushes. Jurina!! is a perfect example.

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

hmm jurina is first gen & from the start Rena had stornge fans then Jurina (ssk)
    manmngt should go with the faans push

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Personally i just hope they start pushing Nojima Kano soon alongside Rara, It might do better for her if a girl that the fandom (just assuming it's Kano on my end since i'm a fan of her and her large view count in the preliminaries) liked initially more than Rara and is also new doesn't looked like she is being snubbed in favor of Rara, on top of that maybe Rumi or Mei too, it helps quell down fans if older members who didn't receive much push, but are still liked by the fandom get the recognition that many feel that they have for a long time earned.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Obata Yuna and Nojima Kanno were the primary centers for almost all the KKS stage units

6. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    nononononon! only Rara. it's japanese name Rara! no Lala, Lara, Rala, only Rara

8. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    She wrote Lala in her blog and the Japanese fans called her Lala on her Seitansei (you can see that on the flower stand).
    So I don't see anything wrong with using Lala, as we don't know what official her name is and seems like she's comfortable with both ways.
    I personally use both, depending on my mood and the topic.

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    maa... Well, if she says so then of course everything is OK. but for me it is heard like Lena instead Renа .... Matsui Lena ... Lala... :confused::wall:

10. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I hear Lala more then Rara, she seems comfortable with both, so I see no problem with it :p

11. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    rara, rion, egochan promote mae no meri :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. nakotteiijan

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Lala performed Ookami to Pride with Ryoha today! Their outfit is different from the usual one iirc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I've been so busy spamming Lala pics on tumblr I've lost track of this thread. Oops!

First, as for the Lala/Rara thing...it seems that officially it's Rara, while Lala is now being used as her (self-chosen) nickname. You're not really going to go wrong with either one.

Second, I don't see anyone else mentioning this but I freaking love how studious Lala is with her dancing. While she's loosened up considerably since her debut as an under, you can still often literally see her calculating moves in her head and fixating on the choreography. I know her comfort in performing will keep rising but I kind of hope this side of her never changes, even if detractors point to it as a sign of her not being ready for the push. It's a quirk akin to Jurina's habit of throwing 120% of herself into dancing, at the cost of often becoming out of sync with others...also something people complain about that I just adore as a unique character trait. :^O^:

Lastly, the Yunana/Lala combo is fierce. I am 100% ready for these two to be co-centers of a single.

[​IMG]

14. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  15. trxsh

trxsh Member

That's great news! I bet they'll promote them at Rena's grad concert!

16. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

Lets see then.
    But i just found out that all KKS expect draft member wearing team s color for today event. Here is the picture
    [​IMG]

17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The amount of cute in this photo just kills me.

18. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Poor Rara's in the back being partially covered by the girls in front of her lol. [hehe]

19. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I'm glad her and Ryoha are seemingly close. Ryoha had a lot of nervousness at first and can probably help Rara with telling about her own experiences.