1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Rumi (Rumirumi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by tokaikko, Aug 22, 2010.

1. whizkaz

whizkaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    archetypes00
    Seriously though this girl is so underrated. She's so cute with the fishing pole and seeing her g+ posts makes me wanna go to the nearest harbor and catch a live one, barehanded for her lol.

2. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    I'd say Rumi-chan is a pro fisher, she knows how to fish and very well in many different weather situations and regions, and fishes with the pros so she knows her stuff! I pay close attention to her and her g+ and comment on her posts whenever I can, she does need more attention, might also explain why some assume she might graduate this year, but I doubt it!

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I know how you all feel lol
    It's really sad that they don't show her much attention but don't worry about her graduation rumors. She posted on g+, reassuring the fans that her not participating in the ssk2014 does indicate her intention to graduate this year

4. whizkaz

whizkaz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    archetypes00
    Glad to hear that. Is she still in KII? I kinda root for her by now, and her daily g+ updates really makes me happy:XD:

5. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I'd just like to say I love this girl and her Ohno Satoshi-esque love of fishing

6. admiraltolokus

I know she does not get much attention:asdfgh: I pay very close attention to her g+ (her posts are awesome, especially her fishing ones, and the ones of what she is wearing are cute to the point of drooling rainbows)! I was happy to hear she just wasn't going to be participating but is staying on with SKE48. lol a friend of mine is a pro fisher here in the US, made sure to tell him plenty of times and show him pics of her catches telling him he better watch out this girl can out do him!

yes its pure win!:awesome:

I.. I mean look at this!!! hory sheeeeeett this can't be compared with!
    [​IMG]
    from her latest g+ entry 4.25.2014

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  7. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Hello, guys, how are you? :)
    I always liked Rumi, but never took time to read about her. Only now I noticed that she didn't participate in the last sousenkyo. At that time, I suppose she posted something explaining that decision... Does anyone know about it?

8. admiraltolokus

ughhhh I need to post here on stage48 more often again! Rumi-chan has been posting incredibly cute stuff on her g+ page. Also yes she did give a reason, it was posted to her g+ and I think she may have commented on it while in theater, I don't quite recall. I will look here in a moment!

Her latest comment on it was on June 7th right after the election. She also posted on it some in the beginning of April, the entries are on her g+
    加藤るみ
    Shared publicly - Jun 7, 2014

"総選挙、お疲れさまでした!!

雨の中、応援してくださったファンの皆様
    気を付けて帰ってくださいね>_<

そしてそして…

ランクインしたメンバーのみんなおめでとう!!

わたしは今回の総選挙は辞退しましたが
    改めて自分についても考えることができた意味のある期間でした。

自分のやりたいことなら
    目標のためなら

ただ夢中になって、ただ努力する自信が
    私にはあります。

険しいかもしれない悔しいかもしれない辛いかもしれない
    どんなことが待っていても

強い意思を持って

自分が納得する自分になるために、

大好きなファンの皆さんに好きになってよかったって思ってもらえるような自分になるために

その想いを胸に前へ進みます!!"

I think this was her primary statement on why she was not going in to the SSK ^_^

加藤るみ
    Shared publicly - Apr 8, 2014

"総選挙を辞退したことで

やっぱりファンの皆さんを色々不安にさせてるんじゃないかなって考えてたら

急に文字に書きたくなりました

前向きな総選挙辞退ってことを伝えるために
    これから私の活躍する姿をちゃんと皆さんに届けたい。

言わなきゃ伝わらないと思って。

やる気ないのかと思われたくない私の性格です(>_<)(笑)

春は別れ、出会いの季節。

改めて気が引き締まる思いです。"

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  9. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I got hold of one of her mobames (from eshtarwind) that she sent out the day before the SSK regarding her not participating in the SSK and translated it

She's also had a slight feature on YouTube, a slightly comedic interview done for Team E's stage performance intermission

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    @admiraltolokus Thank you! Sorry to trouble you, it seems you had to dig a little deep to find these postings, so thanks a lot! :)

@arifer Thanks a lot for sharing the translation and the video!!! :v:

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Rumi's feeling to almost making the passion for you sembatsu.
    http://arifer-48.tumblr.com/post/102367550381/21-56-november-11-rumi-g-post
    Rumi it is never a burden to your fans to ask us to help you get a chance.

BTW does anyone knows what she means by losing her popularity during the Okidoki period. Cause i don't recall of any particular event.

If the first post made you feel bad about Rumi not ranking this one will make it even worse.
    http://arifer-48.tumblr.com/post/102146292751/22-08-november-7-rumi-g-post-ske48

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i think during the Oki Doki period, she was given a slight push having quite a good position in Akagumi and being on shows or something but then boom 2012 happened and the management just forgot about her, she's another who is she girl in their book

god i feel so bad for Rumi, i just want her to have a real chance so bad, just once :(, i hope wotas hako vote for her this year so i can see her smile once, she's till 19, she still can make it, Ayachan made it despite being 21 too so i hope Rumi can too

13. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Oh geez! Very heart breaking blog posts but this is a sad reality about 48 group. :(

I hope they'll make it a 17 CM senbatsu so that everybody will be happy.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so the other day was Rumi's BD and there's not a single happy birthday wish :(
    so sad, i'm such a bad fan i forgot
    but nevertheless, better late than never

Happy Birthday Rumi, you are one of the brightest people i know, you have been growing on me so much since 2013, you always try so hard, and your smile is always the brightest and your are so tiny yet so strong and you are a great senpai and i hope that 2015 will be a better year for you :ome::ome:, happy 20th birthday (this is really a turning point)

also for her birthday stage, Nishishi & Neesan came to congratulate her, the letter is from Nishishi, this was a surprise and i'm so happy Rumi can get these 2 to go to her sentansai, i believe this is the first time graduated girls ever appear on a stage again after their graduation stage (except prominent AKB girls), Nishishi & Neesan last stage was 03/22, Rumi's BD stage was 03/24, i feel very happy and Rumi must be very honored, also the letter is from Nishishi which makes it all the more special, i love their relationships so much :cry2::cute:

some pictures from her sentansai stage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i voted for Rumi this year finally after seeing the prelims, i hope she will finally rank after all these years :cry2:

20. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

Thanks..
    Congragtulations rumi chaaaan...