1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kimoto Kanon (Non) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 9, 2010.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    November maybe. ....

I'm so sad.. She was my last of the old school members I had left.... #3 on my ishi list but she was permanently up there... I'm gonna miss the jokes man.... All the fkn jokes.....

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Original gen (1 => 4 who created the teams + 5 as 1st kks) just graduated one after another. I am so sad ... She still looks great but I guess she has done everything she could in SKE.

3. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

I am really sad about this, but I did see it coming. She had risen up to be my #1 in SKR after Rena graduated, but had been in the back of senbatsu & after not ranking this year...

Did she say what she wants to do after graduation? I hope she has a happy life after this...

4. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Very sad about her announcement. I had a feeling it was coming soon but I didn't think it would be this early. Btw, she will stay in the group until the end of November, She's leaving to early:(
    This year (In my opinion) is a very bad year with lots of legends graduating

5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    She rose up, got a lot of screen time on pvs and tv shows, but for some reason never cracked the top echelon in ske. i wonder why. i wish her all the best, hope she stays in showbiz a bit more. and like every ske girl i like that leaves, i will now go and play TWO ROSES and reminisce.

onward and upwards, non!

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I really do feel she's had a pretty decent idol-career (especially one from SKE).

I'll miss her for sure, but another loss for Team E~

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  8. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    So it was written before she graduated that all of her official SNS would go inactive on December 1st. This has been true for her Twitter, however I'm happy to report her Instagram is still active, contrary to what had been stated. I was looking at it in hopes to see if there's news of what's in store for her/if she signed with another agency yet. No such thing but she's been posting pretty frequently.

Also, Airin drew Non in her graduation dress

https://twitter.com/chibiairin_f/status/936973165787361280

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  9. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    okay so I had not been paying close attention so I don't know exactly when it happened but sometime in the last month or two, Nonchan deleted all her posts off her instagram. She was still posting pretty frequently since her grad. Her bio now states she is now signed with a new talent agency called Knock Out Inc!

here is her profile. I'm a bit saddened all her instagram posts are gone, but very happy to see her signed somewhere and not gone from the industry.

EDIT 08/22: They reactivated her Twitter account! you can find it at https://twitter.com/nonnonkanon0811.

All her old posts except one are gone. I'm not sure if it's the agency that wouldn't let her keep her old posts up, but I guess her new agency wants to have full control of her image maybe? It's too bad because some of her pictures on insta post grad were gorgeous. Her first new post on instagram seems to say that she apologizes for having deleted the posts because of a "situation" so I wonder what's up with that...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. heartstation7

heartstation7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Rina
    Twitter:
    heartstation7
    • Like Like x 2
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Kanon is set to appear in a NHK Drama, Nodoka's Garden ( and she shared the news on her twitter account.

Source link : https://twitter.com/nonnonkanon0811/status/1133663902938542080/photo/1

She'll be playing a support role.

upload_2019-5-29_21-58-26.png

The TV drama is adapted from Akiyama Kaori's romantic manga "SchÓ§ner, Ruhiger". The story is about a romantic relationship between a 23yr old university student Asahina Motoko (Hashimoto Ai) and a 64yr old professor Sakaki Ikuo (Tanaka Min). Kimoto Kanon will play Asahina Motoko's classmate "Okino Yumika". The TV drama will be airing on 2 June 2019.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. nichoorr

nichoorr Kenkyuusei

nitip lapak buat orang Indonesia nih yaak.. (https://www.facebook.com/fourtyeight.oldies.1)

So, this nonnon ganbarunon was my oshi at SKE48. I always love to see her activities with her best friends when she was not-graduated from SKE48, when I saw her things at social media/internet, my heart feels really really good. Its always in my head when I hear or see "Kanon", you know, that "Ganbarunon" voices over and over hahaha

Attached Files:

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kanon has announced her retirement from the entertainment industry from the end of next month:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2525742

Via Google Translate:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She made it official

Former SKE 48, actress Kanon Kimoto (23) reported on the 31st that she will retire from the entertainment world by updating her Twitter account.
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/1a462f12a6d10397d23281afa74b2d0ebe04af7e

Her tweet

I will retire from the entertainment world today on May 31st. I had a valuable experience for about 10 years, and it was a fun and happy day. Thank you to all the staff who supported us a lot, and above all to everyone who supported us! I hope this situation will improve as soon as possible.

https://twitter.com/nonnonkanon0811/status/1399337520878415874

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Not my ske oshi after my akb oshi :(

17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She updated her twitter for the first time after her retirement from entertainment world.
    "It's been a long time! I completely missed the timing to update and didn't know what to write, so I wrote and erased repeatedly. Or is there anyone watching?"
    "I'm so happy to see so many responses from all of you! I really wanted to post a picture, but I haven't taken it at all, so I'll start with taking one! I will update again!"
    "Sorry for the wait. do you want to come back? or start something? It looks like it's going to be, but there's no plan! I'm working hard as usual! I'll do it like a hobby, so be gentle with me. smile Good morning. Let's do our best today. smile"
    Her latest tweet attracted 213K views in a day.
    https://twitter.com/nonnonkanon0811/status/1656432503253790720

• Like Like x 3