Graduated Team E - Kimoto Kanon (Non)

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 9, 2010.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Moe
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    November maybe. ....

I'm so sad.. She was my last of the old school members I had left.... #3 on my ishi list but she was permanently up there... I'm gonna miss the jokes man.... All the fkn jokes.....

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Original gen (1 => 4 who created the teams + 5 as 1st kks) just graduated one after another. I am so sad ... She still looks great but I guess she has done everything she could in SKE.

3. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I am really sad about this, but I did see it coming. She had risen up to be my #1 in SKR after Rena graduated, but had been in the back of senbatsu & after not ranking this year...

Did she say what she wants to do after graduation? I hope she has a happy life after this...

4. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Rika
    Very sad about her announcement. I had a feeling it was coming soon but I didn't think it would be this early. Btw, she will stay in the group until the end of November, She's leaving to early:(
    This year (In my opinion) is a very bad year with lots of legends graduating

5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    She rose up, got a lot of screen time on pvs and tv shows, but for some reason never cracked the top echelon in ske. i wonder why. i wish her all the best, hope she stays in showbiz a bit more. and like every ske girl i like that leaves, i will now go and play TWO ROSES and reminisce.

onward and upwards, non!

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ichikawa Miori
    I really do feel she's had a pretty decent idol-career (especially one from SKE).

I'll miss her for sure, but another loss for Team E~

7. lionel90

lionel90 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  8. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
    So it was written before she graduated that all of her official SNS would go inactive on December 1st. This has been true for her Twitter, however I'm happy to report her Instagram is still active, contrary to what had been stated. I was looking at it in hopes to see if there's news of what's in store for her/if she signed with another agency yet. No such thing but she's been posting pretty frequently.

Also, Airin drew Non in her graduation dress

https://twitter.com/chibiairin_f/status/936973165787361280

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017