1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shibata Aya (Ayachan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

2. cinereus

cinereus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Minor correction:
    Aya: “SKE48 no Hatsunori!” (live program on Niconico) has no been broadcasting in a month for once once in a month.

The rest is great. Glad there's someone who translated it. My thanks.:)

4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I am VERY disappointed in Aya-chan. If she didn't want to do it for health reasons or she was Graduating?? soon or maybe she was in a Play or Movie & wasn't going to be available - FINE..... But this whole...Step aside for the greater good of SKE? for some of us AYA-chan is what's Good about SKE48.

This might sting some people.....
    When I first learned about SKE - it was Rena & Jurina (only)....Never was a Jurina guy (she's always been too young for me)- Rena really grew on me though. Then I totally fell for KUUMIN - but it was after she had already left....THEN in 2014 I saw some Suda Akari stuff & grew to like her and later Aya-chans antics & crazy eyes really tickled me.... I fell HARD for Aya-chan....she's an AMAZING girl & Idol. Her & Suda were my SKE gals. Now...they're BOTH Not gonna be in the Election Senbatsu. I guess it's better to Go Out on Top??

I really don't understand this whole "Getting out of the way" of the younger crowd.... What about her fans that liked seeing her in the Elections? what about all the people who had their hearts set on voting for her? She's a grown woman - it's her choice but it just seems like a "Throw Away" moment. These "Aya-Votes" will not translate to Suda Akari (why would they??) they're going to probably go to Jurina - which is what it is (NOT dissing Jurina just saying it's a safer bet). For some of us - Aya chan IS SKE48.... now, I can't even cheer for that during the Election..... cause Aya doesn't want it. Sad.

I'm really annoyed because EVERY girl I've ever truly liked in SKE evaporates it seems.... so DM me your Oshi's I'll make sure NOT to Pick her next time- lol.

I freely admit I'm a fan Aya-chan....not so much SKE48 as a whole....but it's stunts like this that make me wonder why I bothered.....everything goes to Jurina in the end....intentional or not. AKB DESERVES to have it's ASS kicked by SKE48 at this point for NOT promoting more from within. SKE is gonna FEAST this election

6. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Hmm, but from what I can understand from the interview, she decided not to participate because she did not want to depend on the General Election and try harder to get her own jobs now that she has more time freed up by not participating in the election. It was only when the interviewer asked where she thought her votes will go to did she say that she hoped it would go to her same gen members'. So from this, her primary reason was that she did not want to depend on the General election rather than she is stepping aside for the greater good of SKE?

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I think it's a "Diplomatic Cop-out"- for 2 years fans toiled, saved $$, & spent time & effort to get her that #15 rank and it's an amazing accomplishment. What, she can't "look for jobs" after the Election?? - You're a #15 rank. This was an chance for her fans to say "WE WANT Aya-Chan!...here's our votes!"- they could actually give something back....but No, She's going to step aside & do it all on her own? Fine.

She's probably tired of the "Game" - She wants to begin creating a "life raft" & sail off & do Print modeling or work in some other field but hasn't cut the cord yet - By Fall she'll announce "Graduation"- She doesn't have "eye of the Tiger" anymore. She's got a name and I really wanted to see her Bloom more now that Rena Matsui & Sae are gone....Nope, Aya is looking for "other Work"...as in Do things AWAY from SKE48....and that's her right & I honestly want her to succeed- I just wanted to see her do more w/ SKE & AKB...but NOPE...she's got "Summer Plans"...

Geez....1st Milky - Now Aya-chan.... I bet Chihiro Anai will be Next....or Paruru.

8. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    *sigh* sometimes the sense of entitlement from some wotas are too much :fp: @Slacker13 So you've spent time, money and effort to get her to #15? Great! Does she appreciate all the hard work you've done over the few years? Of course! But people always forget one thing: she's a human being. She has goals and ambitions outside of 48Group, all the members do to an extent. And clearly being 15th in SSK means jack all to the outer entertainment industry, hence why she feels like she needs to make her moves now. Why force her to participate in an event half-heartedly? Are you going to force her to apologise if she drops in rank because she didn't put in the effort? SSK campaigning must take a lot out of the girls, you can see with all the attention it gets nowadays, all the predictions; hell you just have to browse these forums to see how people are setting up campaigns for their oshis!
    It's not as if she doesn't care about her fans, just look back a page or so to see her apology to them when she had to bow out of the AKB49 musical. If you're only a fan of SKE because of Ayachan that's fine, but don't cut her down just because she wants to focus on other things and asked you to help out other SKE members. She knows that for other members the SSK takes priority, so learn to respect her wishes: that doesn't mean you have to go and vote for SKE members, but you can understand why she asks that of her fans who wanted to participate in the SSK. And if you truly want to support Ayachan then give her your backing for whatever project she's going to do next! She's not going to be an idol forever, and that would clearly mean more to her than complaining as to why she didn't participate this year.

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    You got it wrong....I'd follow her anywhere - I wanted her in the Election because I like what she brings to the table....If she's NOT there I can't cheer for her there. Now, she's just made it easier for Others to "Eat her Lunch" (so to speak)- This could've been a great time for her to make GAINS & really explode in SKE & AKB....but now....that won't happen. Nothing I can do....it's just poor timing....clearly she realizes the Election isn't as important to her as it was to some of her fans. Nothing we can do.

***Breaking NEWS*** in relation to this throwaway comment yesterday...
    NOPE... I was wrong...Naachan (Okada Nana) CUT her Hair into a Pixie-cut and Yuria Kizaki got a Fever.... I'm thinking of Disavowing Nagisa Shibuya & putting her in the Wota Protection Program- lol. Should've done "Write-In" Votes for #TWICE girls in the Stage48 Elections- lol

Actually I'm thinking of becoming a Super-Jurina WOTA...just to see what happens to her - lol

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Aya-chan already exploded 3 years ago. Where have you been at that time?[hehe]
    She is now on her last year of college term, no need to burden her more with SSK "lunch". Give her more individual job, instead.:awesome:

That breaking news thou, good luck spreading the votes.:shifty:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  11. cinereus

cinereus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Golfing Aya :

CfiCoi9UYAAiETe.jpg o0720096013631102804.jpg

+

Cg0HMPvU8AAUZTH.jpg o0800060013631102828.jpg

And

CgKmDyvUAAA1FLT.jpg

12. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    shibata_aya.jpg
    Ayachan's new picture is very pretty- her hair looks so nice (and fluffy) here ;;v;; I like SKE's outfits better than AKB's i think ahaha

13. Zwetschge

Zwetschge Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Just watched the new 1+1 episode and holy moly...Shibata Aya looks great without her bangs!
    capture-20160510-145234.png

14. cinereus

cinereus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
  15. zakie7

zakie7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looking forward to see the rank of KKS.

17. cinereus

cinereus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    2016/05/02 Switch!

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. cinereus

cinereus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
  19. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Announced her graduation during a NicoNicoLive...
    CltxEp4UsAEP6IR.jpg large.jpg

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is still on right now... http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv266472766
    Btw, I was casually watching the stream when she mention graduation. Of course I don't understand any Japanese, so I don't really know what the show is about (the show was suggested by niconico app).