1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team G - Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon)

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I find it more fit to post here than in the thread about the assault case (though I have my hopes in it being cross-posted there as well), but at any rate today's news pretty much confirms what was until then a rumor circulating among professional journalists (some purported leaks on 5ch at first mentioned Ten Carat as a potential contender, but that was close enough), which makes her contract to Ken-On now official.
    More details on it inside the newspaper article...
    ---

[​IMG]

"Without forgetting about my feelings of gratitude, I want to give my best"

After graduating from NGT on the 18th
    Yamaguchi Maho
    joins Ken-On

A leading firm established in 1979
    It has been informed on the 24th that, after having graduated from NGT48 on the 18th of the current month, Yamaguchi Maho (23) will be signed up to the entertainment agency "Ken-On", effective on the 25th. It has been 7 days since she has marked the conclusion of her three years of life as an idol, after she was herself subjected to the assault incident. Now she is set to make a second start in a big name agency in which until now no current AKB members or graduated ones have ever been affiliated to.

Established in 1979, said agency is home to prominent actors starting with Karasawa Toshiaki (55) and Amami Yuki (51), all the way to young novices who are set to carry the next generation on their shoulders, such as Sugisaki Hana (21), with a total of about 50 people affiliated to it. The Ken-On side, which had expressed interest in Yamaguchi, was the one that approached her following her graduation. After repeated discussions with Yamaguchi herself, a contract was eventually stipulated.

In a comment showing her determination, Yamaguchi told: "On this occasion, I had the opportunity of signing up to Ken-On. I won't forget my feelings of gratitude for Ken-On, which gave me such a warm welcome and helped give me the chance to make another new step forward, as well as everyone who had kept cheering on for me. While at it, I want to give my best in all my future activites as I will work on polishing myself from the basics".

Joining NGT48 as a 1st generation members, last December she was victim to an assault by two male fans.
    In addition to being deeply affected by the incident herself, she would carry a sense of distust toward the response taken by the management, and along with her loyal friends, Sugahara Riko (18) and Hasegawa Rena (18) she eventually went on to graduate.
    As Yamaguchi has declared her retirement from the idol business, attention had then been drawn on what would be her activities from there on.

Actors and models too
    According to an associated personnel, at present time her job is still not yet decided. Ken-On enjoys an established reputation for its training of traditional-style actors, and expectations are now placed on Yamaguchi too engaging in her activities as either an actress or model. This will be her second stage in her entertainment life. "I want to walk on with my own life in a strong and determined way, and become a person that would give energy to everyone of you", holding in her heart these words that she has vowed to fans at the graduation theater stage, she is about to make her way along a new path.

---
    Update:

Official communication on Ken-On's website, Maho's message is essentially the same as what was reported inside the article above.
    https://www.ken-on.co.jp/headline/20190525_4743/

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Titan3

Titan3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I hope she becomes such a huge star that you can never avoid seeing her on TV

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hohon

Hohon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    I'm so happy for her ! Anyone has her instagram posts that she did before deleting them ? I want to know what she said i'm guessing she wanted to post everything before the announcment and then delete so she can feel officaly releved and new but i wasnt there i was only there when the newspaper came out i wanna know what she said :(

Also did anyone translate what was written on the ken on site link that she tweeted ? I think its the same as her comment in the newspaper ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I don't know what's been happening. She put up a lot of graduation photos and her Insta Story had video from the Kuroi Hitsuji performance, but going to her profile it says "no posts".
    When I tried to like/"heart" a number of photos, it wouldn't work :/ So I don't know what's going on....unless she posted them all and then just deleted them.

5. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Kenkyuusei

i think her most recent and now deleted instagram pics can be seen here for now: https://ig48.gutas.net/home?c=391 but they are not archived on this site and link directly to the images that remain on instagram's servers, so save them while you can.
    you can check here, too: https://selca.kastden.org/account/instagram/nohohon_mahohon/

here are the related tweets minus the now dead insta links. i can't offer a translation, but they should be easy enough to google translate this way:

#太陽は何度でも #卒業ドレス 画像や写真保存してね

#おしめし リハではkissしてくれなかったりこちゃんが本番では顎クイして…上手にできました まほりこは永遠です。 #おしめしはこういうシーンがあるものです #まほりこ

#太陽は何度でも 愛菜がたくさん写真撮ってくれました。

10人で撮った写真、凄く楽しそう。 最後のが一番最初に撮った写真でどんどん楽しくなっちゃってるのが分かります。 7人は卒業公演のこと書かないように言われたから私が載せます。大好き!

みんなが取り囲んでくれていたから、かごめかごめみたいなことしたら素敵!と言って、最後までふざけたがる年上に付き合ってくれる優しいみんな(笑)ありがとう☺️

#かすみ草 見た目も素敵だけど花言葉も素敵。 皆さんには感謝がいっぱい、永遠の愛です。

#まほりこぽん 卒業しても毎日連絡取り合ってます。特別で大切で一生の友達。りことれなの幸せが私の幸せ。大好き。

#薔薇 大好きな薔薇の花束。 お洋服ともピッタリでした。 #snidel のワンピースです。

写真や動画保存できましたか? それでは皆さん、またね。

• Like Like x 1
  6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    why is this thread not on the graduated members section yet?

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I moved it, but I have a question. Usually the title would include the team from which the member graduated or KKS if demoted or never promoted. In her case, as I understand it, she was not in a team, the teams being dissolved, but she was still a member and not a KKS.

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i believed they never dissolved the teams, maybe they just forgot lol

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I put the G back upon further advice from another mod. Now for the other threads.

P.S. the wiki has them transferred. "Transferred to 1st Generation on April 21, 2019" I stuck with G.

10. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Maho stood up to protect TeamG regardless of the consequences and NGT mngmnt tried to take it away from her.
    I feel it would be the right thing leave her as TeamG graduate in this section regardless of NGT and AKS decision.
    Out of respect if nothing else

Just my two cents though

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakikotone
    Ken On is an amazing agency. She landed on a good one so good for her. Looking forward to what kind of entertainer she becomes. Not sure how good she's in acting or modelling. Probably for now she'll get trained a lot first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about her latest instagram (down to one post).

"Mayo Yamaguchi (23), who graduated from NGT 48 on the 18th this month, made a contract on the 25th with the major entertainment office “Kenon” to which Toshiaki Karasawa (55) and Yuki Amami (51) belonged. Officially announced on the site. On the same day, she made her first posting after moving to her own Instagram."

https://hochi.news/articles/20190526-OHT1T50045.html

This time, we have decided to belong to Kenon.
    Warm welcome Kudasari, and Kenon that gave me an opportunity to take a new step, to not forget the feeling of gratitude to everyone that he will cheer, also polishing their own from scratch, and I want to do my best in the future of activities think.
    In the future, thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/nohohon_mahohon/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Duburin

Duburin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Hi all! I was English subtitling the Documentary of AKB48 A to Z 2016 and came across this segment about Maho that I really loved and wanted to share right away, thinking that not many had seen it. It really brought a smile to my face given the recent drama and struggles.

English Subbed YouTube Link

It's a brief segment about NGT48 vs SKE48 in the Athletics Competition, featuring one of Maho's greatest moments.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 5