Anai Chihiro (Chihiron) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Another girl that might look good without bangs. Man Cap has a hot body. She should do as much photo shoots as possible.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I liked the off-shoots more than the actual pics from the mag.

3. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Chiichan not participating Sousenkyo this year! Damn!!! She didn't say much about it...
    From her G+
    総選挙立候補、締め切り時間がすぎました。

今回、私は辞退させていただきます。

私からの言葉を待っていた方
    遅くなりごめんなさい。

応援しようとしてくださった皆さん
    ありがとうございます。

4. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    da hell...

She might actually make undergirls this year...

5. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It couldn't be that she will graduate right? It's way too early for that. This makes me a bit worried.

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I know right. She was doing so good.

7. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    ^It worries me too! Let's wait to see if Chiichan puts out some reasons about her withdrawal. Not that she "owns" explanations, of course not, it's her decision after all, but it was totally unexpected, at least for me, considering that she was doing well in the previous elections and there were expectations of an even better position this year.
    This may be a super silly idea from me, but I wonder if she did this trying to help Aoitan... Maybe to target her votes to Aoitan? She dropped heavily last year and some people think that it harmed her position in the last HKT single. Since Chiichan and Aoitan are super super close, her fallback got me thinking these things...

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I don't want to think about the graduation because not participating not always equal graduation (or so I heard...and well Kojiharu lol) but what was her dream again?Right now she's at university too,right?When will she be done with that soon?Since she turned 20,maybe it would be time for her to start her career in fashion!Then again I don't think it wouldn't be that smart to graduate now for what you guys been saying and the fact that it could a smart for her to try to promote her fashion line(if that's what she want to do) while she's still in HKT!

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    To be honest, I'm torn. Election is like, the only time she could get a position better than in HKT senbatsu but at the same time I'm sure she gave a lot of thoughts before she reached the decision to withdraw from the election. She is one earnest person, after all. She hasn't said anything other than not participating so it makes me really uneasy at the moment. Of course, not participating in the election doesn't necessarily mean she's graduating though. She probably want to wait for the right timing to tell her reason.

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Graduating would make a lot of sense for her. Unlikely she's going to have a career in the entertainment industry, one that would benefit from her being in HKT for much longer. Maybe she'd like to enjoy university life more and date (openly) etc.

Or maybe she just didn't feel like it. It's not a very big deal after all.

11. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I've been depressed since she announced her SSK withdrawal. I'll be devastated if she graduates this year.

12. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I don't wanna think too much for now. Let's just wait, and smile as she asked us to in her mobame.

13. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    That is quite shocking... Didn't think she would not participate. There may be a lot of chances that she falls in ranking but like Yuki88 mentioned, this is the only chance she can actually outperform her senbatsu position. And I was so looking forward to voting for her and see how far she can dream and go this year:( Anxiously waiting for what's next...

Is there actually any member who did not participate in the election and stay for longer than 1 year after? Just want a sliver of comfort that she's not gonna graduate following this decision.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Kinoshita Momoka

15. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    AKB48's Murayama Yuiri hasn't been participating since the previous year iirc.

16. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    SKE's Kato Rumi didn't participate in the 6th election, participated and ranked in the 7th, and then bowed out of the 8th again, Tsuzuki Rika didn't participate last year and didn't sign up this year either.

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I hope Cap doesn't graduate and I think I get why there are girls that don't participate in SSK yet remain in 48G. Some girls make Senbatsu for many singles yet their ssk ranking is very low, and in contrast some girls rank well in SSK yet they are not senbatsu for many singles or their spot is horrible compared to their rank. If managment is not pushing a girl and that girl is not going to make top16 anyway, then why bother entering the ssk.

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    And then we have Kojiharu lol, although she's in a whole different league.

19. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Two HKT48 captain didn't participate this year Anai cap and Lovetan... Hope their won't surprise me on saying graduation :(

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I wonder if it's coincidence or not!While captains graduating is not unheard,I doubt that management would let them graduate in the same time frame and leave the posts vacant!So maybe like @Chanandler said maybe they had a discussion and decided to not participate this year so others of the group could climb up in ranks!