1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Pop'n'Roll about her new play (I can pretend that I read the article, but if you are old enough, you know the truth about Playboy).

"Kodama Haruka will appear as a female police officer, Tomoko Mizuno, on the stage “Tampering, Atami Murder Case Monte Carlo Illusion” which will be staged from March 2020. For Kodama, who has been active as an actress since 2019, this work will be his second appearance on the stage since he came to see me in September of the same year. What kind of feelings do she want to take on the main stage, a new challenge as an actor? Along with the previous work and recent private, I asked the actress, Kodama Haruka about the current situation.

―― Last time, we talked before the stage <Come to Me> before the performance. I think you've had some stage experience in the past, but that was the first step in your career as an actress. You were a strong female reporter, and you said that you were the exact opposite of yourself, but how did you actually perform?
    Kodama: It was fun. It was rewarding. Because I was able to express myself that I didn't have it, or that my feelings of anger weren't very visible.

――The performance lasted for several days. Did you fine-tune your performance along the way?
    Kodama: In the scene where the co-stars are performing, not only me, but also the dialogue of the people around me and the flow up to that point, it was important that my performance was different every time.

――In the <Tampering / Atami Murder Case> performed in March, you are a former hurdle player* and a woman police officer, right?
    Kodama: That's right. A woman who was a hurdle fell in love, but she was also a police officer because she was a police officer. I imagined that way and read the script. Police have the image of a male society, but I think that they are strong women who can fight in such a situation, so I hope that they will play with a stronger image than when they came to <Meet Me> . But I don't know what happens because the training hasn't started yet (laughs).

――You said that your role was an image of a “strong woman,” but is there anything you would particularly like to see as a character?
    Kodama: I guess the swing is as a character. I'm a single woman, but I'm a person who can see a variety of personalities ... I've been bright and fine until now, but suddenly from here serious mode !? I want to play it with strong and weak.

*Jisho ハードル選手 (hurdle athlete)

1c530f4c39fffa01b8ae7fdef234f9e0.jpeg

e6cf0af2c6919623bf928af1c6f561a3.jpeg

large_pnr_kdm-21re.jpeg

03100f7d3b56860280f27a2741f5694a.jpeg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/6717

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She looks so grown up in these pictures. And as lovely as ever.

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    for "UTB + vol.50"

2245104002369177417_3469541695.jpeg

2245100971858632180_3469541695.jpeg

2245100619813924900_3469541695.jpeg

from the 7net web page:

"Yui Imaizumi's first independent cover! The stage "Azumi-Sengoku Hen" starring from March 14th, and the movie "Drunken To Monster" from March 6th She is showing a wide range of activities as an actress, such as "My Father Is Hard".
    This time, which will be the cover of this magazine, she performed her first location on a snowy mountain. Along with the feminine cuts at the lodge, you can play innocently in the wilderness.
    Look forward to the super long gravure with 19 pages at the beginning.

And it is Haruka Kodama who will decorate the back cover and the end gravure, which will be her first gravure after graduation from HKT48.
    On my own SNS, I posted a slim picture with the comment “I'm thinner” and it became a hot topic, but if so, I offered a gravure offer.
    Under the theme of "23-year-old unadorned everyday life," I shot 13 pages of long gravure, where I came out and tightened, and enjoyed my ideal body line.
    She will appear on the stage “Tampering and Atami Murder Case” from March 12. She told me her thoughts.

https://7net.omni7.jp/detail/1107070609

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another story and interview about her new play, “Tampering and Atami Murder Case” (9 images with same dress as Pop'n'Roll interview)

Kodama Haruka Becomes an Actress, "Improved Humanity", Talks about Changes from "Idol Haruppi"

――This is your second appearance on a full-fledged stage.
    I think that this stage is a work that can really grow as an actress, so I'm grateful to be able to participate in such a high-energy play.
    I was watching the last stage where Yui Imaizumi appeared (`` Atami Murder Case LAST GENERATION 46 '' 2019) It's completely different, first of all, there's a lot of fun ... (laughs). I thought that it was a play that was completely different from everyday life, or a unique world view. I think it is a new challenge for me.
    The lesson hasn't started yet, but there are many things you can't understand if you just look at the letters (reading the script). It's difficult. I think that Mr. Nakayashiki (Hojin) is thinking about how to play and make such a place, so if you do not know anything, let me know and let me show myself like never before I am thinking.

――This time, we will play the same role as Fumika Baba, as it will be a two-stage performance.
    The roles appearing are the same, but the story is completely different, so it's definitely interesting to look at either one. (Baba-san) I guess they can be compared after all, but my team wants to make more interesting works.

――You seem to be going to theater recently, what is the appeal of the stage?
    Looking at the stage gives you power. The energy is gathered only in that space so that the energy of the stage can not be felt in everyday life, so I go to see it regularly. It's not a fine charge, but I want to.
    I think that there are many people who have the opportunity to touch the play in drama or movie, but when I touch the way of expressing the stage, there are many things that realize that it is so interesting. So I want more people to see it.

――What do you keep in mind when performing on the stage?
    I'm going to play so that it can be transmitted to the people behind the audience. Not everyone has a telescope (laughs), and (not the people in the back seats) can be felt nearby, so it's a little gesture, and of course the loudness of the voice is important, but please come to see I am aware that I can make a play that can be conveyed to everyone.

――It's something you cultivated during the idol era.
    I agree. During the live, I waved from the person behind me so that people behind me could see "I can see!"

――Do you have any role you would like to play in the future?
    I'm a student. I feel like "I'm going back again" (laughs), but I want to play the student as soon as possible and leave the work.
    I often do older roles, but I guess it's time to show my youth too much (laughs). So, in the early 20s, I want to play the pure hearts of students.

1391677.jpg

1391683.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/222869/

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another interview and that dress again:
    https://encount.press/archives/25810/

200217-kodamaharuka-main.jpg
    6c66ccb04fbfd39068d6006f0937fad7.jpg

Interview with Haruka Kodama in the 2nd installment of the Tsukakoei Theater Festival “Tampering and Atami Murder Case”

Kodama Haruka (23), who graduated from HKT48 in June 2019 and has begun his career as an actress. Last year, he went to "Meet Me" and performed his first stage as an actress. From March, he appeared in one of the masterpieces of the theater world's master, Tsukahei Hei, "Tampering and Atami Murder". What was her success as an idol and what did she become an actress? ENCOUNT conducted an independent interview and approached the real face of "Actress Kodama Haruka".

――Please tell us why you chose the actress.

"I had a rest period while I was doing idol activities, but at that time I was over 20 years old and had time to think about my future. When I reached the age to think about it, I began to think about whether I could stay idle or stay in HKT48. When I thought about what I would do if I was working, I realized that I wanted to do a play in myself. I saw what I did and what I really wanted to do, and I found a play there. ''

――I heard your hobby is watching movies. Is your hobby related to choosing the actress's path?

"I've been watching a movie, and I've got a lot of energy and a different mindset. It's wonderful to be able to change something in myself with a single piece of work, to have an impact on my heart, or to do that kind of thing. I also chose to be an actress because I would be very happy if I could give the viewers energy, move their hearts, and be impressed by doing a play. "

―― Last year, you performed on the stage "Come Me Me." How was your first stage as an actress?

"Rehearsals are difficult, and every day I struggle with myself, there were a lot of difficulties, but it was really fun to come to the end of the performance and go to the end. The joy and enjoyment after the performance But I felt like I wanted to do the stage again.I enjoyed the feeling of creating one stage with the director, a lot of staff and co-stars instead of one person. ''

――At the time of the first stage, the goal was to say, "This stage is an idol graduation performance for me, and I want to show off actress, Haruka Kodama."

"I wanted to give my fans a sense of security when I was on the stage. I didn't do a graduation performance as an idol, so I wanted to make a break in that part. I thought it was important to show myself that I would do my best, so I took this slogan to the first stage. ''

-Speaking of Kodama-san, you were known as the "Tongue character". Did you make any efforts to improve your tongue when performing on the stage?

"I always practiced tongue training with chopsticks, so I tried to practice it. I kept saying the chopsticks in my mouth, and when I removed the chopsticks I could hear clearly."

――Do you have any other special considerations in acting?

"I value the more natural theatrical play. The last time" Meet Me Me "required a play that was not unnatural even in video, like a drama. It was natural, but it was difficult to express as if I was performing on the stage properly. "

――In the stage “Tampering and Atami Murder Case”, which will be staged in March, she will play the role of a female police officer, Tomoko Mizuno. What was your feeling when the appearance was decided?

"I felt the pleasure of being able to do the" Atami Murder Case! "And the pressure of being able to do a role with that high calm and many words ... Yui Imaizumi of the same office. I watched the `` Atami Murder Case Last Generation 46 '' (Premiered in 2019) where she appeared, but I thought that if I could play it myself I would definitely be confident, I'm doing an actress properly. '

-Tomoko Mizuno who plays is a role with a considerable amount of dialogue.

"There are lines of pages that I haven't seen before, and I'm half convinced that I can do this !? I'm starting to practice, but before the lesson begins, how much I'm reading the script every day, because it's a game we can get inside. ''

-On SNS, he wrote, "We will do our best to make it a step forward as an actress."

`` If I first decide that it will be a difficult situation, I can say that I can afford it in myself, or I tell myself in advance that 'This stage is clearly difficult!' I think I'll be depressed and sometimes struggle or stumbled, but I'm excited to be able to get over here with that knowledge. "

――This “Atami Murder Case” will be performed in a double feature of “The Longest Spring” and “Monte Carlo Illusion”. Kodama will be performing in "Monte Carlo Illusion". What do you think about performing in a double feature?

`` The role of Tomoko Mizuno in The Longest Spring is played by Fumika Baba, so I think it will be a completely different atmosphere depending on who plays it, and the story itself is different, so for those who watch it, by all means, I hope you can see both and enjoy the difference. ''

What I respect is that person who also appeared in "Guttsue feeling" ...
    ――You will be performing at your local Hakata.

"I'm really looking forward to being able to perform a triumphal performance as an actress in my hometown. I think Kyushu people can only watch on such occasions, so I want to call local friends (laughs). Of course, my family also came I will do it. "

――What are your goals as an actress in the future?

"I want to be an actress that I hope will be fun, and I want to be an actress who wants to see the work by playing. I want to be able to gain a presence in dramas and movies with the experience of

――Are there any actresses you yearn for?

"I really like Ryoko Shinohara when I watched the movie 'The House Where the Mermaid Sleeps.' In the drama and movie, there is a serious play, and I yearn for its breadth. I would like to make a drawer because I think if I have a lot of drawers in myself I will be confident to fight in the future. "

――After graduation from the group, you are working solo. Have you got used to the activities alone?

"Before, when I was at work, there were always many members, but when I graduated, I got more time for one person. Both at work and privately, I remember the script silently alone, and doing this way alone I have more time to think about things, and I think this is a very good environment. ''

――Please tell me how to spend your private time.

"I like to travel. I went overseas to Taiwan and Guam, Thailand and Australia. My travel goal is to eat delicious food (laughs).

――When it comes to personal matters, exchanges with active members of HKT48 that have been released on SNS have become a hot topic among fans. The other day, you posted about a toast with Meru Tajima, who turned 20.

"I talked about what I can say now and talked about old times, and laughed. Even though I was so close, the fans still thought that it was a bit of a squeaky feeling. I also talked about the future."

――Lastly, please give your enthusiasm to the stage again.

"I will try my best to make a play that will make you feel like you've stepped up as an actress on this stage. I would like many people to see" Haruka Kodama as an actress "."

□ Kodama Haruka Born in Fukuoka Prefecture on September 19, 1996. 23 years old. In July 2011, he passed the first audition of HKT48 and served as the center position for singles, such as "Modestly I love you!" He graduated from the group in June 2019 and belongs to the Avex Asunaro Company. Started full-fledged actress activities and performed on the first stage after graduation, "Come Me Me". In March 2020, she appeared in the role of Tomoko Mizuno, a policewoman in the second part of the Tsukahei Theater Festival, "Tampering and Atami Murder".

◎ Performance schedule of the second Tsukakohei Theater Festival “Tampering and Atami Murder Case”
    Tokyo Performance: March 12 (Thu)-March 30 (Mon) Kinokuniya Hall
    Osaka Performance: April 4 (Sat), 5 ( Sun) COOL JAPAN PARK OSAKA TT Hall
    Performance in Fukuoka: April 11 (Sat) and 12 (Sun) IMS Hall

"Tampering and Atami Murder Case" Official Website 
    https://www.atami2020.jp/

• Like Like x 4
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    That is a really good look for her.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's the dress yet again:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Eroknight

Eroknight Kenkyuusei

10. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^That is correct.

The performance is from 151207 which was a dual seitansei for Haruka and Yamamoto Sayaka. Also Mariya Nagao made her graduation announcement at the end, so an eventful stage!

12. Eroknight

Eroknight Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

She is broken levels of pretty. I mean I always knew she was pretty from the HKT days, but it's seriously jaw dropping now. That emerald dress is my fav followed by the tan one piece.

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter: