1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Re: Sugamoto Yuko / Team H

The poor girl forgot to save her pokemon game and it broke her heart...

[​IMG]

and more gravure

[​IMG]

2. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia

i honestly love this girl, she's the on HKT girl that seems to have serious potential. They should have made her center instead of haruka

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

^
    ^
    Poor Yuukosu..I know that feeling...but anyway she just continued to play with her nintendo DS.

[​IMG]

I think she's adicted to videogames or Pokemon's game in this case [hehe]

4. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
  5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Hot damn. :blush: Baby-faced and yet just enough to drop bombs on boys.

I know what it feels like not being able to save game data, and then find them getting corrupted by a derped bug.

6. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: Team H - Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu)

Not a problem really. It's another case of fans on 2ch slightly overreacting.  There's been similar situations recently where members had more or less private exchanges with fans through their G+ accounts' comments sections. 
    This one's a small occurrence and rather vague and I'm sure there'll be no consequences at all. Nothing to worry about.

8. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

then no big deal

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Damn, I'd better say "Someday I'll see you again, Yukosu" than goodbye.

Thanks for all the great "service", BTW.

10. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Sayonara, Yuukosu. I have enjoyed everything you have done in HKT48, from the very attractive gravure pics, to the charming smiles in interviews, to the unreserved crying when you lost your Pokemon play data, to the funny antics you threw up in the few variety show appearances you were in, and not least I will not forget the center position you took up performing the "Kono mune no Barcode", a song with a mature sound that you as the oldest member in HKT is particularly suited. I hope you will keep going and pursue your dream in future. And I wish you all the best.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

^
    Guess from now on she should look up to Erepyon as an example of surviving life after AKB.

Me, I feel I really need a drink or two.

12. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

just read about her withrawal from HKT from AKB48journal,
    damn, I just getting started to like HKT :cry:
    and it's her that make me like HKT,
    after discovering her AWESOME gravure, I'm a big fan of her,
    then downloading almost every variety shows that featured her coz damn, she's cute! :blush: :inlove:
    anyone here know why she make this decision?
    I just can wish her all the best for her future and I'm gonna miss her :cry:

well said man [smoke]

Edit: nvm, just read it at news thread, another scandal :fp:

13. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I only discovered her a month or so back :cry: and now I'll probably not see anything from her again now.

14. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

yeah,, it looks like it will be that way, but erepyon made a solid foundation before she graduated..
    i mean she gained more exp with akb and know more about entertainment/music industry in japan..

but still wish Yuukosu goodluck.. :)

15. wotapota

wotapota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase

Besides having more experience, Erepyon didn't have any real scandals. Meanwhile, Yuukosu all of sudden has all underage drinking, underage smoking, inappropriate relations with fans and resignation from her job under her belt. (Legal age to drink and smoke is 20 in Japan, for those who don't know.) These won't make a possible future in the entertainment industry very easy, sadly.

I hadn't decided on a HKT48 oshi yet but Yuukosu was my strongest candidate for that, and while I hope that she could have a bright future in the industry after this, I'm too much of a realist to believe that the likelihood would be very high. That makes me very sad.

If a comeback is impossible as I'm afraid it may be, I hope Yuukosu will at least be able to handle this shock, have success in whatever field she chooses and that overall she will have a happy and fulfilling future. I wish she won't have too much regret over what could have been in HKT48, and that she will be able to focus on fulfilling the other dreams of the many she has.

Sugamoto Yuuko - thank you for everything so far, and good luck.

16. vziera

vziera Kenkyuusei

I am all for your comments, fellas

Yuukosu was my strongest oshi candidate as well, too bad she leaves too soon :cry:

The strange thing is, why are my oshimens almost all graduated? :fp:

17. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    WHAT.

I never heard about any of this, and now I see she's in the Graduated section?! I can't believe this. Just yesterday I was writing about how much I love her on my Tumblr and now today she is gone.

The only HKT48 girl I have now is Annya. :(

She never even got to be in a single... :cry:

18. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

It's sad to hear about what happened to Yuko and that she was made to resign (as no one really gets fired from the groups).

I never cared about the "No boyfriend! rule" so I don't hate her as she was probably behaving like any other girl her age, going out with friends and having a nice time, even if it meant smoking a cig or two. :hehe:

Besides Sasshi, Yuko was probably the only other reason I started to follow HKT48 so I'd guess I would've made her my oshimen. :awesome:

Take care of yourself, Yuko! :)

Good luck and best wishes in your life!

Thank you! [clap]

19. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's a sad news for a promising member to leave like this.
    I just hope that she will not take the road of darkness, & fall into temptation.

20. vanvan

vanvan Kenkyuusei

just gotta say thank you yuukosu for being such a cutie in every way she appears.

it's just she's one of my oshimen in HKT and she's the reason why i following HKT, and now she's gone too soon :(

i just hope that she pursue the idol dream, maybe get in other idol groups or (the best possible situation) getting a new audition for HKT (which is the best way i think, just like ayarin) :(

i love pokemon games too, and when i play pokemon, i keep remembering her [hehe] hoping the best for her next career!