1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    @二ロー二 Thanks again for the info.
    To be honest the whole thing does seem kind of plausible which is why I've tried to approach it with a "whatever the outcome, I'll still support you" stance rather than the "She would never do this. I believe in you" stance you see with a lot of scandals which I feel is kind of hurtful overall.
    There's really nothing much else to say so I hope Yuko recovers and does her best from now on.

@moonlit No worries, I enjoy reading your posts! If you don't want to justify your opinions then don't feel the need to reply to every comment.

2. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Slimestack Q_Q thank you

that being said, the stuff that just came on akb48wrapup twitter doesn't really look good, if that's the actual quote. Oo;

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
  4. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Seriously? That tweet really dissapointed me. I think it's actually kind of insulting to her fans to give an excuse like that if what Wrapup said is true.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What fans? She's not an idol any more, what she does with her life is her business.

6. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    By fans I meant the people replying to her tweets, voicing their support, saying they believe her and that it's untrue and so on. She's not an idol so it's not like she's bound by any rules, but she does still have fans that are supporting her. The fans are the people that watch her show, go to her cafe, support her on social media sites and things like that.

I think I just worded my point poorly. She doesn't owe anyone anything, Yuko's a grownup and can do whatever she wants. She doesn't have to tell her fans or followers anything and if she wants to work at a Pink Salon to earn money then she can go ahead and do it.
    I just personally felt a bit dissapointed with the nature of the excuse in the tweet mentioned earlier when she has a number of fans still publicly voicing their support for her not being involved.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

@Slimestack - I get what you're saying, sorry if I sounded harsh. I guess if she is involved in something like this she doesn't want it to go public, that might make for a less than pleasant conversation with her family.

It's not the first time that Yuko made a bad choice regarding her career, if she'd have kept her nose clean originally and stayed in HKT she'd be doing massive amounts of gravure shoots by now with a body like hers.

9. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    @Reveen No problem, you didn't sound harsh. My original comment came off much harsher than I meant it to so I see why you replied like that.

Yeah you're right. I was thinking if she was involved she should come clean in hopes it might mitigate some of the bad publicity, but there are definitely other important factors like her family.
    It's a shame, she was one of the first girls I noticed in HKT and I think she would have made it big in the group. I just hope this ends okay for her and she can cheer up soon.

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  11. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I was rummaging around youtube and found this!!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    she is taking part in the 2016 Miss ID contest.

13. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    YES. YES YES YES YES!

14. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  16. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    update is that she made it as a Finalist for Cheerz ID

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Is that a good thing?:wtf:

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

^Hey, I like Lady baby it looks like so much fun! XD

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Truth is, I don't want to see her as an idol again but if she wants to then she can. Maybe it will open more opportunities for her.