1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Umemoto Izumi (Chiizu) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Anyone saw this yet?(Probably)

At 23:52 she so damn cute!What the guy asked her?He said "Suki" which means liking and it was enough to distract her!

2. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    He asked her what her favorite fruit was.

Lol Ume too innocent

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Indeed!lol!So far,I'm really glad I discovered her!She's too cute!Haruppi will always be my HKt oshimen but Ume might be a close second!

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ume actually is a frequent "MVP" of HKT no Odekake, but recently she hasn't appeared all that much. The MVP is chosen by Goto-san, who's one of the famous comedian duo known as "Football Hour." He even voted for her this past SSK.

She's known to be very hard working and has this "go get it" attitude that's really awesome, but she's also very shy. She's trying her best to improve her shyness and she's had a really funny moment in Goboten last week. She's definitely underrated, and it's cool to know you like her from what you've seen.

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I want to see a segment where they do Roller Derby!I'm sure Ume would be a good Jammer since she's really fast on her feet and she's small!I wonder how she would far on roller blades!I wish there were a way to contact the managements to make suggestions of segments!

There's a league in Japan so it might work!

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Did Ume ever expressed the desire to make some kind of photobook of pictures she took?I wonder if the management would back her on that since it would seem like Paruru might release one about fashion!I wonder what Ume would put in it,if it would sell!

9. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Have you seen this yet?I think she look great in that outfit (Mao too)!You can see her on the left side!I think she could easily work the work goth/rock(even though it's might be more goth lolita in the video) look she wanted too!Then again she did look greet in the Blue Rose outfit!

On a side note,I'm considering make Ume my after Takamina graduate!I was planning to go for Sayanee(or divided with Yuihan) but then I found Ume!

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Meru and Ume on AiAi Talk radio show :fear:

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  12. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
  13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^That would so awesome but just now there's someone that posted in Meru's tread that she's there too she wouldn't say with who she's sharing a room and some fans are asking if it was Ume since she's there too but she keep dodging!So Ume is probably doing something with HKT!Doing Buddy maybe?

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I wanted to post about it but you were too quick for me. Lol.

But yes that rumour is floating around. And for a couple of reasons too:
    • She has met with Sayanee yesterday, as the 755 post said. Which can only really happen in Tokyo.
    • Meru being amazingly subtle about her room sharing (like 5 times did she answer a variation of "Hmm I wonder" to fans asking if it was with Ume). So that also says she's in Tokyo.
    • She's been practicing and talking about her guitar a lot. And also said that she just recently played it yesterday.
    • She's not in the Team H show on the day of 48's Kouhaku, while for example Miku is. This is pretty strange for her.
    So that leaves two options:
    1. She is replacing someone in the Cable Awards Show HKT is to perform at on Monday, NMB is also there. Personally I think this is not it, Miku already said she'd be there, so it can't be age-related. And I assume they are just going to perform their 5th single with the usual full senbatsu, as it's not a fancy format with extra HKT songs or some inter-48-group stuff. It's an award show.
    2. She is there for 48Kouhaku the day after, and will do some collab/fight with Sayanee on guitars. 48Kouhaku is not bound to senbatsu, nor to 16 people (for example Rikopi was there last year for HKT among the 13~ selected, while not in senbatsu). Of course it could also be that she's just there as a performer, without the guitar Sayanee thing but it would already be great just to have her there in the first place.
    If you ask me it's pretty likely! Just my 2 cents. We'll see.

By the way, in general Ume is slowly getting more and more spotlight/chances/stuff recently. And is getting more and more easygoing, funny and responsive in general during the theater MCs. Whether it's the stuff with Meru, in theater interactions or that famous Odekake, bit of tsukkomi & boke with her. Or that episode of Goboten where she had a great segment talking with a lifecoach (and looked rly cute while doing it in a ponytail).

So I hope this is a next step!

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    If she getting more and more exposure and stuff to do that would be awesome!Since I decided to make my oshimen after Tkmn,I want her archive all dreams that either within akb/hkt and after!I also want people to see her talent!

16. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    well...
    Chiizu is in shirogumi ^^
    (and prolly fighting against sayanee in a guitar battle ^^;; )

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yep she's gonna be there! I don't know to what extent, but I do hope it's something with Sayanee. That would be amazing as a spotlight, but also for herself, as Ume really admires her. However, having Ume in the line-up in the first place is already great, of course.

Ume being Ume, she doesn't talk a lot about it before the fact. I feel like she's very nervous lol:
    CWL4xFPWUAE4jAl.png

She's also sharing a room with Meru, as people thought. A couple of mails from her with Ume in it:
    Let's hope for something good.

18. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  19. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [​IMG]