1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Delima Rizky (Delima) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    DELIMA RIZKY

[​IMG]

Team/Former Team/Position: -
    Name: Delima Rizky (デリマ・リズキー)
    Nickname: Delima (デリマ), Pilong (ピロン)
    Birthdate: October 25, 1997
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 158 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    -

2. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Re: Delima Rizky / 1st Gen

JKT48 Member Profile : Delima
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thGsLu1Wrtk[/yt]

3. kurokotetsuya

kurokotetsuya Kenkyuusei

my fav. member of this 1st gen. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. ilhamridhwan

ilhamridhwan Kenkyuusei

It's Favorite member in Jakaruta48. :inlove:

5. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Add a little bit of trivia :

• Nicnamed Pilong (Pipi Bolong/perforated cheeks) due to her dimples
    • Impressed with the way she had to crouch under the stage while performing at Saitama
    • While dressing in pajama, she lost her way in the middle of the night after coming out of a local store (7-11 or Lawson perhaps ?) in Japan. She panicked until a nice lady shows her the way to their hotel. And of course, scolded by JKT48 manager after she arrived at the hotel :D . She stated the reason she goes out with the other two members is because they're craving for night snacks

Source : HAI Magazine, JKT48 Edition. Except for the third point which came from her own Twitter and G+ and verified by the other members.

6. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

:ome: Happy Birthday Pilong !! :ome:

7. wingroad

wingroad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Congratulations for Delima Rizky, for becoming one of the Team J member~!! Next year will be another struggling year, but keep your spirit up! [party] [party]

She is my oshimen, and I will support her until she become the center of JKT48 !!

:inlove: :inlove:

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Congratulations for your oshimen, Delima "pilong" Rizky [party]

9. wingroad

wingroad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

I hope she can perform one or two unit songs of A5 I like the most : Renai Kinshi Jourei or Kuroi Tenshi. :inlove:

Speaking of which, does she have what it takes to sing these two songs? Because I think she somehow, IMO, has several similar traits with Myao. :hehe:

10. wingroad

wingroad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Can you please update this post? Here are some added-in informations about her:

Team : Team J
    Birthplace : Bogor, Indonesia
    Stage Units : Pajama Drive and Kagami no Naka Jeanne D'Arc (B3 Setlist)

Thanks before~ :)

11. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hi all,

Though Delima may not pretty popular in Japan,but she has a lot of enthusiastic fans here.Because she looks like "Peko-chan" a Japanese nationwide popular mascot. Peko-chan is originally a marketing icon for a well-known chain of confectionery stores here.Japanese enthusiastic fans of Delima want to spread the story among Delima fans in Indonesia and support Delima more strongly together.

[​IMG]

How do you feel about this,guys?

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    She also looks like rabutan from HKT and ex AKB :D

13. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

14. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

somehow,peko-chan really look like delima :lol: ,
    delima is cute especially when she is smiling.also she is a fast learner (in my opinion) because she can perform on more than one unit song

15. cedz72

cedz72 Kenkyuusei

delima...

her progress isn't fast enough, but i like her slow progress cuz i can compare her previous performance well enough :cute:
    especially i like how she makes an eye-contact, i think she has dreamgaze thats why some friends of mine goes oshihen after went to theater :hehe:

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Hmmm sorry i have to disagree with you. Imo delima is one of the fastest. She just don't have a chance to perform regulary on theater, maybe this is because she considered less popular among the fans. But everytime she perform she can still my eyes from my oshimen ^^ specially when she perform RKJ.

And now she also change a lot, now she not like a child anymore now she change to beautifull lady ^^ i hope on this jand shake event, many fans vote for hand shake with her so the management can see that she also have much fans ^^

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

her skill is growing fast, and..yep she's getting more beautiful now [notme]

18. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

This is the only drawback of the theater : less popular member's progress is relatively unknown to general fans.

I'm far from jakarta, so of course I've never attended theater. And the only clues I have about pilong's ability is from some kind bloggers sharing their experience. And I learned that she is the fastest in learning in JKT48. Many people said that she has an amazing adaptability.
    But sadly, this is not known to general fans. Because we've never been to the theater. So we never know her performance. Her personal progress. And only a glimpse at TV show performances overshadowed by the the prettier and more popular member.
    That said, except JKT48 have their own TV show like AKB's AKBingo, she will most likely not getting an increase in popularity compared to other members with a more "powerful presence".

In the end, I really, really, really miss a show like JKT48 school.

19. wingroad

wingroad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    FYI, Delima is the one among all member of Team J who ever be called "Hidden Monsters of Team J JKT48"

Even though she has growth problem @ Pajama Drive setlist, it is still unknown why her progress @ Renai Kinshi Jourei setlist are considered the fastest. She has the ability to copy all of her partners skills in every unit songs, especially in Renai Kinshi Jourei unit song. And some of JKT48 fans also ever reminded Akicha to watch out this girl progress, if she don't want her center position at RKJ unit songs be taken from her.

I saved the documents of this article of "Hidden Monsters of Team J" but I forgot where I save them in my external hardisk [whew] . But once i found it, i will post it in here too. :)

20. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

^
    like this!

Delima grown a lot in this setlist, especially in Renai Kinshi Jourei unit song itself :)
    She starts to show us that she has a great hidden power~