1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Devi Kinal Putri (Kinal) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    happy birthday [party]

2. Shiroi_Akuma

Shiroi_Akuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Happy birthday, Kinal [party] [party]

3. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Happy birthday Kinal!!! :)

4. n01n

n01n Kenkyuusei

We would like to inform you that kinal project will be executed on team J shonichi performance of Dareka no Tame ni, we take this because our project designed and proposed to all kinal's fans to be held in team J theater performance. So we still keep our promises and execute it on the next theater.

Thank you [party]

5. Vinna95

Vinna95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    happy birthday kinal!

6. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

Happy b'Day Capt ... [party] [party] [party] ...

7. n01n

n01n Kenkyuusei

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkHuhUZszc&feature=player_detailpage[/yt]
    Official Campaign Video of Kinal for JKT48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k0g58ODs1Bs[/yt]
    Fancam of Kinal’s Campaign Speech for JKT48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo in ‘Manatsu no Sounds Good” Handshake Event

JKT48 will hold its first Senbatsu Sousenkyo. This is quite an interesting development from JKT48. In this Senbatsu Sousenkyo, we want to see Kinal on the senbatsu lineup because she deserves to be a senbatsu. And we believe she will make a very good representative of JKT48 and 48 family because she has worked hard and improved a lot with JKT48.

When JKT48 started its debut with Heavy Rotation, Kinal wasn’t chosen as senbatsu. She didn’t appear as the main star of the PV, only a very minor cameo. When JKT48 appeared in the media for the first time, Kinal was only dancing at the back, barely noticed, and hardly got proper screen-time.
    [​IMG]

But of course she didn’t want to just be a wallflower. She keeps on working hard. And finally she’s given a chance to show her radiance: the management trusted her to be the center of RIVER single. Her RIVER performance is so outstanding. She’s praised by so many people, and we think it’s safe to say that no one said her performance is disappointing. She has really proved to us that hard work will never betray you.

[​IMG]

RIVER with Kinal as the center is also the single that becomes JKT48’s big turning point. Yes, Kinal struggles not only for herself, but also for the whole JKT48. For all members, staff, and of course fans. She doesn’t want to walk ahead by herself, but she brings along and encourages everyone to move forward too. No wonder everyone trusts her to be the Captain of team J. Up to this second and in the future, we believe that she will always do her best to keep that trust.

[​IMG]

Kinal has worked very hard for JKT48 and also for all of us. Now it’s our chance to return the favor and appreciate her hard work by supporting her in Senbatsu Sousenkyo.
    [​IMG]

We want to help everyone outside Indonesia who wants to support Kinal and JKT48 in this Senbatsu Sousenkyo. We can be your proxy to buy the CD and vote for Kinal. Each Flying Get CD is priced at IDR35,000 (approx. USD3.06, might be less or more than this) and each CD has 3 Voting Cards in it. However, we can get the CD at special price IDR28,000 (approx. USD2.47) using debit card from a local bank here. We’ll use the Voting Cards to vote for Kinal. We will also send the CDs to you, should you wish for it. But since the shipping cost is pretty high for us to handle, we have to ask you to pay the shipping cost by yourselves.

Email us about how much money you’re willing to send, how many CDs that you want us to send to you, and your address. Then we’ll inform you about the shipping fee. After everything is settled, we can proceed with it. Our email is captkinal@gmail.com.

You can transfer the money via Western Union. Send it to Elrica Purnomo in Indonesia. You can send it via Paypal too. You can send it to achmad.byhaqi@gmail.com. After you have made the transfer, please send an email confirmation to captkinal@gmail.com.

We are not trying to deceive anyone with this project. This is solely to support Kinal and JKT48.If you have any question regarding this, you can contact us via email or @captkinal twitter.

We are waiting for your participation in supporting Kinal and JKT48. Thank you for your help! Let’s keep on supporting Kinal and JKT48.

8. elafonza

elafonza Kenkyuusei

i'm kinal oshi. I really like Kinal. Kinal was amazing. she has a nice dance

9. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    I liked the spirit of Kinal, namely the spirit of him to bring big names JKT48 :banana::mail:

10. AnggaBezt

AnggaBezt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    hello .. kinalova ...

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    She is a true mood maker...

Just now she tweeted something totally random,after that most of the other team J members shiwed up responding to that tweet... :D

12. sLc48

sLc48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    And this is why they made her the captain :D

13. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

What happened with her by the way? Why people started to calm her down?

14. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    @mc_shithead
    i heard it was about an inappropiate hashtag of her(?) I don't know the details since i kinda miss that incident..

15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Should, Kinal receive a punishment... if it's proven that she had a prior knowledge of a member's relationship?

(Meaning, she knew they were a couple, hung out with them as a couple, and then encouraged them.)

One of the major roles of the captain is to be the bridge between the members and management, and to also look out for the welfare of her team and make the right decisions.

If proven... does this mean, she should lose her captaincy... or at least have it suspended?
    Or, is it already a harsh lesson, and there's no point in de-stabilizing the team more?

16. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Are Golden Rules it really exist? Why until now have not reacted JOT? Is before the incident JOT already know all the activities of the member including a relationship? I think yes ...
    But according to me how strict the rules were made remarks certainly be violated by the media do not get caught.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @kurisu
    Kinda reminds me of Oba Mina's case when she temporarily lost her captaincy of the original team 4 if that happens...

18. Nicronemodez

Nicronemodez Kenkyuusei

we'll see .. according to rumors, JOT has reported this case to the AKS (as agency) and Togasaki Tomonobu (as 48G management) ... its not a 1-1 penalty for this case ... as the case of Michan (Minegishi Minami), she was not Grad or out AKB48, but the punishment is down grade to KKS (kenkyuusei/trainee)...because Michan has apologized to fans and prove his promise, then the fans forgive her mistake, besides the fans keep supporting Michan so he returned to the line-up, as a front member...

scandal if it is proven, I do not know what the punishment received by Kinal, because he is the captain of Team J ..

sorry if my English is bad..

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    You mean Shinobu right? togasaki is not manager anymore...

20. Nicronemodez

Nicronemodez Kenkyuusei

Chino Shinobu.. yes sir you are right.. sorry for my mistake..thx for the correction

Togasaki Tomonobu he not Manager anymore now he job is Head of the AKB48 Customer Center..