1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jessica Vania (Jeje) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Though it must really such if a 3rd gen member broke up with their boyfriend earlier this year just to see their senior managing to hide it longer than their existence in the group...I guess this includes 2nd gen as well

2. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Noted. It such a shame. As a senbatsu member to be added. Longer than their existence in JKT48?? Haha...that must have been really dissapointing for them if they really broke with their boyfriend to pursue their dream as an idol. Like they gonna punch her face really hard :^^;:

3. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

most likely JOT will save shania, dhike, kinal and chika, but kick out rica, sendy and jeje :)

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah JOT hates Sendy Rica and Jeje...they want to banish them from JKT...or force graduate them...

5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

It's probably due to the fact that they're not that popular yet they still have to pay them the full paycheck whereas the 3rd gen members they want to push only get around half...

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    No, i was just joking there...One thing for sure JOT considers Rica as one their assets...Sendy too...and Jeje (before all this happens maybe)

In a group or team,or club...especially a 48 group,these kind of things are normal...if people want to see a group with all of the members being a frontline,well the answer is simple,quit this fandom...and go find a group with only 5-9 members only...that will solve everyone's problem....and you MUST do it,if you stay in this fandom then you will keep complaining about your favorite member not included in a single,cm,or not being pushed enough....

7. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Oh whoops...

If I accidentally bashed on anyone's oshi...sorry...

8. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    The "scandal" with the other girls just involve partying though? Not against the rules, since they didn't seem to be misbehaving (getting drunk off their asses of making out or whatever; it looks like a regular party to me)

I think Jeje will be fine. She definitely will be forced to break up with her boyfriend if she wants to stay in the group, and management would likely implement a sort of punishment for her (not being included in senbatsu is the likeliest option here), but I think she'll stay, just not as popular as before due to a number of (understandably) disappointed wotas.

9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Wow... there's so much going on here
    Yes, i agree with Zakky about members who don't get that much attention...
    Actually it's inevitable with a group which has so many members like this (especially 48G), there isn't gonna be any "justice"
    -----
    Jeje's gonna have a hard time for the next few weeks, so i think we rather try to help her get through this rather than bashing her (JOT, and other members included)

10. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    That's a good point.

I somehow believe that she won't extend her employment contract with JOT out of her own decision.

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    About the party...it's a birthday party where you gather with your friends,boys and girls...there is nothing wrong about that....and it seems to me that most Indonesian judge smoking sisha as a negative thing...i once saw a group of family enjoying sisha...and i'm pretty sure that the girls didn't drink any alcohol...except for Chikariina though,because it's normal for her...Some AKB members drink alcohol (sake/beer)....

All our questions about will jeje stay or leave the group will be answered once she get back to Indonesia i guess...how will she reacts on twitter....

12. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
  13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I'm a little interested in how it'll go down. Jeje doesn't seem the type to hold back online...

I kind of wonder if she'll face a similar demotion strategy as Miichan in AKB48... knocked down to kenkyuusei and then, maybe even become part of Team T...?

But I sooner picture her graduating, and then her social media accounts become something like a live music journalist feed... and we see double date pictures of her and Sonya, etc.

Whatever she chooses, I hope it's decided soon, so we can be done with this entire thing and move on.

14. dannychucky

dannychucky Kenkyuusei

its quite similar with sashi scandal for me, its just the matter that she pick the wrong bf, this guy shouldn't upload his photo with JeJe in social media
    i'm wondering what kind of punishment will JOT give to her

15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I would say it's closer to the Yonezawa/Hirajima scandal:
    • Happened while the girls were overseas (worse for Rumi and Naachan actually, they were in-flight and without access to the internet, which meant that the yfrog accounts were accessible by people hours after the scandal hit)
    • Y/H scandal like Jeje's, the relationship was still going on... Sasshi's had long since broken up. And, in her case, she had the boyfriend while she was a kenkyuusei and then a little bit into her Team A promotion (I think).
    • Hirajima and Jeje are both O.G. members... meaning...
    • ... both girls had more to lose and should have know better since they lived through members being kicked out before.
    Sasshi's case, in my opinion... wasn't that bad, like you said, it really was a case of picking a bad guy... an incredibly dishonorable one, who chose to share details to a tabloid for money.

And so, Sasshi herself, seemed like the wronged party. I'm not saying she did everything right... but, in the context of the time, she was a 4th gen young kenkyuusei living far from home... and not a 18-19 year old original member and one of the rising stars of an idol group phenomenon.

16. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    RiCa entered Senbatsu and can be a good position? why JOT want to kick him? If Jeje throwing only hahaha

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @block
    You should read that article completely...

18. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    @zakky26 from the article, i only need this :

Menurut penelitian, mengisap shisha selama 30 menit sama artinya dengan menghirup 10 miligram karbon monoksida atau lebih tinggi dibandingkan rokok.

"Selain itu, mengisap shisha selama 45 menit menghasilkan jumlah tar 36 kali lebih banyak ketimbang merokok selama lima menit," ujarnya.

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well,sorry if this is getting off topic...but i think there is an explanation needed here...

Did you know that one shisha bong,is usually enjoyed by 5-6 person at a time...so it won't really harm anybody,and also,it's not like people here are a frequent shisa user...besides,the sisha here in indonesia is different from the ones in the middle east where you actually smoke there...Shisha becomes dangerous if you become addicted to it...and i haven't found anyone that is a Shisha Addict...well all things that becomes and addiction is dangerous,not just smoking and Shisha

Anyway,have you even try it before?

20. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    @zakky26 , your opinion vs BNN statement.. well, I'm sorry, i choose BNN.