1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Michelle Christo Kusnadi (Michelle) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    MICHELLE CHRISTO KUSNADI

[​IMG]

Team: T / 3rd Gen
    Name: Michelle Christo Kusnadi (ミシェル・クリスト・クスナディ)
    Nick: Michelle (ミシェル)
    Birthdate: October 28, 1999
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 152 CM
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Bloodtype: O
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  2. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

this girl... how nshould i put into words.
    from my eyes, she has this kind of idol aura eventhough she's just begin. i'm so looking forward for her development in JKT.

3. Vinna95

Vinna95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i think she has something like...umm... a kind of idol aura, even though she has just begin her way in JKT48 so tthis makes me really want to see her development in JKT48!

4. KanonRock

KanonRock Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    fadillkharisma
    i think she will be next ace of JKT48, and i hope so. she little bit like uhaa :v
    FYI, she wear yellowish 'behel' like verada....hahahahaha

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Wait what??? This girl's name (minus the Michelle) is almost the same as mine! I guess I will have to support her. :omfg:

6. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Somehow - when I looked to her in the eyes - I felt the same feeling as when I saw Melody's eyes. They were... similar, in a way that I can't explain. Charismatic? Confidence? Both? I don't know. One thing for certain is that her height indeed resembled the Ace. Maybe an indication for a potential successor? :hehe:

That aside, it's not impossible for her to become the 3rd generation ace like Mayuyu, looking at how popular she is even before debuting in public. At this point, she will be one of the important pillars of the 3rd generation, and perhaps one of future senbatsu member when team T/TII is formed. I'm really curious about her character though; she neither seemed to be a loli type, nor a noisy moodmaker like Nabilah. Maybe more of a moderate type like Dhike?

Eyes on her then.

7. KanonRock

KanonRock Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    fadillkharisma
    she is not annoying like nabilah and not really moderate like dhike, she like shanju in my sights

i agree with previous reply that said she have an idol aura.
    most importain, I love her because she like SKE48 kks, kitagawa ryoha

Sent from my shoe using Tapatalk 2

8. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    btw, congrats Michelle :1st:
    she's my friend in Jpop fandom, firsrt in twitter roleplay agency FCID, she's SexyZone and Tokyo Girls' Style big fans, her oshimen in Sexy Zone is Marius Yo. She's newbie in 48G fandom, her oshimen is Nyan (and Tomochin), but she didn't know well about 48G, but she's ambitious person, her dream is want to be idol and actress [STRIKE]and Marius' wife[/STRIKE] , she failed2nd gen audition because her age wasn't enough yet. and, her mom is the owner of Boulevard Steak in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta (across Mall Kelapa Gading / MKG).
    yeah, that's informations that i can post it here, i'm not know well about Michelle, because the last chat we had was 2 years ago. :^^;:

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Michelle profile video

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

She's very mature and composed there. At a very young age she's shown a very good communication skill. She knows what to say and how to say it with perfect balance (strong enough to show her point, but not too outspoken to the point of annoying). A potential oshi(?). hehe

Is there any one who went and did handshake with her during the last hs event? How was she? Really interested to finding out. thanks. :)

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well haven't met her...but from what i saw mostly on twitter about her are not very nice....

Some say she's overrated,a snob,not too friendly towards fans...

But hey those are just people talk...you'll have to find out for yourself...

12. GorinGo

GorinGo Kenkyuusei

^Interesting.. I'm intending too find out more as in seeing how she'd evolve in the group.
    I have been keeping an eye on Aurel from the beginning honestly but there isn't much that I can find about her, then came along michelle and she caught my attention too somehow... so, I'm still weighing between the two. Thanks for the input. :)

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 3rd Generation Profile: Michelle Christo Kusnadi

14. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Michelle, though still the same age as Nabilah but she already has a very unique talent .. She can sing while climbing rollerblading without disturbing vocals .. I like it ^ ^

15. Rizka Salaamah

Rizka Salaamah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    byure48
    Hello guys. This is Michelle, and i think Michelle similar with Matsui Rena, right? michelle.jpg

16. MyNameIsLiman

MyNameIsLiman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    IlmanMuyassar48
    one more girl who attracted my attention :hehe:
    I hope she quickly promoted as regular member

17. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Kawaii .. 3rd my favorite member.

18. my heart can sing

my heart can sing Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    myheartcansing
    one question: what is coretcoret? (--')

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @my heart can sing Literally means "Doodling"

But,i too don't know what she means by it...maybe her favorite word?

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    So that's what that means....... I connected to Coral Draw, the art/drawing program.
    It does seem to be her favorite word.

I don't have a solid impression of Michelle yet but it's got to be hard, being that young and then being one of the most recognizable member of your gen...
    Like how it was brought up that some fans / "fans" were making twitter fanclubs for the members, even before they were members... it's not really about the girls themselves; it's just a race for followers and to get noticed.
    So, being fawned after and having that much attention paid on you... and you haven't done anything truly worthy of note yet, that's has to mess with your head a little.

The huge Jpop fan thing, that's kind of cool, she'll probably find a few others in JKT. And hopefully one day, she'll be able to stand on the same stage as her personal idols, if they visit for a festival or convention.

I liked her singing voice from the acoustic sessions on TraxFM...
    Ayen beats her in terms of range and overall smoothness... and Rica's has that deep/richness to it... but Michelle held her own. There's a sweetness (but not to the point it's too high and annoying, just maybe "young" sounding), and it's consistent during her verses, and very CLEAR.

She comes in around the 13 second mark