Graduated Team J - Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (Ayu-chin)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

May 18. Ayuchin posted a beautiful photo with hijab by cheering fans couple of hours before time of breaking the fasting.
    Ayuchin asked fans what were their activities spending the time waiting for dusk.
    [​IMG]

When I was a kid I waited for dusk by playing soccer with couple of cousins. I always noticed every approaching dusk a Kyai/muslim clerk using wheelchair accompanied with a pupil boy, went to certain spot gazing the sunset. He then raised his right hand pointed to the sun and did strange gestures with his fingers. Later days I understand he used fingers to measure the sun had set. So it’s his own particular technique to make a measurement. I thought he had supernatural power to push down the sun lol. He’s known as a very detail & strict person to witness the sun going set by his own eyes to assure himself that the dusk (which is breaking the fasting) time has come. After that he went back to his mushalla [kinda mini mosque] and then instructed a pupil to perform the prayer calling of dusk time.

[​IMG]
    pic:google

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I’m no fan of elegant Nab honestly.
    I feel happy seeing her in this classic mode
    [​IMG]
    Nabilah in tv program 'Celeb Squat'

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Nabilah is in Kilau DMD show. I prefer she get a job as one of host there. She's reliable. I always feel any dangdut show atmosphere support for carefree wit talking.
    Wishing she has a new image with short hair & sporty but I think her mom won't approve Nab appears tomboy.
    In the talkshow segment Nab looks beautiful wearing a blonde/yellow wig.

Btw in the parody talkshow segment there's a nut old woman with long hair dressed in red came on stage kissing Wendy who played as one of "Cemas" boyband member [pun of Smash] and Wendy said: “ I never anticipate Cemas big fan is pengabdi setan" :XD:

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Watching tonight's Kilau DMD. There's 'Bukan Mata-Mata', a parody of Trans7 Bukan Empat Mata. It's really good Wendy and Rina Nose parodying the original host-cohost Tukul & Vega. How I wish Nabilah becomes skillful in wit & improvisation like Wendy-Rina. I suggest Nab not only relies on her native Jakartan accent but also uses standard informal youth language when doing funny verbal on tv .

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Until last week Nabilah still appeared in some tv talkshows and varieties as guest. If Nabilah ever release a single her presence on tv would be ‘something’.

Or one day Nab with Shanju, Beby and Sonia form a music grop ‘Geng Tanjouvi’ with naughty or joke-ish lyrics' songs . I quite see the potential .