1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

HARUGONEWS

*Her Pocari - "Onigiri The Series" Final eps 6 is out.
    *Haruka endorses a Japanese clothing retail which the company collaborates with the legendary comic characters Snoopy and Peanuts.
    Haruka says she is fonding with the black snoopy doll.
    23824119_380594155696454_5416658100532805632_n-001.jpg hrk snupi2.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here
    **Yesterday there was Pocari Futsal match between Indonesian Female National Team All Stars vs JKT48 team. An attendant fan reported the game ran sportively until Haruka came replaced the referee in charge and created a mess lol. She’s being very unfair and becoming referee from hell. She changed the rules, enabled jkt48 team to use hands and national team all-stars must use only foot. Referee Haru90n even took the ball herself, running zigzag like a rugby player and score a goal for jkt48 team by hand throwing.
    Neverthless, GM Melody was glad the crazy Japanese referee has helped team jkt48 won the game.

melo hrk fustsal.JPG
    zara mel hrk.jpg

Short clip [from user heri_h_]
    https://twitter.com/heri_h_/status/934802369400811520

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

It's wrapped!
    The final episode of Pocarugon's Onigiri The Series

3. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk jpn.JPG
    Haruka this afternoon was off to Japan
    She has a shooting activity with an Indonesian tv channel RTV.
    The channel previously worked with Haruka, went to several areas in Japan and this time the places would be Tokyo-Aomori-Sapporo.
    She also says she wants to eat many delicious things in Japan.

Arrived in Japan about evening.
    Cute clip. Haruka teases a baby perhaps her nephew in Tokyo as seen in some photos before.
    https://twitter.com/Haruka_NKGW10/status/936583454581440512

credit to: wibawa mdr

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Today, Dec 3 marking 11 years Haruka was accepted as gen-3 of AKB48.

As usual when in Japan Haruka meets her friends and hang out. This time with Ami Maeda, Shinoda Mariko and Oku Manami
    hrk mari maeda ma.jpg

hrk n mariko.JPG
    Mariko-sama seems happy with Haru90n as twitter’s popular figure

5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Shania, known as Haruka’s close friend:
    https://twitter.com/shaniaJKT48/status/937851139667533825

SHANIA: “Ahaha, really funny. I had a dream Haruka is in a wedding” [get marriage]
    HARUKA: “Wowww”
    SHANIA: “When will you get marriage? I want to play with a baby. I myself still long way to go. I wanna play with somebody else’ baby.”
    HARUKA: “I’m still a child so just play with me.”

Still in Japan, Haruka went to Aomori.
    The first second seeing this I thought her body's getting fatter. Glad it wasn’t.
    hrk aomori.jpg

Arrived in Hokkaido today and welcomed by the extreme cold [with another host Miss Fitrop].
    hrk hakodate.jpg

7. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Some other pics from her program tripping to Japan - at Yamadera temple in Yamagata prefecture, Tohoku region

I can hear the cicadas are chirping
    hrk ymdr.jpg

A view from an observer house, high on the mountain.
    The scenery beneath in a sunny day. Refreshing to gaze at.
    hrk yamadera.JPG

Meanwhile Haru90n has returned to Indonesia last night as the shooting activity is over.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  8. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

HARUGON'S "TROLL IN LOVE"
    Last night Haruka once again appeared as a guest in OVJ (Opera Van Java), a popular comedy tv show in Indonesia.
    Quietly Haruka has been admiring one of OVJ’s handsome player who is also a host and artist, Andika Pratama.
    The crew and players cooperated telling Haruka that Andika is still single. Haruka had no idea Andika is already has a wife and 4 children (she married a widow with one daughter and 3 other chidren from their marriage).
    The show provided a segment for Haruka to reveal her feeling that she likes Andika. Haruka then asked him their relationship must not only on the show but also in real life. She agreed to give Andika her number. Andika was surprised for a second then explained to Haruka he’s got a wife and 4 children lol.
    It was a live show. I believe Haruka was very upset and embarrassed but able to maintain her composure, grasping it’s a troll.
    The shows goes on. Haru90n was funy as usual like made people cracking when she showed how Japanese imitate goat and chicken sounds which is different way with Indonesian.

*Many have been wondering what kind of guy is Haruka type. So by liking Andika telling her taste. Andika is of Dutch, local Javanese and Chinese descent. Charming, gorgeous with starsign Scorpio makes Andika Pratama sophisticated .That’s Haruka’s type of guy, I guezz.

PS to Haruka: Don’t be sad. There’s still anther gorgeous Dutch descent guy who is still single: Indra Bruggmann.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  9. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

If Haruka one day to have a single I would like her to cover acoustic version like this of the song "Dilema", a 2011 song by an Indonesian girlband "Cherrybelle" (actually it's like a J-idol song & group despite the song's kpopish MV)
    This fingerstyle guy namely Ircham Lana is no professional guitar player but he's got the soul & good interpretation among the song guitar coverers.
    I really like this song's hook. It's beautiful and perfectly put. I play the karaoke version countless times. The bass when hit the hook's note, makes me addicted.

Original songwriter: Caturadi Septembrianto :approve:

10. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Dec 17, Haruka attended the press conference of 60th anniversary of Indonesian-Japan relationship where she acts as the event's ambassador.
    hrk jp id.jpg

Haruka yesterday visited “Christmas Café” in jkt48 theater. In a chat with Sisca, she gives Haruka an idea to make an event with old team T where haruka was a captain and she was very interested. She wishes the event will be realized and of course jkt48 must invited her first.

11. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk sapporo.JPG
    Haruka's Christmas greeting with a photo when in Sapporo weeks ago.

She’s back to Japan for a work and has arrived today.

hrk jpn 26 dec17.JPG

12. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    AKB48 Watanabe Mayu Last Stage Graduation Performance [コンサート|公演動画] - AKB48渡辺麻友 卒業公演 | (26/12/2017)

1.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2018
  13. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

In Japan, beside attending Mayuyu’s last show, Haruka is doing her duty as honorable ambassador of “Indonesia-Japan 60th anniversary”.
    Meeting Indonesian ambassador for Japan Mr. Arifin Tasrif, Miss Nakagawa Haruka made an interview with him for Mainichi Shimbun newspaper and Kizuna Mainichi.
    Haruka said Mr. Arifin was so nice and kind.

hrk dubes jp.jpg hrk dbs jp.jpg

14. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

First night sleeping of the year 2018 Haruka said she had a bad dream. She wrote : heavy bleeding in dream?.
    I read somewhere it actually means the opposite which is better financial times is coming.

hrk 18.JPG

Haru90n's goal in 2018
    hrk resolusi.JPG
    Bing translator
    2018 goals!
    1: run it and so to participate in the Marathon this year!
    2: serve as a Japan-Indonesia diplomatic relations establishment 60th anniversary Ambassador.
    3: go on a diet! Lol (you want to lose 4 kg)
    4: that being healthy!
    5: becoming famous!

When fans asking about when she'll get marriage, Haruka replies she's till has a lot of things to do
    hrk mrr.JPG

15. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

WARTA HARUKA/HARUKA NEWS
    [from her tweets in indonesian & japanese]

This February she will participate in a 42K marathon event
    "Jadi Nanti bulan Februari aku ikut acara marathon!!terus aku lari 42kilo hehehe"

Her broken heart with an indo celeb guy a while ago is still lingering xD
    "jadi buat ikut acara marathon banyak yang bantu aku...pas 10k udah kaya mau patah hati" / "many people assist me to be in the running event. When reaching 10K it feels almost like a broken heart"

Whoah, haru90n is hell a tough girl [yesterday she practiced running for the marathon for two hours straight]
    練習終わったよー! 2時間走ってきた!疲れたけどまだまだですねっ! / "go over?! Ran 2 hours! Tired, but still it is gone!"
    *jpn to eng translated by Bing

There is an event "East Asia Hour" today in Jakarta by Indonesian department of foreign minister for the upcoming 2018 winter olympic & paralympic game in Pyeongchang, South Korea. Haruka as special guest.
    hrk east asia hour.jpg
    her photo is still as an ekebi tho

Update: In the "East Asia Hour" event, Haruka appeared at Japanese embassy booth and doing things like Q-A session with Japanese ambassador and giving presents to quiz winners [source: twitter]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  16. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka tweets next week she'll have a shooting activity (still not clear a drama or film). She tells the main challenge would be the the lines which are in Indonesian. Saying when she speaks Indonesian daily she uses whatever style but in drama/film she has to do it correctly as the script says. Haruka says she has been 5 years here so she must not too worry.
    [sorz: twitter]

17. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk pkt.jpg

Haruka with one of the guest, Furusaka Daimaou aka Pikotaro at the Japan-Indonesia 60th Anniversary event.

18. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

19. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk dubes 60 jp id.jpg
    Miss Haruka Nakagawa, the goodwil ambassador of the event 60 years Indonesia–Japan diplomatic relationship wearing Kimono.
    Next to Miss Nakagawa is the event logo. It's classical approach. I was once thinking the design image is less spiritful but still interesting though.
    Big red sun and sakura flower represent Japan and a Wayang puppet sihlouette with the character Arjuna represent Indonesia. Arjuna knowns as a true man and hero, the most admired character in Javanese shadow puppet /Wayang story (adaptation of the Indian epic Mahabharata). Perhaps like Sagittarius male in western astrology.

Arjuna.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka meet and greet event will be held on her birthday Feb 10 in Jakarta.
    Limited for 50 seats with ticket price 200K Rupiahs (about US $15)
    The poster:
    hrk mng poster.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1