Graduated Team J - Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk pkt.jpg

Haruka with one of the guest, Furusaka Daimaou aka Pikotaro at the Japan-Indonesia 60th Anniversary event.

2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  3. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk dubes 60 jp id.jpg
    Miss Haruka Nakagawa, the goodwil ambassador of the event 60 years Indonesia–Japan diplomatic relationship wearing Kimono.
    Next to Miss Nakagawa is the event logo. It's classical approach. I was once thinking the design image is less spiritful but still interesting though.
    Big red sun and sakura flower represent Japan and a Wayang puppet sihlouette with the character Arjuna represent Indonesia. Arjuna knowns as a true man and hero, the most admired character in Javanese shadow puppet /Wayang story (adaptation of the Indian epic Mahabharata). Perhaps like Sagittarius male in western astrology.

Arjuna.jpg

4. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka meet and greet event will be held on her birthday Feb 10 in Jakarta.
    Limited for 50 seats with ticket price 200K Rupiahs (about US $15)
    The poster:
    hrk mng poster.jpg

5. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

hrk chika.JPG
    With correct angle picking and better mood Haruka’s kawaii-ness reaches to the max.
    Haruka's physical charm point is her cute Japanese eyes. I read somewhere that this kind of eyes is typical Japanese/ only found in Japanese. I think so.

About the tweet in Indonesian, she said “I'm right now with Chikarina and my conscious automatically tells me that she'll be gone. I become sad. she’s like my family. Please do not grad

Another photo with Chikachan some days ago
    hrkchika.jpg

6. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Yesterday Haruka's life literally is like a marathon

On Sunday morning she practiced running for a February marathon event in Jakarta. She ran 20 km with time spent 2 hours 15 minutes. There was mistake in my previous posting that she ran 42K for 2 hours. The correct sentence should be: she ran 2 hours as a practice for the 42 K event.
    The guy is her sport marathon coach.
    hrk lat.JPG

In the afternoon she fled to Surabaya [one and half our flight from Jakarta] to be a guest in a Japanese Matsuri event.
    At a hair & beauty salon in Surabaya. Looks kawaii again
    hrk sby1.jpg

in an interview session at the event
    hrk sby.jpg

When returning to Jakarta the flight delayed for some moments.
    飛行機遅れてる。何時にジャカルタ着くかなー?早くベットで寝たい。笑っ Pesawat nya delay nih hehehe Sampai Jakarta jam berapa yaa?heheheh pengen tidur di kasur nih heheheh

Finally arrived in Jakarta at night. Marath-gon must be so tired. Otsukare _/\_
    Akhirnya sampai Jakarta hahahha go to my HOME kegiatan hari ini mantap skwkwk ジャカルタついたー!!急いで家に向かう!笑っ。一日よく頑張りました

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  7. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka yesterday had an interview with NHK World News at Fatahillah Museum (Jakarta History Museum).

hrk nhk world.jpg
    pic sorz: fans twitter

With the NHK crews
    hrk nhk.jpg

After her birthday Meet & Greet on Feb 10, she will head to Makassar, the capital of South Sulawesi province [Sulawesi is a big island next to Borneo]. She'll be a guest in an event named "Nippon Day" (a pun of Dai Nippon? xD) as a part of Indonesia-Japan 60th anniversary. I know Makassar people are very enthusiastic.
    hrk event makassar.jpg

8. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday!
    May your life alway26low

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 2:07 PM
  9. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

~ Amen ~

With birthday cake.
    I think the cat is Totoro from a movie anime character
    hrk bd26.jpg

Source pic: Dhimas Ginanjar twitter, a Java Pos journalist, the author of "JKT48 Laptime Lima Tahun Penuh Cerita" (Laptime JKT48 Five Years Full With Stories)

10. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Whoah, I was right. I guez more than 700 people inside this hall: https://twitter.com/Haruka_NKGW10/status/962672363442642944

HARUKA: “ Makasa I was so glad to see so many people coming! Thank you very much! I will work hard to come Makassar again!!
    *jpn to eng by autoBing

This afternoon haru90n will leave the big Sulawesi island and return to Jakarta

11. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

~Birthday presents from fans and friends.
    Seems in 2018 no anymore fan sending that local doraemon doll with empty stare wide eyed.
    Haruka plays in pocari sweat commercials and a bottle of pocari as present. Why not?
    There's also a handmade traditional umbrella. Beautiful effort.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 2:08 PM
  12. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

In recent tweet Haruka expressed her interest to play in Indonesian movies. She used to not confident with her acting skill but now she really wants to try.
    Can't say Indonesian film world is blossoming but there are always some creative films come up lately.

Her latest work has just out. A web series produced by Indonesian telecommunication company, PT. Telkom.

The tall male actor is a Japanese guy from Tokyo. He is an Indonesia enthusiast who stays here since 2005 and mostly works as musician, Hiroaki Kato-san.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018 at 3:47 PM
  13. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  14. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Didn’t watch fully yesterday’s eps of Rumah Uya but this Haruka's expression represents mine. The topic about spirit possession, using magicks, seeing spirits etc often appear in local tv shows and gain many viewers. After the show, folks compete contributing comments in the show’s facebook or twitter as if expert on those subjects.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 2:09 PM