1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team J - Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka)

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Sayaya & Haruka Nakagawa at Ini Talk Show NET TV (27/9/2018)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Haruka got a event promoting travel to Hokkaido yesterday
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    イベント来てくださった皆さんありがとうございました!北海道コロッケ美味しかった<3あー!北海道また行きたいな:^^;::^^;::^^;:#hokkaido#北海道#北海道元気
    Thank you guys for coming I was! Hokkaido croquettes were delicious ! I want to visit Hokkaido again!

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Haruka was in the comedy OVJ show last night. In a prank she cried really upset found out the other cast was having birthday but she became the prank target instead of the birthday guy. It’s typical silly OVJ prank actually.
    I like seeing Haruka in the last night show. She looked charming and brought cheerful atmosphere.

Credit to Parto showed his one of a kind funny when in a scene as office boy with Haruka and Rina Nose. I think his best displayed when being around funny girls.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Jkt48 "agents" raided tv stations last night. There’s Melody on Net TV talkshow, Desy and Haruka on MNCTV. Harugon and Desy appeared in Kilau DMD, a Dangdut singing competition which has comedy segments in it. As usual Haruka’s initial presence kinda reluctant [we here call it slow heated ] but then managed hitting some funny jackpots :approve:
    [​IMG]

It’s Haruka’s second times being in the show after the last June she's the one wearing that "cute" crocodile suit xD.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Another Haruka's Oronamin C tvcm

I repeated many times when Haruka counting she actually said 1, 2, tree

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Just watched Net TV’s Ini Talk Show the best episodes aired every Saturdays and Sundays evening. As usual it includes the ones with Haruka scenes. Always more fun the show with Haruka because the show’s host Sule becomes very excited with Haruka’s presence like more stimulating his random creativities :approve:

Tomorrow Haruka with Bali Breeze [a sunblock product she plays in its tvcm] will held a M&G in the city of Jogjakarta, Central Java.
    [​IMG]

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Haruka has returned to Jakarta. Similar with a while back she tweeted apologizing [to m&g attendants ] if she appeared salty to fans and explained she’s actually quiet and shy but also can be a genki and talkative in other times. Haruka added she has difficulty being friendly to people in initial meeting and hope they would understand.
    Haruka seemed happy after the M&G so I guess it was a fun.

Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏
    こう見えて人見知りなんです。だから始めて会った人とうまく馴染めない。そして不機嫌に見えるらしい。でも本当はそんなこと無いんだけど。テレビと全然違うって思われるかもだけど普段は静かな人なんです。笑っ
    I am shy to see this. So I don't familiar well with the first person I met. And she seems to be unhappy. But that's not true. I think it's quite different from the TV, but I'm usually a quiet person. Laughed
    translated by microsoft

Image from some days ago. I wonder it’s the yard of her house in Jakarta. Looks a tranquil residence.
    [​IMG]

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I'm not into Halloween stuffs but for Haruka it must be fun

[​IMG]

Harugon during JKT48's Hallowen Night era. [pic credit to haruka's twitter fans]
    [​IMG]

Halloween is an international once a year event. In Indonesia there is weekly spooky day, the notorious Thursday Night. It's very common to hear stories of ghost encounters in that night.
    Talking about Thursday night real deal experience, during college "students goes rural" program I had an experience a woman ghost sobbing in a room where I slept. I couldn't see it but her voice was very audio clear. I was away from the house station where the students stay and very hungry. I went out for spicy crackers and found a quiet place to consume it right away. Cuz it was dark [the local electricity was off each dusk to 10 pm and stranger in the village] I was not aware there's an old local cemetery near I sat. So the female spirit seemed following me until the house station. After reciting a short Tibetan vajra mantra to expel ghost and Gayatri mantra I learned from from a book, the crying voice then stopped and gone after 3 repetitions.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  9. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Haruka suggested fans to take care on the road because heavy raining has been in all areas.
    [​IMG]
    As a rainlover I like the picture. Graying sky's pouring a giant shower of water. There’s a street food vendor with umbrella walked thru the rain carrying his gerobag [box], a man’s running to avoid the wet. Quite an illustration.

Haruka with Melody at the wedding
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Haruka’s been in Japan since Nov 12. Hoping she’s doing some cool documentaries.
    From last night IG post with pals, the former ekebis.
    [​IMG]

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Haruka is still in Japan. She said will return to Jakarta in this 28 November.
    Here’re some very nice pics

in Yokohama Chinatown with a Chinese dish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posing under a tree as it’s fall season in Japan - Playing swing in a park

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Returning from Japan Haruka moved to a new residence/house still around in Jakarta.
    I assume this photo from her ig seems the surrounding in the area she currently lives.
    Edit: Just realize Haruka still with the same cloth as the above post and the tree at the distance with light colored leaves telling she's in Japan week back.
    [​IMG]
    Interesting her today’s tweet said she will be heading to Malaysia and then to Japan again to appear on TV. Nice to hear Haruka with new different activities.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Yesterday I saw a news in Malaysia there’s an explosion with some casualties in a mall but the investigator said it wasn't a bomb. Haruka ofc is just okay since nowhere near the area.

Meanwhile in KL Haruka visited Japanese Chamber of Trade & Industry
    [​IMG]
    Her tweet about it:
    昨日はマレーシア日本人商工会議所にお邪魔してきました!!マレーシアで働く日本人の方達おたくさんお話しできて楽しかったです :whistle:
    Yesterday I went to the Japanese Chamber of Commerce Malaysia to disturb you!! The Japanese people who work in Malaysia have enjoyed talking a lot

At the famous landmark of Kuala Lumpur, the Petronas twin tower
    [​IMG]

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Latest tweet ~ After returning from KL Haruka said today she’ll attend a Japanese Film Festival event in Jakarta .

Instagram photos from yesterday’s post while still in Malaysia:
    [​IMG]
    Haruka looks interestingly taller in this pose.

[​IMG]
    Was her trip to Malaysia related to Fila sneaker she wears? I’m kinda wanna purchase one right now

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

There's a good news Haruka is in the process of preparing her single. It's been two months and hasn't finished yet she said to an online media. It's Indonesian song and a brand new one, not a cover. So what she said to release single a while ago isn't faded . I'm curious who is the songwriter so I can imagine the quality. I hope it’s a catchy one and to get more exposure/popularity I expect it would become a tv drama series soundtrack, perhaps in NET channel :approve:.

Source: https://entertainment.kompas.com/re...-jkt-48-persiapkan-single-berbahasa-indonesia

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Fans always asking when Haruka will appear again in the popular Ini Talk Show of NET tv and she has fulfilled the wishes today she has done a taping for the show and will be aired on 25 December. Seems a Christmas episode. She then will go the airport going somewhere for a work. Haruka said her schedule is pretty hectic in this December approaching new year. Sounds a good start for 2019.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Staying this cute Haruka is still very promising

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018 at 3:11 AM