1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

New year greeting from Haruka Nakagawa + sunblock Bali Breeze
    [​IMG]

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]

Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW10 Jan 2
    2019年もオロナミンC飲んで頑張りましょう!!インドネシアのオロナミンCには私がもれなく付いてきます!お土産にぜひどうぞ :^^;: <3 @OronamincID
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
    2019 Let's drink Orona min c!! I will be entitled to the Orona Ming C of the Indonesia! Please ♥️ @OronamincID come to our souvenir.

Haruka said this January she might appears frequently in the famous Ini Talk Show of NET TV. Always glad to see her in the scene with the host Sule with their classic chemistry bring fun stuffs. I agree with a user from Japan I spotted in a twitter reply that haru90n has that “punching power”. When I tot haruka is in bad mood she’s still manage saying or doing funny things let alone in fine mood. I think also thanks to her “Japanese magnitude ” :)

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

I always like photo of Haruka with any haro idol members, former or active esp I know of.
    There was her with okai, saki nakajima of C-ute and recently with Kusumi Koharu she met when had a shooting in Japan.
    [​IMG]
    久住小春ちゃん 収録した時お友達になりましたスタイル良くて優しくて早く一緒にお食事とかに行きたいなっ!!バリにも行こうねっ
    Kuju Koharu-chan ❤️ became friends when I recorded. I want to go to a meal and soon together with a nice style good!! Let's go to Bali. ♥️♥️♥️

Not sure microsoft translation said “Kuju”. Is it Kusumi’s nickname or somthin

Source: Haruka Nakagawa Instagram

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka was live last night in the comedy talkshow ITS of Net Channel.
    Here in a scene she played as a female Hansip*.
    She used a crutch pretending it as riffle to threaten a culprit who got inside a house.
    [​IMG]

*Civil security officer posted in village or district government office.
    Often under estimated for their militaristic outfit but no way an army or police.
    Unarmed, usually equipped with small club/baton.
    But they sometimes are frontier in busting up neighborhood criminals.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka was falling ill due to tiredness and she's worried it’s a dengue fever. She’s relief after checking in hospital apparently it’s not dengue but she got to take a rest for at least two days.

Week ago she posted a photo when vacating in Thailand with Rina Chikano.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BspcagVA7-E/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=f9a9tft4098a
    [​IMG]
    there're some 48 friends commented [auto traslated]:
    haachandyoo
    私もタイ行ってみたーい!連れてってw
    I also went to Thailand! Take me with you w

haruuuu_chan
    @haachandyoo いこーーー!楽しみっ
    Iko! Looking forward to it.

rinaizuta.bnk 48official
    来てくださいー
    Please come.

haachandyoo
    @ haruuuu_chan まじで行きたい笑

I want to go by mistake lol

haruuuu_chan
    @ rinaizuta.bnk 48official あそぼ〜❤️
    Let’s play ~ ❤ ️

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Lately Haruka almost frequently appears on NET's Ini Talkshow which made her name popular since 2014.
    Yet some fans are complaining her appearance are too short. Imo it's okay as my personal wish is in this year fasting month Haruka will return to the show's late night version "Ini Sahur". Wud like to see her interaction again with the senior comedian Indro Warkop and plays that "kopi doraemon" gimmick :)
    The Ramadhan month is only three months ahead.

9. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Last night's ITS Haruka's got "extended" time after fans were complaining she was given too short segment. I admire Haruka was all out and still kicking dat's why I really expect she’ll return to Ini Sahur Show in this forthcoming fasting month. There's no vibe “I'm done” in haruka. She's a natural entertainer. It's like something cool's gonna happen in any of her appearance in the show. #coolJ #Jcharm

This is not the last night but from early February of 2017. As last night Haruka also carried the same wooden bass box usually performed by street musician. Here Haruka learned how to sing a Dangdut song form the singer Cita Citata. One of the funniest scene Haruka in the Ini Talk Show.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka said there will be a special guest coming at her event M & G (plus her birthday celebration) tomorrow.
    She didn't tell who’s the person. Could it be Rena Nozawa?
    [​IMG]

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    https://twitter.com/Haruka_NKGW10/status/1094632484682137600?s=09
    Haruka speaking about her family. Her parents divorced when she was 3 and she lived with her father and grandma (and her siblings?). Her father's been busy and her grandma have heart disease and often go to hospital, thus leaving her and her siblings to some kind of orphanage? She never had the courage to tell this to anyone and the reason she loves being in Indonesia is her friends here (JKT48 members and staffs, fans etc.). She always did anything by herself until she's in Indonesia.

Man her story could make up a short drama. Anyway I could misinterpret her story since I read the Indonesian version of it :^^;:
    This is the Indonesian version:
    https://twitter.com/Haruka_NKGW10/status/1094632264598663169?s=09

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

I hope she continuously being tranquil and happy here. As we see the japanese comedians, kenta and daisuke once also said would like to live here in Indonesia. Not so happy in Japan, they seem.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Whoa. Does that mean Harugon's father is not Goemon? :blink:

Glad that she found happiness in Indonesia, I heard the people there are very friendly, especially to foreigners :D

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sure heheheh

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka was lived in the Ini Talk Show last night. There's some birthday celebration and also talked about the open letter. As well as many people, both hosts said are touched with her life story.
    I like Haruka spoke with normal voice. Mostly in the show she would use that anime voice for comedy purpose. First time also I paid more attention how cute are her thin Japanese eyes [in english said ‘slanted’? ]. Her beautiful eyes should be more exposed better in her tvcm & non tvcm.
    I see her story has also featured in the newspaper Jawa Pos.
    [​IMG]
    Haruka in an ITS sketch complaining the host forgot about her birthday :)
    episode 12 Feb 2019

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes he is. On the TV show which she regularly appears she was talking about her latter and said that her father was busy for his boxing career. Wait what? Isn't her father a wrestler?

19. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Return from Japan after family visit couple of days ago, Haruka straight went back to work in the famous Ini Talk Show live last night. The episode was entertaining to the max from the beginning to the end.
    When the first guest appeared I forgot her name but I know her last appearance in the show was pretty good. Later I got her name Marion Jola, a singer. She’s a cheerful girl easily burst with her laughters. The second guest came, Denny Cagur an experienced comedian and tv variety shows host. Since I'm familiar with their personalities I told myself "this's gonna be great" and it’s true. It was so fun.
    What I like with the show is its randomness and diverse. Had been watching foreign funny talkshows they’re pretty much predictable with western comedy logic.
    The center of the show is the main host Sule. I may say he’s the wizard who create anything out of nothing. His presence and assist explores the cohost Andre and players: Haruka, Bolot, Nunung ad others get their maximum performances.

[​IMG]
    Haruka’s last night success performance as a street vendor
    selling traditional snack in ITS

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm happy that she's been doing well in Indonesia. I haven't gotten in touch with her activities these past few years. And wow, she hasn't aged a bit. She still looks cute