Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah it would be weird if she started talking with a cute voice, I guess she should not hang around tomomi.

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

a lot of them are cute...my intial thought of this girl was she was ok, small eyes, but after seeing more of her pix, she isn't bad...i have to see some of her video to find out more of her. Still getting use to the Team B girls, and thanks to these threads, it helps a lot. Datalanche showed me one of her pix, kinda cute in a simplistic way.

3. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Harugon is fierce. I wouldn't use cute to describe her at all. She's a rough, husky, insane ball of energy. My money is still on her in the Nacchan fight :p

4. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

Bumping this thread back to the first page where it needs to be :D

Only person I really took a notice to in Team B because she's small and fucking loud (back off the mic!!!).

Oh, and she's a figher!! Gotta love the kids who scrap.

5. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Harugon isn't just a fighter, she's murderous. The kind that would be laughing and cracking really cheesy jokes as she cuts your guts open.

I'm scared of her. As much as I love her. I'm telling you, she's The Joker reincarnated...

Poor Kikuji... I sometimes worry for the wife.

6. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

^
    I'm not scared of her. She's at the height where you can just put your hand on her head and hold her back whilst she's punching uncontrollably at you :lol:

Maybe that Kikuji is the one she was scrapping with.

BTW - You're murderous!!!

7. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Hmm. Did you watch Harugon during the show? Seriously, you could try to palm-to-forehead her, but she'd probably bite it off and then get all slashy, cackling all the while.

If she was scrapping with Kikuji, I'll die. Only because Kikuji is too damn cute and little and wouldn't stand a chance in hell against her husband... You sure she wasn't bitch slapping Yuki? They often fight.

8. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

Of course I was watching her during the show, second to Nacchan. That's why I bumped the thread. She's so freakin cool.

It was the little one. They were scrapping during one of the MC's. If it was the funky looking one I would've egged her on.

*thinks, thinks* - Now I'm doubting myself.

9. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

There are two Yuki's remember. One of them is super, super skinny, so might fit your "little" mold.

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i would like to see this insane ball of energy in action, against the powerful nacchan! and those thighs!! :D

11. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

^ You have to be difficult don't you.

I mean small as in short. One Yuki is only 1cm smaller than the other :shock: That doesn't help. It wasn't the one with the big fringe - that would be the one where I'd be going "Go on punch her, Kick her ass".

I know how to settle this. I'll ask Tatami who's in the MC after the 'We are the Team B' song. With the gap clothes. Although you'll probably go and tell me that they change who does the MC's at each performance.

12. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

No, the same girls always do the same MCs each show. I'll never forget Miki trying to romance Lovetan... wait that should be kept for the Team B thread, haha :p

13. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

No she shouldn't fight with Nacchan. They should be tag team partners and go around beating the shit out of everyone.

@Tara - you never explained the MikiX Lovetan thing.

14. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I shall in the Team B thread soon. But Nacchan is on TV at the moment. In seifuku. Off I go again!

15. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

Fucking damn nammit. There was nothing like that on TV whilst I was there.

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

that would be one tough team, of fighting akb duel, don't want to mess with. :p

17. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Holy crap. Harugon's BLT photo this month > The rest <3 <3 <3

[​IMG]

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

3000 yen eh?
    or was that mayuyu's going for that high, just a wild guess

19. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

^
    ^That's a heck of a nice photo. Off to the auctions I go.

Haruka <3

20. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

^ this BTL is great. she looks nice. In my opinion that the colors of the clothes combine very well with the bottom