1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Aigasa Moe (Moechan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Let me revive the thread >D

I often wonder why Moe is not popular besides the fact that her acting sucks but that's a different case since a lot of current senbatsu members' acting sucks too. By popular, I don't mean regular senbatsu member or high in SSK. Maybe the popularity of Tano? Someone that is recognized by fans but not really management. I read somewhere that Moe has no confidence in her voice but in my opinion, it sounds even better than Yuria's. Take a look at this:

Heck, Moe might even be a better option than Annin

2. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Moe is amazing and needs so much more appreciation than she gets! A few weeks ago during the H1 Revival stage, Tanamin had to stop for health reasons after the second song, which meant that no one was available to cover her position in Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster. However, in only the 10 minutes between the self introduction and the units Moe put together the part and performed, even singing live. Regardless of how much of the unit she could have known beforehand (I'm guessing not that much), from a professionalism standpoint alone she's truly an unsung hero of the theater.

I hope she won't give up and will be able to get more momentum going. Outside work too would be great. Please someone give her work!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  3. Matsui Hikari

Looking back at AKBINGO episodes, Moe appeared in quite a handful of them but somehow along the way, it stopped :confused:

4. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If I remembered correctly The 3 Musketeers were her rivals. She wanted to catch up to them and be like them but it seems along the way she just gave up?

5. Matsui Hikari

Then that's pretty much another Miyumiyu :cold:

6. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Did you watch yesterday's SHOWROOM? I just watched part of it (didn't had her on my notifications, but now I'm following her!), and she looked so cool with no makeup and glasses - my type of look, actually. Attitude was quite chill overall and she made some mini dance covers (for what I could see).

7. Matsui Hikari

I totally missed her SHOWROOM :rant: It's sad that no one even bothers to screen capture it either :gavel:

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I tried to find her showroom, but to no avail. I do have a screen capture on her showroom that day
    Aigasa Moe.jpg
    She didn't wear that for the whole stream so you might miss her wearing it. That's why I took a screen shot of it :)
    I want to post it earlier, but kept forgetting about it.

9. Arocka

Arocka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Well I don't know about youtube etc. videos, but as far as I know all showroom livestreams can be downloaded (torrent) from Aidoru Online.

10. Matsui Hikari

Moe being moe [hehe]

11. david dias

david dias Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    She gained some weight! (Still looks amazing :inlove:)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I don't see the weight gain but I will admit she looks absolutely amazing.

13. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Moechan just announced her graduation at Team K's stage today. It will be in March. March 12 is last handshake.

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Damn. I can't blame her - her dance is amazing, but she's going nowhere in AKB. She was #2 in Yokoyama K through the whole RESET stage (other than shonichi and a few other shows) and yet she gets nothing. I'm surprised she's having such a long gap between announcing and actually graduating though.

Anyone got video? Did she give a reason?

15. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Looks like a 13th gen stage remains a dream, of course investing in new gen is better

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

16. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Doesn't surprise me. 13th gen are so underutilised and I'm surprised no one else had announced since Yuurin. Wouldn't be surprised if there will be more in the near future too. Onwards to graduation planning with the committee..

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Not surprised. She and her friend Kinoshita Haruna have both not participated in SSK and are in their final year in high school. I feel bad for Ryoka though, seeing your closest friend graduate while you're donning the media senbatsu uniform would be disheartening. Harsh truth of close friends. One shoots to the top, the other falls then quits.

18. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I guess we can only wish her all the best to her, the 13th gen seems like there were always around

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

19. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    i'm really sad now!!! :cry2: that's way too fast for me!! she's one of the best members in the teamK!!

20. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Really sad news. :( Moechan is one of my favorites in the current Team K!
    It's pretty upsetting that she never really got a chance to show how talented she really is.
    The fact that she never got a real moment to shine makes the announcement less surprising, nobody wants to stay in the back forever I guess.
    But I can't help it, I'm truly sad about this.

I guess all I can do is wish her all the best in whatever she wants to do after her graduation! Good luck Moechen!!