Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Tomochin's mom wouldn't let her sister join AKB48 back in the day.

"Actress Narumi Itano (23 years old) appeared on the September 18 broadcast variety show "Do not Wake If Arisa Teppei's Dreams" (TBS). I talked about sister who is a sister and talented by Tomomi Itano, 27 years old.

Itano Narumi thought that she wanted to enter AKB48 when his sister was in AKB48, but confessed that her mother refused to say "if there is a general election in the same group with the same group, sisters get bad" . 

picture from 2015
    6c10b05e6b3ead2a10442d89a1a847c6.jpg

https://www.narinari.com/Nd/20180951259.html

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Does Narumi have a Twitter/Instagram/SNS account out in the wild?

3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She was on a talk show that is part of NTT DoCoMo's flat-rate music distribution service. She talked about her year in music.

"It is becoming an adult little by little, if you can put out my elements and feelings"

NTT DoCoMo's flat-rate music distribution service for smartphones "d hits (R) powered by Recochoku" "d hits presents Itamino Tomomi premium artist talk" was released today from October 3, 2018.

"I think that customers who are coming to the venue today are those who know real and private me, but since the people of the world think that AKB's original image is strong, I advise you to adults I wish I could put away my bones and feelings, "he told me the desire to be self-decorated.

Here, I introduce the single "Just as I am" that I was in charge of lyrics by myself for a while as being the single in the milestone which becomes the tenth work.

84476_105406_181002-st-171201.jpg

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181003-00000008-mnet-musi
    http://www.m-on.press/music-news/0000168475?show_more=1

Promo for the show:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Old Old x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oops! My memory doesn't go back that far, lol

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    We missed the hot news:

Dating and an overnight stay with Mr. M.

"A photo weekly magazine "FRIDAY" released on September 28 reports that former "AKB 48" of Itano Tomomi was doing "grilled dinner date" in Roppongi.

Itano's partner is M. M who was a business owner and designer of a popular brand "GOD SELECTION XXX" since he was 29 years old. Two people who had dinner at a private yakiniku restaurant said they had gone into Mr. M's new Porsche GT 3, dropped in at Roppongi Hills, and stayed in Itano's apartment until the morning.

"Mr. M is a super celebrity whose father was a famous architectural designer and lived in Roppongi Hills since early childhood, as he studied from Porsche since he was a student, seems to have been quite motivated by women, and at the time of marriage with summer (? 夏菜 Kana) Although it seems to have thought that it is still young, I wonder if I would like to play still more.It is a 27-year-old Itanno, because I am a marriageable age, my partner who wants to get anything.This difference in consciousness , It seems to be greatly influenced by future companionship"

https://myjitsu.jp/archives/63344

I can't extract the pictures nor copy the text from Friday, but you can see them here:

Edit: here is the top portion of the key photo

archive2018-09-28-5_t.jpg

https://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/sn/u/free/105640
    https://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/sn/u/today-photo/105652

8. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg get it my queen!!

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    My long waited FC package arrived. (pic attached)
    Her Concert BD and some 4000yen worth of tableware. 4000yen since it's more or less only practical FC benefit for overseas fan. Ok. For truth sake I managed to get FC ticket for her concert this year.

Watched it - yeah you cant beat live band. But still she is performing so infrequently that I'm not sure where singing career is heading. Might be her last BD concert release.

On personal note:
    With this I achieved also major milestone for myself - my face is now immortalized on commercially released BD. lol
    Yeah it's the first time when my face is clearly visible in the crowd.

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      362.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    uhm that's hella cool u get special spoons lool. Such a random extra item but boy would I use them. I look forward to watching the DVD, but I don't have high hopes lol.

11. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Spoons were not part of BD release package. It's separate gift/benefit was sent to for all FC members month or so ago. I just let my proxy service to combine it with BD into one package for cheaper delivery.

Talking about concert and live band - here is a short instrumental brake clip from concert: megalink

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    They certainly were very good and I'm pleased that all of their music from the show (as far as I can remember) has been included on the DVD. (Also included is Tomochin's long MC where she made a hard sell of her merch!)

I was further back so the only time I can be seen is actually in the bonus feature where there's a camera looking back from the stage and I'm just visible in a white shirt over to the right (I was at the front of the raised standing area). It's a very good DVD production which helps bring back some nice memories of that day!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    well then that's disappointing lol. Clearly I should have become an FC member long time ago lol

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More buds.

Kojiruri, Itano Tomomi · Mayuko Kawakita 7 people "The strongest girls" "Girls' Association"

"Ruriko Kojima of the talent opens luxury shots of seven people including singer and actress Tomomi Itano and model Mayuko Kawakita. I seemed to have had lunch together, "I am amazing", "We are a large group of beautiful women's corps!"

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201811100107047/

44785397_2196207017327704_7493637735778022369_n.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7F1kVnBie/

• Like Like x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tomochin will release a new single (as yet untitled) on 2019/02/13:

https://natalie.mu/music/news/311299

It looks like it'll be connected to her promotion of the jewellery brand 'amie jewel'. She'll also have a one-man live show at the Akasaka Blitz on 2019/06/01.

• Like Like x 3
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's nice to see Tomochin and Chiyuu performing Heavy Rotation and KFC again in AKB outfits. :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane