Nonaka Misato (Micha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Re: Nonaka Misato / Team K

I was hoping she could throw the ball at the strike zone.... oh well..

Anyway, the photos taken by newspapers are really decent, so let me share them with you:

Attached Files:

2. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

She starts off with some decent form, and then channels some figure skating to attempt a flying camel spin, and then I have nothing witty for the last image.

But, it's OK, Micha, Mocchi didn't make it, either.

3. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

i feel sorry for her not being ranked in the election. With all the push and feature in the latest national concert series, i really hoped it would extract some votes for a placement. :( pls keep up the hard work!

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

^ yeah your right,,one of my favorite suuchan (s.sato) also had a failed push.. after all the appearance in pv magazines, etc,, still maker her rank lower..i mean very low..

as for Miicha, im also upset, that she didnt gain any rank again.. :hmm: :hmm:

5. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Team K - Nonaka Misato (Micha)

[​IMG]

Nonaka Misato will play the lead female role Kurata Sakura in the movie Hitori Kakurenbo Gekijoban Shin - Toshi Densetsu to be released September 1st

Trialler
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tknKNFgwE4[/yt]

Official Site: http://manchikan.com/toshidensetsu/

6. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I don't get it, Micha have no fans? Kinda of hard to believe. As images go she is a pretty nice one.
    She got Wasamin's attention :yikes:

7. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I am listening to K6 right now and happened to just notice now that... wow, this girl's got a nice voice. How it took me so long to realize I have no idea.

I feel so bad for her. Yet another of the severely under-appreciated yet talented girls we have.

I'll certainly be watching her from now on, even though there's not much to watch.

8. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    お誕生日おめでとう, みちゃ
    Happy birthday Micha

[party] [party] [party] :ome: :ome: :ome: <3 <3 <3

9. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Micha

Not sure why she isn't more popular, better singer than most senbatsu girls, and very nice to look at.
    She needs some sort of hook to catch the fans.

10. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Only two birthday wishes? This shall not be so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISATO!!!!
    [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHA!!!! [party] [party] [cake] :ome: Girl's got a great voice but isn't pushed

12. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Happy birthday Misato [party] [party] [party] [party]
    Agree with the comments made that she doesn't get pushed enough :(
    One of the most under appreciated members but always one of the first I look out for :)
    Thought she looked fabulous in "Sokode inu no unchi fun jau ka ne?" :inlove: :inlove:

13. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

I've recently discovered her, she looks pretty cool! I agree with the stage 48 wiki "Her eyes are her main charm point" sooo pretty :^O^: Anyways I look forward to her work in 2013!

14. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

I have recently watched her birthday show from this year and I just love her even more now.
    She really seems to have opened up more and seems less shy on stage. She finally speaks up and isn't just quite. I think it is really great that this way people get to see a different side of her. From reading her blog you can really tell that she is a fun loving person but it never seems to come through on camera.
    So I am really glad that this seems to have changed.

I also hope that this election she will be able to rank, I think she got a fair push this year and I just would be so happy for her if she would be able to get up in stage.

15. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

Misato uploaded a picture of her election post today.
    it is inspired by Himawari, the song she has been allowed to sing during all(?) the concerts of her tour.

what do you think?

[​IMG]

16. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Wow. Glad to see Micha's thread up again. Haven't seen her bday show yet. Bad connection ugh. But I do check her blog everyday and I could tell that she's really a fun person that loves disney so much lol :D If people will just try to get to know Micha more, for sure they'll love her! Even Umechan does right? lol and It will be really nice to see her rank this time.

17. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

Micha and Umeda are besties :) they are so adorable together and they hang out quite a bit.
    I am thinking about maybe restarting to translate her blog. I used to translate all her posts for blog48 but life kind of got into the way after a while.

I also found this awesome interview translation on tumblr the other day:

———

Excerpt from Nakatsuka Tomomi and Nonaka Misato’s interview
    (Weekly Playboy Marugoto Issatsu AKB48 Zokango (December 15th, 2012)

[​IMG]

Nakatsuka: Can I ask your advice about something?

Nonaka: Yeah!

Nakatsuka: I moved to Team A and you moved to Team B at the start of November. How can I become better friends with the members in my new team?

Nonaka: Yeah, you’re shy. Umm, how did we become friends?

Nakatsuka: I was fifth generation and you were 6th generation. You were my first kohai, so I worked up the nerve to talk to you.

Nonaka: That’s right! We’ve hung out since we were kenkyuseis.

Nakatsuka: You were late a lot.

Nonaka: I couldn’t wake up on time only on the days we were supposed to hang out. Because I was so comfortable with you. But lately, I’m not tardy, right!? Before I go to sleep, I make a wish to my pillow, ‘Please wake me up at this time.’

Nakatsuka: And you can wake up!? How are you like in Team B?

Nonaka: At first, I didn’t feel like I belonged, and I thought, ‘I can’t do this!’ so I just interacted with Ume-chan and we started having races in the hallway, and that helped me get closer with everyone. That’s pretty much how it happened.

Nakatsuka: I don’t really get the sequence of events (laughs). I don’t think I could do that though. I don’t know how to start up a conversation.

Nonaka: There’s a magic phrase. It’s ‘We have the same phone.’

Nakatsuka: But what if I don’t?

Nonaka: ‘That cell phone cover is cute!’ should cover you.

Nakatsuka: I won’t be able to make the conversation last after that.

Nonaka: It’s ok. What’s important is to convey the thought that you want to be friends, not the content!

Nakatsuka: I see.

———

credit: nanamekaramariko @tumblr

18. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Micha announced her graduation today :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I honestly didn't expect her to want to leave so soon T.T

19. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'm really sad to hear that she announced her graduation but I guess it isn't surprising. She wasn't getting much out of AKB of late (as far as I know.) I just want to see how Sakippe and Umechan react to this being close friends with her. I'll miss her and Sakippe antics whenever they're together <3

20. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2034601/full/

Not that surprising, but to hear Micha finally decided to graduate is very heart breaking. She is one of my favorite member, has a great voice a bit shy but really really really adorable. I will miss her in AKB, her disney adventures with the gang and everything. Thank you for sharing your talent, Thank you for the wonderful 5 years in AKB!