1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ono Erena (Erepyon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I wasn't being offensive at all. You are asking people to stop posting on this thread because you expect her to enter JAV. That is not only weird, it's offensive to her fans. Why does she need to enter JAV?
    It's just a picture, and the person in the photo is a gravure model. Big difference from JAV.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it's just taking the piss on certain user who, in this whole and vast forum, only posts in this thread to say SHE'S NOT DOING IT!!

All that whiteknighting... it also makes me hope she'll do it eventually. :^^;:

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Don't worry... boy might get kick out of this thread too. :lol:

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well played :lol: and to each his own, I could care less about her entering the adult industry, but I do agree with that guy since I believe she won't.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

That instagram live was weird, I felt bad for Reinyan who was trying to engage with the AKB fans and Erena was having none of that. Reinyan suggested that Erepyon sang Tonari no Banana or First love and she refused. Afterwards it was just Reina reading out loud people's comments, and of course they were very much asking Erena to sing something AKB related and she kept refusing. Awkwardness all around, although they both might have been tipsy by their own admission

6. Erepyon's lover

Erepyon's lover Kenkyuusei

I think erepyon don't whant to think to akb anymore. I think she is ok to see her old friends but she must have been mad about the staff maybe. I may be wrong but it's been a while since I think erepyon has suffer because of the staff in some way and then decide to quit. And maybe it's the same for lepros staff. I don't know if it's about frustration for don't be able to play in movie that much or something else but I'm not surprise. More important to me she's fine and always so cheerfull ^^ she's the best.

7. Erepyon's lover

Happy Birthday Erepyon ^^

8. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    お誕生日おめでとう!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

9. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I think that Chaeyoung from Twice, resembles younger Erepyon a bit lol
    4F5A8004-55F7-44AF-B6B8-DA413EECF75B.jpeg 791C37C4-E1E3-41D7-9C6F-55F2DBD834CD.jpeg

10. Erepyon's lover

Personaly I don't think so. Not the same eyes, not the same nose, not the same smile, not the same teeth, not the same lips, not the same hair cut. So maybe you something I can't see but for me they are totaly different. And Erepyon is always the best ^^ d

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    @Erepyon's lover
    Hmm...I think the smile, lips and nose are pretty similiar!
    Eyes, not really, but they’re both very talented...
    And Chaeyoung has had so many different hair styles, the hair is subject to change LOL

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Every time I see some activity on Erepyon's thread I think "Finally, she's signed up to do JAV!"

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Every time I see some activity on Erepyon's theread I know @Erepyon's lover is going to be here defending his girl's honour. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

:lol:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Erepyon's lover

You know she won't do that. And yes if I can I will defend her as much as possible. (but it's wasn't the subject this time)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. S.P.

S.P. Kenkyuusei

I can't help be feel, as I've felt way back when she was a member, that Ono would be a great friend. She always seemed like a fun person.

17. Erepyon's lover

Yeah I think she like to make people laugh. Her cheerfullness is also amazing.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Although Erepyon graduated some time before I became a fan of the group, whenever I watch performances and MVs from the 2006-2010 period my eyes are always drawn towards her, more so even than to Mayu, Acchan, Yuko, etc. I'm sure that if I'd been into AKB48 at that time she would have been my oshimen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Is she really gonna do jav? I heard about the rumors since a while back but never actually saw any video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Erepyon's lover

No she won't do that. Forget about this it's just rumors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1