1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The video's being cut off apparently, I also couldn't tell what Yuko's referring to based on the video alone but Yahoo news has confirmed that it was her response to Riripon's marriage announcement. No wonder Yuko's got a lot of criticisms from netizens.

2. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    There's a longer version, and here's the translation of it:
    "Announcing marriage, whatever could she be thinking, right? Marriage, huh~~ I also want to get married, but someone got ahead wooo~ (cackles)
    You get it, right? I get it, there's someone that would be the marriage partner, I get it~~ I'm not under the love ban, but I couldn't get into relationships wooooo~~~~ (cackles again)
    It's tough~ it's tough, I'm telling you. So really, what I really want to say here is... it's dark so you might not see it, but what I really want to say here is on this cap here.. I'm pretty sure it'll represent all that I have to say... 1...2... *shows cap* 'FUCK' (cackles into oblivion). Alright, sayounara, bye bye~~~~
    "

So when I first heard it, I was like F*ck who? Sutou? Or the fans? But now I've listened to it again, yeah, she's definitely mocking the girl. lol, brutal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I think it's hilarious and I guess I shouldn't be surprised as it is Yuko.....sigh, wish she was still in AKB

4. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Or maybe she says "fuck" as it is too hard to get in a relationship, as she was mentioning before. And she is yuko, her fans know that she is a player, for me no harm meanted。

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    What if the "fuck" she flashed actually meant "that's probably why Riripon's getting married" lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah could be. This word can be used in a variety of situations. And as fans of yuko we should not be having a bad judgement towards her.

7. Ashe

Ashe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    In my opinion, even if Yuko intentionally mocks Riripon's marriage announcement at SSK, she has all the rights to do that, to express her disappointment. Just imagine that all the grad pioneers who shed tears and blood to bring the group to "National Group" position witness their beloved group be destroyed by the younger generations. I'm not being salty here. Marriage is a good thing, but the way Riripon dropped the news is unacceptable. I support Yuko's judgment in this case.

8. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

I really dont think this is so serious... Yuko always had a playful personality and you can see by her previous comments she had no idea what to say and she tried to only Talk about herself so she didnt had to give an opinion about Ririka

Her answer is pretty open since each one of us think It means a different thing, so unless she come out and clarifies what she ment I think she was just trying to get out of a akward situation

9. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Tbh wasn't Yuko also laughing at herself? She's 28, out of the AKB for 3 years now, admits that she hasn't been able to find a boyfriend much less a husband in all that time, while a 20-year old girl is getting married while still in the group. I don't think she's taking it all that seriously, and "fuck" was much less shade at Riripon and more of a commentary on the situation in general (I mean...who here didn't think "the fuck?" at some point in this whole mess lol?).

• Like Like x 1
  10. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

I completly agree with you, It was actually my first reaction when people in the chat started saying It wasnt a joke lol

11. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    She broke up with Sae ? [hehe][hehe]:D

12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I take it as "Fuck this shit I'm out, bye bye"
    but she's great as ever

• Like Like x 1
  13. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I'm surprised no one made a meme off of Yuko's hat :shocku:
    Her message is pretty ambiguous and any guess is a good one :lol:

14. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

It's whatever you want to make of it. And "Fuck" could be taken differently in Japan, where it's not censored much. Would Riripon's fans be that upset about this, as opposed to Riripon's actions?

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I don't think Yuko is taking it seriously when the comment was made in the video. Also, I believe Riripon's fans are more upset with her actions than comments made by Yuko, Takamina or anyone else.

16. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    There is a vid in kojiharu thread of yuko playing around. So cute!!!! She said she was going to marry kojiharu. And that she would have a sousenkyo in ohta pro too. That it was much harder. Aparently she got 13 last year and sasshi 3. Maybe is something about influence and stuff

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

19. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @KuroBara Thank you for the link and translation.I think is good that she apologized, she is stopping this issue.

20. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Ohta Pro probably made her?
    She's currently doing well in her acting career, maybe it's just to avoid any controversy no matter how small.