1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team K - Oshima Yuko (Yuko)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

@KuroBara Thank you for the link and translation.I think is good that she apologized, she is stopping this issue.

2. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yagura Fuuko
    Ohta Pro probably made her?
    She's currently doing well in her acting career, maybe it's just to avoid any controversy no matter how small.

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

@Maalat maybe or she realized she was wrong with the video and wanted to apologize.

4. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)

Could I get a summary translation on these videos? People seem to be quite angry with Yuko. Or are people just hung up from the "FUCK" clip.

5. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There was a translation on the previous page.

6. YO_OY

YO_OY Kenkyuusei

I think SpookieSenpai is talking about the videos that was posted with Yuko and Kojiharu and not the "F**K" video.

I know I'm not one of angry people and the "F**K" video didn't do anything to make me upset.

7. RedBug

RedBug Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Actually, I was attracted to AKB solely because of Yuko. But, after I saw the video, my respect to her drains away.

I'm sorry for not being supportive to your eyes guys, but for me personally, she's out of control. Her image is so different in the video with what she has built for a long time. She might be frustrated, but as a senpai (really respected senpai, a goddess for current AKB member), she acted like a spoiled br*t.

It's okay tho since she had apologised. But I can't unsee her dark side. How I look her has changed.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Guys, Japanese people don't understand entirely what does the F bomb mean. They are more just at awe for her brutal disrespectful mockery behavior towards someone else.

And Yuko knows she got carried away hence the apology. So it's not JUST an apology for the F bomb.

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

@RedBug I understand your feelings but as @marioworldakb said, I´m sure Yuko understood she was wrong with the video and saw the bad reactions it had so she apologized.
    I hope this will be a lesson for her and she matured from this.No one is perfect, hopefully she learned her lesson.

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Screenshot_2017-06-26-12-05-34.png Screenshot_2017-06-26-12-05-43.png Screenshot_2017-06-26-12-05-49.png Screenshot_2017-06-26-12-05-50.png Screenshot_2017-06-26-12-05-53.png
    Yuko on her instagram story (26th June)

She looks so beautiful :inlove:<3

11. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

I don't get this. Yuko has always been the spontaneous member who said what's on her mind. She's told off Yukarin and many other AKB senpai. She pissed off other celebrities like the comedians Fruits Punch and Kusanagi from SMAP. She's publicly berated Sayaka countless times, even though they are BFF's. She's always had more of the "Western" approach to saying what's on her mind. The honne-tatemae shtick hardly applies to her. She's pretty frank for a Japanese person, and that's a huge breath of fresh air.

And how is she acting like a spoiled brat? She said what many other people were thinking, which is actually commendable. Did you notice how many OG AKB members liked and shared her post? They have every right to be frustrated with some uppity draftee who thinks she can do whatever the hell she wants, everything else be damned.

If you think this side of Yuko is dark, then I fear what you would think when you come across the dirt some of the more traditional idols have in store for you.

*Edit: Just noticed others here saying that was she did was "wrong". Do you guys honestly believe that what she did was "wrong"?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017 at 5:45 AM
  12. RedBug

RedBug Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Thank you for your time.
    Glad you consider my opinion and have tried to keep me on track about Yuko.
    I'm not turning to be an anti of her, I just realized that Yuko is able to do that. You know about Yuko better than me, I'm just expressing my opinion.