1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh yeah her English is really involving and she cut her hair again the other day and she keeps posting blog posts so that we shouldn't worry. That's why it's not too painful that she's gone because we know how she is doing...
    :explode:
    Yeah that was obviously me being sarcastic. We hardly get any info about her, but thanks to Sayaka and some random fashion insta account (and some random guy who's also Nyan's friend whom she appeared for a minute in a Insta live of) we know that she's fine. And she occasionally writes comments in Instagram which I take the screenshots of and she told that she gained 4kg and that's great because she was too thin...
    So I spend my all day stalking her on Insta and I opened a new account just to follow every single person she follows in Instagram and found out that she:
    Loves interior design and hotels
    Likes animals and cooking
    Likes cute girls
    Which were things I already knew and stuff but whatever. And I check everyday to see if she liked any posts on Instagram and they are mostly English posts and CNN news and stuff so that's a sign her English is improving.
    Also there was this one time where there was a bombing and then she liked some comments where the fans asked if she was okay and were worrying about her. Too sad I commented a little late...
    So yeah she's healthy. She's probably doing good. Her voice sounded as if she was having fun in Sayaka's instagram live. We still don't know when she's coming back, but we're waiting... Meanwhile me and the other obsessed fans (I think there are some others) get elated when we see a small hint of her.
    Sorry if this sounded bitter, It's just that I miss her so much and it's painful. Because she's a part of my soul.
    I think I watched every existent Yuko TV cut on the net already, so I'm rewatching them <3
    I'm not okay.

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I had seen some single photos randomly spread across tumblr, but this is the first time I've seen the whole photobook :cute: Thank you so much for sharing it~

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A new movie release, in which she has a very minor part (just one scene as I understand it). She doesn't appear in the trailer.

"Currently starring Yoshida Yo which is being released nationwide · From Suzuki Osamu's first director movie "Love × Doc" (ラブ×ドック or ラブ×ドッグ [web site uses the first, article uses the second]), scene with [my word] Koji Imada & Oshima Yuko arrives exclusively to The Television!

Meanwhile, Oshima plays a role as a tourist association staff who encounters by chance while Asuka is enjoying the dating affair with Awai.

Shooting and taking place around April 2017 is the scene where Asuka and Awai on a sightseeing ship are accidentally chosen as 100,000 visitors, and the staff of Tourism Association receives blessings.

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/147202/

834427_615.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/147202/834427/

https://twitter.com/lovedocmovie
    http://lovedoc.asmik-ace.co.jp/

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Cote d'Azur No 10 is released on DVD and Blu-ray. There are some prizes (glasses, t shirts) by lottery from early orders.

og.jpeg

http://vap.co.jp/n10/

• Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi

Is it a show or a movie?

7. Madoka

It's a 9 episode drama spread across WOWOW (5) and Hulu (4).

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you! I feel like Yuko is one of those people whose stage48 wiki doesn't get updated on her media appearances anymore, so I added it and some other stuff to her list

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is coming back! :1st:

Yuko Oshima (29), an actress who has saved entertainment activities since last August to study languages abroad, will return to full scale in January next year. "Crime and Punishment" starring Haruma Miura (28). It will be the stage appearance for the first time in three years, and it seems that you can see the adult's yuko who is the first coat.

Waiting after returning home is the world class masterpiece of Russian writer Dostoevsky 'Crime and Punishment'. A young man who killed a man for his own justice - Raskolnikov (Miura) gradually suffers from a feeling of guilt and loneliness, finally a self-made story.

It is Sonya of a prostitute (Shohefu) that Oshima plays to make the heart communicate with the young man.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2018/06/07/kiji/20180606s00041000282000c.html

• Like Like x 5
  10. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She's coming back... :cute:
    Haaaaa she's coming baaaack~
    I'm elated :cry2:
    I missed her so badly.
    Better start reading that book.

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Confirmed by Sayaka ~

815C90E4-D24B-47B1-923E-F24AE0CD36D6.jpeg

dunno know why Sayaka wrote the tweet in english lol (not that I mind it or anything :D)

Nontheless, I’m happy we’ll get more Yuko content, I’ve missed her.
    :cry2:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Madoka

Isn't that a reference/homage to The Terminator movies?

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Add me to the list of happy people due to this news! My OG oshimen is back! :omfg:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Confusing news!
    On Miichan's insta story today apparently the No3b trio made a reunion! But towards the end of the video, there was a voice which reminded me of Yuko's...
    What do you think? Am I just hearing things because I'm missing her so much?
    https://twitter.com/y__________o/status/1006538328492175361

Edit:
    Everyone, there's currently a poll going on in this site, to determine the most famous AKB member. Please sign up and vote for Yuko!
    http://bunshun.jp/articles/-/7748

You just need to go to the main page and to the right there are Facebook Twitter and Mail Adress options. Then you go back to the article and click vote. You can just type your first 3 oshimen all time! And then you need to write reasons, which if you don't know Japanese just use Google Translate lol I don't think it matters that much [hehe]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  16. 松井珠玲奈

松井珠玲奈 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Guys, ahaha Yuko is back!!!! OMFG!!!! And her English is improved!!! I'm looking forward to communicate with her in English one day XD

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Her video made me MELT [hehe]
    I want a huge comeback in the SNS department...

18. Cortana

Cortana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Anyone have a link to this new video??

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen: