1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Full video of Setsubun Festival of Naritasan Osaka Besshin.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Today (5/8) Yuko had an Instagram live with embroidery artist Kiyokawa Asami who produced the 'AKB48 x Bijo Saishu' PB in 2010 (credit to uploader):

• Like Like x 3
  3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Headline of natalie.mu
    Yuko Oshima becomes an adulterous wife in a job co-starring Nakata Taiga and Tatsuya Wakaba.

This autumn 2020, the film its titled "All the Things We Never Said" (生きちゃった) From director Yuya Ishii and It will premiere in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao and in Europe.
    [​IMG]

The film is about a man named Atsuhisa Yamada who is married to with Natsumi and has a five year old daughter. One day Atsuhira comes home from work, he witnesses that his wife Natsumi cheats on him with another man. From that day on, the relationship between Atsuhisa and Natsumi it is distorted.
    [​IMG]

Yuko Oshima's comment.

Through this work, I learned the importance of facing the "naked"in the interpretation. To express myself onstage, take it easy. It is a very simple thing, but it is the most difficult, Taking out strength my within, to have confidence in myself. I made sure to do well during filming. It was always difficult, but I had a good relationship with the director to have confidence during the filming, being exposed my confidence has not collapsed while connecting with the director.

Read more.[/URL]
    https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/379007

PS: I hope the translation went well, it is complicated use the translator to make it understandable.

• Like Like x 2
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Yuko chatting on the Nontii Canal. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yuko is, as far as I know, the only former AKB member that's said something about the situation in America at the moment.

She initially posted pictures from Colin Kaepernick in her instagram story with the caption "When I went to Portland for studying English, I learned what is that mean that Colin Kaepernick who is a NFL prayer took a knee to protest against racial injustice. I hoped that never happen again..." (mistakes in grammar/spelling are Yuko's – she wrote the post in English).

She later deleted the story and posted a picture where someone had sprayed graffiti on a building, with the graffiti saying "I CAN'T BREATHE." The picture's caption said, "WTF is happening in my city??? I just left a few months ago Beverly Hills for Casablanca. How are you destroying this gem??? I feel guilty that I left!" Yuko added her own caption saying "Absolutely shouldn't be"

People were wondering whether Yuko was saying the graffiti was bad, that vandalism shouldn't be happening, or whether she was saying this shouldn't have happened (George Floyd's death and the aftermath).

She then posted another picture in her story, "Summer in 2016, NYC." This time, she wrote a Japanese caption, which, summarised, explains the history of Jazz and how Jazz musicians were black people who sought work after being freed from slavery. She tagged the post with #blacklivesmatter

It's barely anything and I think she still doesn't fully grasp the situation, but I'm also glad that she's said something and I personally believe that adding the hashtag clarified what "side" she's on. Even though it's the bare minimum, I'm glad someone said something about it at all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

I thought Japanese celebs don't talk about politics.

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    This isn't Japanese politics, but US politics, and she did live in the US (NY and Portland) for a year.

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Yuko has never been silent when she has see injustice or does not appeal to youe. she says it to your face.

Years ago, Yuko went to the premiere of a movie, seeing that the movie was gore.

Yuko got up, complained to the direct of the movie, telling him that he would not promote this movie in front of the press and left the cinema.

Idols also talk about politics and some are very active.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Yuko does exercises with Nontii

I did not expect the squirrel to appear :lol::lol::lol:

Yuko has uploaded a different version of the video of the English exercise for his official Club.
    http://www.o-yuko.jp/

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    That right there is the kind of content we need right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I wonder if Kayo-chan still has that ''I LOVE GUAM'' t-shirt that Yuko got her so many years ago!!

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Screendaily.com has an article today about Japanese movies available to buyers at this month's Cannes Virtual Market, one of them is 'All The Things We Never Said':
    https://www.screendaily.com/features/cannes-virtual-market-hot-titles-from-japan/5150704.article

1326453_allthethingsweneversaid2_809301.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I´m worried for Yuko, Haruma´s death really affected me (he was one of my favorite actors ). I can´t imagine what Yuko is feeling right now,it is very painful for us, his fans, but I can´t imagine what his friends are going through. Yuko and Haruma starred in a theater play together and the play even did a tour,they became close.

• Like Like x 3
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. nichoorr

nichoorr Kenkyuusei

Mau nitip lapak nih buat orang2 yg di Indonesia.

#WTS Yuko + Mayuyu (+signed) -- https://www.facebook.com/fourtyeight.oldies.1

Mod Note: Do not double post. Wait for a reply or 24 hours.

anyway, I've been retired from fanboying 48 groups. Yuko was my oshi back in 2010s. I really like when she smiling often. Her smile, her teeth, her eyes, even I enjoyed to see photobooks either gravure photos of her. But not in the meaning as a pervert, I just loved her. Its a good experience for me to look around this forum, you know, just enjoying some nostalgic things

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  20. sscrla

Oshimen: