1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team K - Takajo Aki (Akicha)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Jasey, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    3 old friends together under the cherry blossoms.
    3 friends.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Andy Erictayoan

Andy Erictayoan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oba Mina
    left Mayumi, mid Akicha, right Kitarie.

• Like Like x 1
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Whenever I see a few of the grads together and realize how great they look (and probably sound) the weird thought comes over me of a bunch of them (those who are still interested in singing and performing) reuniting and forming some sort of new group. Silly and stupid, I know, but I seem to find myself doing that a lot lately. Am I alone here?

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    That would be a dream come true, but I think it's too hard to do it. Find songwriters, music producers and so on. And take singing lessons. Very few of the AKB girls are good singers originally but with autotune and other programmes they sounds good. Kitarie is almost tone death for example. Akicha is better but not good. In AKB they do more lip sync training than real singing training. But I support the thought. Then we have Akicha and her marriage. Why married? Maybe she want children? Singers with children is no problem in the West but in Japan? Very hard.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

@gotbild Sadly, everything you say is absolutely true. The only reason I thought it might be doable is because AKB has had SO MANY graduates in the last ten years. You'd think a dozen (two dozen?) talented grads might still have the itch to perform again. Plus, there are many girls who must still be on good terms with Aki-p. The man's contacts throughout the Japanese music industry must be legion. If he couldn't make a grad group come to fruition, no one could.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She likes to eat (video clips curtesy of Rie).

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 10.54.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 10.54.33 AM.png

8. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Last weekend Akicha was a part of a Theater play but it was only recitation. Seems a bit too simple for me. The name of the play was Baton of Life「命のバトン」but I don't know anything more. According to Tweets on Twitter a lot of the audience was Akicha fans. :D Here are some pics from Twitter.
    D4CQbZQU8AIKeSB.jpg D4FfHSyU8AAE6Yq.jpg D4CCtUtVUAAoc79.jpg D4CPxlHU0AEkexl.jpg
    Ucchii was also there.
    D4CKrdbUIAME7q6.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 6:18 PM