1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team K - Tano Yuka (Tanochan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people spending their cash, there are idols I'd dunk a large amount on in the right circumstance too. Still, it would make the eyes water somewhat.

And I have zero problem with idols making some green, I'm a capitalist after all.

2. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I've always wanted a Tanochan photobook or 16 Colors. I hope her crowdfunding project is a success.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The scamp exhibition started on the 23rd November. Here's some more photos in the merch
    4th november 1.jpg 4th november 2.jpg 4th november 3.jpg 4th november 4.jpg

In addition to that, she's also an exclusive model for the collaboration line IN THE HOUSE x MILKFED (hoodies). Takahashi Yuya is in the last one with her.
    2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
    Source: https://t.co/Hz1A4tlYsR?amp=1

They didn't say yet what it was for, but Takahashi Yuya and Tano-chan are already working on something else. He psoted these and just tagged it "Making of"
    9th november 1.jpg 9th november 2.jpg 9th november 3.jpg

Here's some more photos since the last update that I particularly liked. I loved her in this outfit. She wears a lot of hip hop stuff, which I think is cool, but I love seeing her feminine side too.
    4th november 5.jpg 4th november 6.jpg 4th november 7.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Haru went (screen shots of instastory video).

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 8.30.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 8.31.00 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Tweets from 1st December 2019

@tanoyuka_0307 (20:26 JST)
    写真展scamp無事終わりました!!
    The photo exhibition scamp is over!!
    優也さんが今回のために撮りおろしてくれていろんなわたしをひきだしてくれて、それを写真展という形でみんなにみてもらえてひとつやりたかったことが叶いました。
    Yuya-san was the one who did it for me this time and it is thanks to him that I realised this is how I wanted to do this.
    色んな人の協力のもとできたことです皆さん本当にありがとうございました!!
    Truly, thank you so much for your co-operation!!
    |
    @tanoyuka_0307 (20:29 JST)
    5、6年ぶりのファンの方が来たりとかして私もだしファン同士も久しぶりに再会したり、握手会でお腹の中にいる時から知ってた子供がうまれて連れてきてくれたりなんだか楽しいだけじゃなくて感情深かった期間
    It was really fun because fans from 5, 6 years ago came again today for the first time, so I got to see many faces after a long time. I even met a child that had been brought up and the last time I'd met them was when they were still in the stomach, this is emotional
    この写真展がそういう空間になれたのも私はよかったって思います。 次は写真集だーー!笑
    I am really glad that this photo exhibition has become a space for such opportunities. Next is a photo book––! Lol
    |
    @tanoyuka_0307 (20:29 JST)
    #scamp
    #高橋優也
    #田野優花

I don't know if this is just Tano's own wishful thinking or if this is a proper announcement but she mentioned a photobook :eek:
    <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1