1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She also announced a new stage play from the 16th to the 24th of September!

It's called "Queen's Sketch" and it's about a group of rich people who live in a mansion, and living there seems to be the goal for many people because of their elitism and how everyone living there is basically set for life.

Tano's character is called Kashimiya Houjin (樫宮豊潤), nickname Monroe (モンロー).

There are two performance teams, the upright team (red) and the reverse team (blue). If you buy tickets to see her live, make sure you buy tickets on the days marked with a blue dot.

Check out the official website here:
    https://www.7box-stage.com/queens-sketch

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Anyone else been missing Yuka? I've got you.

Sorry, I haven't updated this thread in months. I was ill in September and after that, I took a social media break for a while so I couldn't keep up with her very well. But I'm gonna pick up right where I left off!

September 2020
    23rd september 2.jpg kaas_20082502.jpg

Like mentioned in the previous post, she performed in the musical "Queen's Sketch" from 16th to 24th of September. The left picture is of her (in red) with some co-stars from the musical. (Source: Tano Yuka's official twitter)

October
    24-1-min.jpg 24-2-min.jpg 24-3.jpg 24-4-min.jpg 24-5.jpg

On the 24th, she was featured as a model for "drop tokyo."
    https://droptokyo.com/freshsnaps/ID/?id=277767#1

November & December
    28th november 2.jpg 28th november 3.jpg 28th october 4.jpg

More screenings of the movie "13gatsu no Onna no Ko" are being shown in cinemas. From November 21st to December 4th, 3 cast members held talk events after the movie. Those 3 members were Tano, Kitamura Yui and Ishikawa Ruka.
    (Source: 13gatsu no Onna no Ko's official twitter.)

Future Updates
    • On February 3rd, the movie "13gatsu no Onna no Ko" will be released.
      (Source: 13gatsu no Onna no Ko official twitter.)
    • From February 4th to 10th, a new stage play called "Title, Kyozetsu" (English title is "Life: Untitled") will start. It is a revival of the 2013 movie of the same name, which deals with the life of women who are sex workers. The name of Tano's role hasn't been revealed yet. She plays a side character. Here is Tano's promotional image. Official link to the website: http://www.roji649.com/kyozetsu/
      (Source)
    title kyozetsu 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I certainly have been missing her and thanks for the updates! Actually I did see her on my screen yesterday evening, I was watching a video of the AKB48 Young Members Nationwide Tour concert at SSA on 2015/03/25 and the camera was on her very frequently. However IMO she was the best dancer there and perhaps the camera director was aware of that! I see that CDJapan has the DVD of '13gatsu no Onna no Ko' listed but as usual there are no English subs: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/GADS-2267

Good to know that she'll be in a new stage play and I hope her career will flourish!

• Like Like x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I myself was watching the 2012 Saitama Super Arena concerts over the weekend, and Tano had only been a kenkyuusei for 11 months, so she wasn't on camera that much. However, Day 2 was also the concert where she got promoted alongside Juri, Karen, Kawaei and Renacchi – it feels overshadowed by the announcement of the Tokyo Dome 2012 concert and Acchan's graduation announcement :^^;:

I also own the DVD for Tano's other movie, "Linking Love," but it also doesn't have any subtitles. As my laptop doesn't have a DVD drive, I can only watch it on my TV and guess the context/conversation based on the 20% I understand [hehe] I believe I'll also want to buy the 13gatsu no Onna no Ko DVD. My aim is to continually improve my Japanese and maybe eventually I can subtitle them for others.

I'm very happy that Tano has been consistently busy ever since her graduation, despite COVID impacting live performances very much. If she were a TV/movie actress, I would have been less worried, but her main career focuses on stage plays and musicals, so I was worried. Only one of her stage plays (SAMBA NIGHT 2020) was cancelled and she ended up starring in a movie and an online drama instead for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I agree with all of this. It's nice to see how she's booked and busy even during a pandemic. I miss seeing her in AKB, but she is thriving and I am happy for her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In case anyone was wondering, the performances of Life: Untitled are going ahead. They obviously aim to meet government guidelines, but unlike AKB48's TDC concerts, it wasn't cancelled.

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 3
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    "Jamie" is coming to Japan, and Yuka is starring in it!

A cropped image of Tano's picture on the promotional image:
    Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 10.26.14.jpg

Full poster/promo images:
    EvHwcBWU4AIH_JF.jpeg EvHwcRPUcAIun6h.jpeg EvHwcIxVcAILe0l.jpeg

News:
    https://enterstage.jp/news/2021/02/84378.html
    [HIDE]
    It has been decided that the British blockbuster musical "Jamie" will be performed on stage in the summer of 2021. Starring Morisaki Win, Takahashi Fu (WATWING), Aran Kei and others.

A musical was created based on the documentary "Jamie: Drag Queen at 16", which aired on BBC in the UK in 2011. The musical is called "Jamie" (Original Title: EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE). In 2017, it premiered at the Sheffield Theatre in South Yorkshire, England, which was the location of the documentary, and it was expanded to the London West End in the same year. It was an exceptional blockbuster, with live screenings and movie showings (scheduled to be released in Japan), and received nominations in five categories for the UK's highest theatre award, the Lawrence Olivier Awards.

What is depicted is a 16-year-old high school student, Jamie New, who had the dream of becoming a Drag Queen, and overcoming protests voiced in his surroundings. The motto is "your life is your own, live for yourself" and it is an incredibly happy musical that shows how modern society seeks diversity and tremendous love.

One of the actors playing Jamie is Morasaki, who has been active internationally. He starred in Steven Spielberg's "Ready Player One" and played Tony in season 2 of "West Side Story." Another actor for Jamie is Takahashi, a member of the dance and vocal group "WATWING". He made his brilliant musical debut in the role of L in "Death Note THE MUSICAL" in 2020.

Margaret, who looks after Jamie, is played by Aran Kei, who was an active part of the Takarazuka Revue Star Troupe, and who has won the 28th Yomiuri Theater Award for Outstanding Actress for the role of Professor Wilkinson in the "Billy Elliott" musical that was performed last summer.

The heroine Pritti is taken up by a former member of the popular idol group ANGERME. Even after graduating, Tamura Meimi has been utilizing her vocal abilities in musicals. The second actress performing this role is played by Yamaguchi Nonoka, who has been active as an actress and model since the dissolution of E-girls.

Then there is Sato Ryuuji, who has played many characters in popular performances such as the musical "Touken Ranbu" by Kiyomitsu Kashu, and Yabe Masaki, the guitarist from the dance rock band "DISH//". They will play Dean, who is Jamie's antagonist. Addtionally, Jamie's classmates include Ito Kanoko, Ota Masaki, Kawahara Kazuma, Konishi Eito, Suzuki Emiko, Tano Yuka, Rina Frank, MAOTO and others.

Higuchi Asami and Misaki Rion play the role of the realist teacher Miss Hedge. Yoshino Keigo, Izumi Yohei and Nagano Akihiko will play the roles of the drag queens Tray and Laika, who know everything about the bitterness and sweetness. Hosaka Chizu will play the role of Ray, a friend of Margaret's who also supports Jamie. Imai Kiyotaka plays the role of Jamie's father and one of the drag queens Sanda. Ishikawa Zen will play the role of Hugo, the legendary drag queen Loco Chanelle, who supports Jamie's dream. The musical "Jamie" will be performed in Tokyo this summer, in August 2021. There are also plans for Osaka and Aichi performances.
    [/HIDE]

https://natalie.mu/stage/news/417836
    [HIDE]
    This work is a musical based on the documentary "Jamie: Drag Queen at 16," which was broadcast on the BBC in the UK. It premiered in South Yorkshire, England, where the documentary was set, and then expanded to the West End. It has also been decided it would be made into a movie.

Jamie, a 16-year-old high school student, has the dream of becoming a drag queen and plans to appear in the prom in "his own" outfit. He tries to push towards his dream after his mother gave him bright red high heels, but his school and family strongly protest.

It is now premiering in Japan and Jamie will be portrayed in a coupling cast by Morisaki Win and Takahashi Fu (WATWING). Other performers include Aran Kei, who plays Jamie's mother Margaret, Tamura Meimi and Yamaguchi Nonoka, who play the heroine Pritti, and Sato Ryuuji and Yabe Masaki (DISH//), who play Jamie's antagonist Dean. Higuchi Asami and Misaki Rion play the role of the teacher Miss Hedge, and Yoshino Keigo, Izumi Yohei and Nagano Akihiko will play the drag queens Tray and Laika. Furthermore, Hosaka Chizu has been cast as Margaret's friend Ray, and Imai Kiyotaka will play Jamie's father and the drag queen Sanda. Ishikawa Zen was cast as Hugo and the legendary drag queen Loco Chanelle, who supports Jamie.

Morisaki said, "I want you to meet Jamie soon. I'm nervous of singing and dancing. I wonder if I should practise early. There are many 'walls' I have to overcome, but I'm really looking forward to it. We're waiting for you at the theater."

Takahashi also said, "I can really feel the difficulty of playing a character like Jamie this time, so I hope I can learn many things from Morisaki Win-san, who also plays Jamie. We're not working together, but we're working together, so I hope we can improve each other, learn from each other, and make this piece even better." He seemed enthusiastic. Performances will also be held in Osaka and Aichi.
    [/HIDE]

Teaser:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm really happy to see they keep using her for Drop Tokyo. I think the first time they featured Tanochan was back in October 2020.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    In connection with 'Jamie' the HoriPro Stage YT channel has posted some Q&A videos with the individual cast members, here's the one with Tanochan:

A question list is given in the notes. Via Google Translate:
    1. Morning type? Night Type?
    2. What do you do before going to bed at night?
    3. What is the first thing to do when you wake up in the morning?
    4. What did you eat last night?
    5. Great with this! What is that food?
    6. What is your first relaxing time?
    7. What are your favorite subjects when you were a student?
    8. What is your favorite word?
    9. Planned? Impulsive?
    10. How would you describe yourself in one word?
    11. What was your dream when you were a high school student?
    12. What if you were a high school student talking to yourself now?

The official page at https://horipro-stage.jp/stage/jamiemusicaljp2021/ has downloadable posters and a new short promotional video:

• Like Like x 1
  16. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm very excited about this!

Two days ago, Tano made a cryptic twitter post saying "That one group will make an announcement tomorrow..." and I was unsure whether it would be about AKB48, but then it was! Some 12th gen members watched their own first performance again, and commented on it at the same time. Tano couldn't participate in it due to schedule clashes with her current musical ("Jamie"), but she's most likely going to be part of the 10th Anniversary Stage!

I honestly didn't think I'd see Tano on stage again, except for maybe when Tomu graduates. This makes me very excited!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    One thing is sure, this is a certified (ex) AKB idol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She did so well in the reunion! Loved her mushi no ballad and make otoko. I missed her in AKB and this was such a great reunion. Go 12th gen

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Apologies, long post incoming! First, onto the obvious news! The 12th Generation 10 Year Anniversary Performance~ :1st:

Tano ran into Kitazawa Saki and Yasuda Kana during practice. + a picture of all the performing 12th Gen members taking a selfie during rehearsals
    16th june 1.jpg 19th june 1.jpg 10th may 1.jpg

And here are some group pictures from 12th Gen, including one with Karen in her Zenza girls outfit:
    20th june 1.jpg 20th june 2.jpg 20th june 7.jpg

From Tano's twitter, with the caption "As usual. #TanoTomu" – she's making fun of the way she's always been clingy and jealous with Tomu, and when Tomu is hugging Miyuu, Tano looks sour [hehe]
    20th june 3.jpg 20th june 4.jpg 20th june 5.jpg

You can still watch the performance here, behind a paywall https://www.dmm.com/en/lod/akb48/-/detail/=/cid=akb48c21062001/ If you search the hashtag #12期10周年公演 on twitter you might be able to find some clips though :fear:

Funny thing about the NO WAY MAN performance, from Tomu's twitter
    The setlist was as follows:
    [HIDE]
    • 00. Romance Kakuranbo (Iwata Karen / Zenza Girl)
    • 00. overture
    • 01. Inseki no Kakuritsu
    • 02. Ice no Kuchidzuke
    • 03. Oogoe Diamond
    • 04. Everyday, Kachuusha
    • MC
    • 05. Heart Gata Virus (Omori Miyuu, Tano Yuka, Muto Tomu)
    • 06. Dakishimeraretara (Iwata Karen, Sasaki Yukari, Hirata Rina)
    • 07. Mushi no Ballad (Tano Yuka)
    • 08. Pajama Drive (Omori Miyuu, Sasaki Yukari, Hirata Rina)
    • 09 Enjou Rosen (Iwata Karen, Muto Tomu)
    • 10. Make Otoko
    • MC
    • 11. 100 Meter Conbini
    • 12. Erai Hito ni Naritakunai
    • 13. Team 12th Gen Oshi
    • 14. NO WAY MAN
    • 15. BINGO!
    • 16. Yuuhi wo Miteiruka?
    • VTR – the history of 12th Gen
    • EN01. 1994-nen no Raimei
    • EN02. Honest Man
    • EN03. Otona e no Michi
    • MC
    • VTR – Video message from Rocket Punch
    • EN04. 10nen Sakura
    [/HIDE]

Next, I don't want to forget about the Jamie performances that have been happening for weeks now! Here are a bunch of articles on the musical:
    http://www.edgeline-tokyo.com/entertainment/71364
    https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20210509-1885703/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2192720/full/
    https://www.astage-ent.com/stage-musical/s166458.html
    https://ideanews.jp/archives/109458

Here is a digest video with a mix of all the songs they perform during the musical. Tano appears in a few songs

Full performance of the songs "Dare mo Shiranai" (English Title: You Don't Even Know It), "Atama no Naka no Kabe" (Wall In My Head), "Spotlight" and "Kurayama no Nukete" (Out of the Darkness)

Some press release photos (from the links above) and Tano in the Jamie tshirt (from her own twitter)
    9th may 1.jpg 9th may 2.jpg 9th may 3.jpg 10th may 2.jpg 10th may 3.jpg 10th may 4.jpg

From the official Jamie Musical twitter account, here is also a short clip of Tano in her stage outfit talking about the musical
    https://twitter.com/jamiemusicaljp/status/1397477616236392448

Third, Tano appeared again in the Drop Tokyo Collection. The first set of images is from May 8th and the second one is from May 11th
    8th may 5-min.jpg 8th may 6-min.jpg 8th may 7-min.jpg 8th may 8-min-2.jpg 8th may 9-min-2.jpg 8th may 10-min-2.jpg
    https://droptokyo.com/freshsnaps/ID/?id=291817#5
    11th may 1-min.jpg 11th may 2-min.jpg 11th may 3-min-2.jpg 11th may 4-min-2.jpg 11th may 5-min-2.jpg 11th may 6-min-2.jpg
    https://droptokyo.com/freshsnaps/ID/?id=292121#1

Finally, Tano was also photographed by Yatsuya Yokokawa. I've apparently reached the image link as I keep getting an error message, but if someone replies or 24 hours are up, I'll add them. Here are, in any case, the links to the pictures:

Link to Tano's individual posts
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COhvmtLBSBK/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COkSikRBMjq/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COmYbikBXM-/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COmzOsKBwkW/
    Link to Yatsuya's individual posts
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COhzuOFAoMv/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COkzbh3AIfp/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COmkqQTA5tw/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COnAto-AQDG/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2