1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I didn't expect Moeka to rank in her first year mostly because we haven't seen enough of her yet, her debut stage was barely a month before elections. She is one of the new girls with biggest hype but it takes time to build a fandom that is willing to spend a lot of money for you, a month is way too little... but I know she can do great next year, and I like that she can work hard for the next year while having a goal of ranking in elections. it's good to have goals, it can keep Moeka motivated to do better and better and improve herself. I want her to grow her popularity and fandom step by step.

Also, I'm late but I need to write about Moeka's debut stage back in early May! I actually watched the full stage right away! (yet I'm here, one month later, to finally comment about it! LOL) I really enjoyed it! I like the setlist, I'm glad, because this means I will probably watch more stages and see Moeka's growth as performer. it's amazing that she got a solo stage with Mushi no Ballad, and wow her voice! I can't believe she sounds that good on her debut stage... There's way too much potential! She also looks adorable! She really gave her best and performed with all energy.

This was a very good debut stage, but of course there is room for improvements, and I'm glad to read that Moeka herself rated her performance low even if she did better than what she rated LOL. when comparing to the 16th gen who have been performing for a year, Moeka's energy was bigger but less controlled, it's kinda cute and endearing though ^-^ but yeah she will learn to control it better with time, same with things like expressions, and Mc-ing and all. but Moeka did really well for a first stage, she tried to talk during Mc, she tried to give reactions, she has energy, she made expressions, her voice is just great... She has all that is necessary to be an ace! of course the visuals too. I'm excited to see her grow as an idol <3

• Like Like x 7
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

OMG these UTB photos! Moeka looks adorable! The photo where she's on the street wearing a bright blue uniform is my favorite, so fresh and cute <3

Btw I saw this on the group thread (credit to Kuura) -

16-member senbatsu consisting of 16th gen and D3 members is going to appear at the 33rd Tonegawa fireworks festival on July 14th (2018/07/14).

16th gen: Inagaki Kaori, Shoji Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Taya Misaki, Maeda Ayaka, Michieda Saki, Yasuda Kana, Yamauchi Mizuki
    D3: Otake Hitomi, Katsumata Saori, Kobayashi Ran, Sato Shiori, Tada Kyoka, Yahagi Moeka, Honda Sora

More activities for Moeka! Looking forward to it ^-^/

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She's a true blessing to the eyes :cute:
    Looking forward to the scans <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I saw Moeka perform at the theater today (unfortunately I had a very bad standing space, but I still managed to see about half of the stage [hehe]). While Moeka is not really my type since I'm more into cool idols rather than typical cute idols, I have to admit she is really pretty and a good performer. She's in center position for many group songs and you honestly can't tell her apart from 16th gens in terms of skill. I was quite impressed when during the seeing off, instead of standing upright on the stage and waving to fans, she bends to get closer to the fans' faces - clearly she is good at fanservice [hehe]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    From all her nicknames I think Monta stuck with me the most

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    We have permission to call her Monta once a week [hehe]
    I really like it too <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Moeka not part of Team K shonichi line up..i think this is the best for her
    no need to be rush to introduce her to the world..even though they already know lol

9. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Come on... You guys really expect a Kenkyuusei to appear on Shounichi where the team has abundance member?

10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yeah we learn that from Hiwatan

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They probably want to use her popularity to attract fans to the other KKS stages and whatnot.

Plus, it's not as if she won't under for it from the 2nd performance onward. :^^;:

12. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dont worry once AkiPig gets inspired to make K7 she will get her own unit :hehe:

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is good imo. I'm interested to see which position she will sub for, I guess probably not the center, but maybe she can be the sub-sub-center (LOL) the 3rd choice, that would be really great for her. and on other performances, she could replace one of the members who's unit center, that would be nice! I think that's enough of a push for her if she manages to get these things (or one of them). I feel like what matters now for Moeka is to 1) improve her performance skills by performing in the theater very often, 2) build a fandom little by little, with theater, photoshoots, variety shows etc. 3) do well at handshake. and if management eventually wants to put her in the spotlight then they should do it sometime next year, hopefully if she manages to rank, it would be ideal!

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Moeka:ome::ome:

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    MOEKAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY :mail::ome::cry2:
    I will always love you <3

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Moeka :ome::ome:

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Pretty sure she just said she was born on "bikini day" (apparently yesterday was bikini day). Then she attached her own photo in a bikini for "everyone who doesn't have enough of Yahagi".

16 might be the legal age for bikini gravure (I wouldn't know for sure) but it's not what the tweet was about.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy Birthday Moeka! This is her first birthday as a member of AKB <3
    So excited to see her growth as idol. and I look forward to her Birthday Stage at theater!

:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

20. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So how do you feel about Moeka forming a unit with Miichan?
    I personally love Miichan A LOT so seeing this made me cry. <3
    Only 1st gen + Future ACE
    I changed my mind I love this event [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1