1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@naruse Just curious, is it something that she said to you during handshake or something you read online? I'm really curious about it but I can't tell if it's something good or bad from what you said... but if it's something that she told fans during handshake, wouldn't it be ok to share it with us here? I really want to know ._. and yes I hope she keep her social medias...

• Agree Agree x 11
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Someone posted the full parts of Moeka in the 2nd singing competition!
    This includes performances, talk, and the final results when she won. <3

Moeka posted a lot of TikTok videos lately, she's adorable! #1 - #2 - #3

• Like Like x 6
  3. Dilie

Dilie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yabuki Nako
    Oh watch these videos of her singing is good and bad at the same time, she's so talented and could be such an idol and help for the group, what a shame :(

I can't help but think how Yuihan is getting so pretty omg (she always was but now is in a grow woman way), but anyway, this is for another thread

• Like Like x 3
  4. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    She's being forced out. It's written all over her face. Either her parents have decided for her or something else is going on, but she is definitely not graduating by choice.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It makes a lot of sense given how much she cried when announcing it

6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    191110 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-11-10)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.net/video/16478

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    191117 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-11-17)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.net/video/16571

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I learned something interesting today, I was watching Paruru's new IG post where she posted a video that seems to be taken with TikTok and the background song is Saikyou Twintail! but with changed voices (like anime-style and faster LOL). I was surprised that Saikyou Twintail is on TikTok :O so I went to the Saikyou Twintail video on Youtube, and I saw other japanese people mentioning it in the comments in the past month, so it seems to be real. I also searched it on Twitter and saw a lot of people posting about it. That's great! I didn't expect that the song would get more attention especially since it's a b-side, this is so random LOL this was Moeka's very first song in AKB single and also her first center. it's nice that people know it now (even if many might not know that it's an AKB song LOL) and it's nice seeing them sing along to the lyrics (and Paruru was so cute). it's such a cute song <3

Speaking of Paruru, she started following Moeka on IG! it's great! I love them <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is an old video message that Moeka did for AKBINGO! She's SO cute in this!

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Hearing AKB's new song Aisuruhito makes me so sad. If Moeka hadn't announced her graduation yet she might be in the line-up, it's really fit Moeka's voice and it can show Moeka's singing ability. When AkB fnally realase a truely ballad song, our center lost the oppotunity because of graduation. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree, Moeka's voice would be really perfect for songs like Aisuru Hito. Since her graduation announcement, she hasn't been in any performance or anything of AKB. I think all she has is Mirai Monster... it's weird that she is so absent, I know she is still very new and all, but since she was picked as center and got some recognition, I thought management would show her a little here and there until her graduation. Not sure if it's management's decision or Moeka isn't available for other reasons (maybe personal reasons).

Anyway I thought about it and it's interesting, Moeka actually only got 5 songs in her career in AKB. it's so little, but she was the center for most of them though haha. Her first song was Saikyou Twintail (new gen b-side) where she was center, then Jiwaru Days (a-side) where she was in senbatsu, then Okujo Kara Sakebu (new gen unit b-side) where she was center, then Hatsukoi Door (SakamichiAKB b-side) where she was in senbatsu, and lastly Sustainable (a-side) where she was center. 3/5 centers, LOL. Technically she should get a solo song after she won the singing competition, I really hope it's a ballad because none of her 5 songs are ballads, and her voice is perfect for ballads... it's such a waste that she couldn't be in Aisuru Hito.

Today Moeka updated Twitter with a photo, she reminds everyone about the backstage documentary of the 2nd singing competition that will air on TBS!

001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Will Moeka attend the team K TDC concert this December or not?

13. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    She wasn't in the announced line-up.

Actually, only 4 team K member wasn't in the announced line-up: 2 kenkyuusei, Yokochan (on hiatus), and Moeka.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    191124 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-11-24)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.net/video/16700

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka was in a performance of AKB at Kokoro no Kajin Tachi Special, this was recorded 2 months ago apparently. For a moment I thought management gave her something, but it seems like she won't have much before her graduation ;w; I wish she can be in Kouhaku though, it would be nice if she can be there at least once before leaving ;w; The performances:

Heavy Rotation, 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki, Koisuru Fortune Cookie + special songs cover

https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1201090083878662145
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1201090339424980992
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1201090484594069504
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1201110630708572161

Moeka is so easy to spot with her short haircut LOL she's really cute and she did great <3

Some screenshots that include Moeka:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg
    005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Some of her latest TikTok videos, Moeka is adorable: #1 - #2
    For the 2nd one she wrote: "I tried to draw a heart but it really failed" LOL

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    191201 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-12-01)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.net/video/16796

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was looking at Moeka's Twitter and there are some nice things of recent weeks: Moeka posted screenshots of her talks with Sasshi, where she gifted stickers to Sasshi, and they're frog stickers LOL she really loves frogs, she also quoted a tweet about frog earrings (what even XD). Moeka also wished a happy birthday to Sasshi, with of course... a frog gif LOL.

and apparently Moeka went to Korea recently? and met Juri. She posted a tweet with photos of them together, but she deleted it (maybe Juri's agency didn't allow her to post the photos) however I'll post here the photos that she posted. and then recently she posted a photo of herself with food, and she said Juri bought it for her (probably from the time when they met).

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

So cute! I'm glad Moeka made friends inside AKB, even if they had a short time to get to know each other but she became very close with Sasshi, Juri and more members <3

Btw, the special documentary for the 2nd singing competition aired, I found some of the videos, one video that got attention is when Moeka finished her performance and cried, she went backstage and found Naachan who comfort her, you can watch here with translation. it's sweet ;_; there's also some interview parts and all, here's some interview of Moeka.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB performed at FNS today, it was live, and they performed Sustainable! I'm glad to see Moeka with AKB again, it's been a while ;_; I really thought they wouldn't perform Sustainable again ;_; I'm really glad they did! and it gives me hope that Moeka might be in Kouhaku if management made AKB perform Sustainable for FNS! Here's the performance:

it was so cute in the end when Moeka started waving and throwing kisses then Naachan and other girls followed and waved too LOL :blush:

• Like Like x 5
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's got time to fly to Korea but doesn't have time to appear in theater? :hmm:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think her absence from theater isn't a problem of time, I don't think she'll have a birthday stage and maybe not even a graduation stage at theater at this point. idk what happened but there has to be a reason and I doubt it's just her choice, or else management wouldn't have made her center and push her, and she doesn't have that power anyway.

I think a while ago we discussed this but yeah there's probably something, and in the previous page, naruse said that there is a reason for her graduation and that it can explain why she was absent from theater (and explain other things). Moeka said it to some fan during handshake, but we don't have more info on this and we might even never know this reason...

But since she's graduating anyway I guess it doesn't matter anymore now, she barely has activities with AKB overall nowadays. I was just making a guess about her going to Korea, but it's not confirmed when/where these photos were taken. Honestly, I just hope she enjoys her last months in AKB and do some idol activities here and there before leaving. I won't be surprised if she doesn't do theater and I'm kinda over it LOL I feel like there's a lot that we don't know and we won't have explanations so I'll just take things as they are.