Goudo Saki (Goudochan) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    GOUDO SAKI
    [​IMG]
    Team: KII
    Name: Goudo Saki (神門沙樹)
    Nickname: Goudochan (荒井ちゃん)
    Height: 168cm
    Blood Type: B
    Birthdate: January 29, 1996
    Birthplace: Shimane, Japan

2. Key

Key Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I'm watching this girl closely since kii's members pick her >->o
    daaarrnn :XD:

3. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

She has the funniest personality lol Looking forward to her!

4. kunomazu

kunomazu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yakatamiki
    This girl will rock u like u never had a rock before.. :omfg:
    Wait what..?! LoL.. :^^;:

[​IMG]

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Goudo.jpg
    Happy birthday Goudochan !! :ome:Things have been looking good for her as of late with her first gravure appearance recently(her pictures was stunning in GTV release so she became a talking point when it came out and She also recently appeared in Big One Girls which is more of a fashion magazine rather than gravure) and her popularity have been steady going up at a fast rate in the KII stage(Her performance is decent now compare to the bambi on ice she once used to be ). Also with Mizuho graduating and SKE senbatsu being at it's weakest point ever there's a pretty good chance she makes it into senbatsu for next single.

6. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    My favorite draft sei made it into senbatsu!!!! :ome::banana:I was so worried that she wouldnt get picked at all at the draft and she has since proved me and my doubts wrong (quite happy that I was wrong though :hehe:)

7. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I don't know much about goudochan but I'm wondering why did the management choose her to be in the senbatsu than others? Does she have a strong fan base? I'm not saying she don't deserved it I'm just curious.

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She have a very strong local fanbase in Shimane and her popularity in KII have been raising at a fast rate for a while now to the point where she's senbatsu worthy. And you have to take Mizuho and Airin gradution into consideration as they were one of the main reason why Saki is included in this single senbatsu. Because in term of popularity in KII she was just next in line after Nao,Churi,Minarun and Sally of the remaining KII member. so she was pretty much the next ideal girl to push for KII right after Naochan and Yuuchan(she's included in SKEs future among the KII fans).
    Her seitansai also took place today if you are interested.
    goudo2.jpg goudo4.jpg Goudo.jpg
    Her pics were really beautiful in GTV vol.37.
    Also I'm sure her height will be a major advantage when she get more magazine works in the future(Even though it's her complex).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  9. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Ahh ok thanks for the info. How about her performance in theater? Is she doing good? Like singing, dancing and mcing.. I rarely watch theater shows and I don't follow closely the draft members except sana. And off the topic about natsuki how's she doing?

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Performance wise she have really comes a long way from being one of the worst dancer among the draftee to being quite good now(KII have raised her well) b. Her singing and expression was also pretty weak but she have also fixed those issues and is decent at both thing now.
    MC wise she is also way more open than before and is quite fun to listen to during MCs. Blog post is one of her strong point and her openness is something the fans really like.

Nakki is still the most popular KKS by far (Still top 3 among the 6th gen)and everything have been going really well for her as of late. All that's really left is for her to get promoted. And she's still utilizing every single tools she have at her disposal in order to promote herself. And I believe that no matter what team she end up on she'll climb into the senbatsu within a year.

incase you're talking about Natsuki in KII
    Nacchi is still a work in progress in many different way but performance wise she's starting to look decent now but there's certainly a lot of room to improve.
    One thing she got going for her is that she have finally solidify her position in KII because before with KII being so full there was plenty of time where she was completely left out and couldn't perform at all(it was a pretty sad situation to be in) but due to recent graduations in KII she have finally got the position in the unit "Usotsuki na Dachou" with Ruka moved to Cross which is huge for her because she can now regularly perform. She's obviously have a long way to go popularity wise due to the position she was put in the first place but age is one of her main strength being the youngest in SKE even with 7th gen coming in.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  11. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

My fault takatsuka natsuki is what I mean.:^^;: Anyway, thanks for the answer.

12. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Congrats for being in Senbatsu, Goudochan! <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. trxsh

trxsh Member

I noticed her for the first time in the MSte performance of "Coquettish". She's very pretty!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it's really heart-warming how she went from being literally at the bottom of KII (look at the 2014 group pic and Da da machine gun position) to senbatsu girl, i'm very happy

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

I am so done.
    . sakicomp.jpg

16. Fani Chairani

Fani Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    01 - 2.jpg

Goudochan look very cute

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Get well soon, Goudochan. :(

18. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

sad to know that Guodochan announced her graduation today and I wish her the best of luck in her future.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  20. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    My first time experiencing the leaving of an oshi.... :cry2:
    I understand her reasoning and support her choice.
    tbh during the actual draft didn't think she was going to be chosen let alone first pick so I'm already really glad that we had the chance to see Sakichan as an idol even just for a little bit.

Arigatou Saki, for being SKE KII member:inlove: