1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hata Sawako (Shawako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she has been cast on the anime "Iya no Kao sare nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai" which translates "I Want You To Make a Disgusted Face and Show Me Your Underwear" [hehe]

poster
    [​IMG]

it isn't known yet which season it will start
    her character's name is Takayama Maria but i'm not sure which one is she on the poster

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Excited for 2nd season of Bandori!

3. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Around 2016-2017, there were rumors (both printed and online) that either Hata Sawako (most targeted) or Ono Erena was working as a prostitute.
    For example, a magazine stated that a (originally unnamed) 48 idol who was born in Osaka, debuted in 2009 and graduated as an undergirl, was working as a prostitute in Tobita Shinchi, Osaka's red light district.
    According to another source, her price is 21000 JPY/30 minutes. The brothel's name wasn't mentioned in either sources. Many people quickly pointed that she was Hata Sawako.
    Note that this rumor is a distinct rumor, completely unrelated to the rumor that Takamatsu Eri was a delivery health girl in Tokyo. Given that Eri's shop allegedly charged 800000 for 120 minutes.
    Personally, I don't believe this rumor. Hata Sawako had at least 17 significant works in 2016, 15 in 2015 and more than 20 in 2017. She was extremely unlikely to either need to do or having time for that moonlight job.

https://bakusai.com/thr_res/acode=6/ctgid=137/bid=1177/tid=5224528/

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1