Kito Momona (Momonya) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

This is a quick way to earn good money. Anyone heard anything about Ricotin? She had a 6-movie contract (although I read now that she did 5 movies), got her money and moved on, married and bore a child. Same will happen with Yonechan and with every other girl who decides to go that way (Erepyon, Nacchan, Seira and Kinchan for example, being the voluptuous ones).

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

who will be next ?? what are the odds of kato tomoko going to the 'other route' ??

3. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    So is this Muteki as good as S1 and Prestige? Never heard of it before.

4. kawaeski

kawaeski Kenkyuusei

Bulevar Mira, Belgrade - Former Yugoslav Republic
    Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Muteki and S1 are part of Hokuto Corporation but if you asked bout Muteki to some AV avid fans, they would say : "Muteki just so-so"

well, Muteki known-well with specialized in casting mainstream entertainers in their video debuts and there was a rumour said Muteki just so-so because they didn't performed real penetration (pardon if my words too offence you all)

5. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Just bought the dvd in tokyo. Will report on it soon

6. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I just watched it. It is surprisingly not gross lol. When I watched the Rumi one, I was mortified. This one is really different. Momona is very natural.

7. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Sadly it's really dificult to find the ex-AKB members vids online... or at least I can't, I was curious to watch Rumi's and Momona's :p

8. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yea they are probably on torrent or you have to go to dmm r18. Don't watch the rumi one. It was horrific.

9. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    If only someone kind enough to translate the interview part :^O^:

10. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  11. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
  12. kenchanayoh

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Her DVD was top 3 for around 4-5 months on DMM. This is quite an accomplishment

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    To be honest, SKE is the group I follow the least (except for few members), and recently been digging old material. Too bad I didn't like or cared about Momona back then! She is beautiful and I liked her onstage.

Even if she's following 'the route' now, it's a good thing that she is still active and not out of the radar; she is going to release another DVD and a photobook in a couple weeks, but it's a bit delicate to talk about that here, right?

To those interested, she's still pretty active in social media as well (as Mikami Yua).
    Instagram (cute pictures!)
    Twitter (nsfw since it's promoting her DVD)

I found recent pictures from a photoshoot; she is so pretty! Wonder why she didn't tried to be just a regular fashion/gravure model.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  14. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

its seems that Kito is the new goldmine of Muteki. After two succesfull av dvd releases she's going to release her third Av dvd in february,
    i Dont know how much Av idols earns in that industry but i guess she earning a lot of money to decide to stay in this industry. If she becomes very popular she have the possibility to jump to the 'Normal' entertainment and variety industry like other av and gravure idols did before...

15. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Just found out now that she is one of the newest member of ebisu muscats. From a jpop idol to av idol and now back to jpop/av idol. It really looks like she's doing well as an av idol and she has many job offers now and to become a member of ebisu muscats means she's doing well in av. To be with kirara asuka, uehara ai and kojima minami is great for her.

16. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wow, what a surprise, now she will come out on TV more than in SKE48. :^^;:
    I'm glad for her.:D

17. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

Kito just won the DMM AV Awards Best Newcomer actress. Congratulations!!

This is a huge moment for her AV career winning one of the most prestigious award in the industry.

Some pics the ceremony
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kaotan and Aburi Riho congratulates her on Twitter

18. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Congratulations Momona Yua and men! Btw her face gets somehow artificial, doesn't it?

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She has a nice body, so it was expected. I'm kinda surprised how SKE48 members are mentioning the whole thing given how taboo AV is, especially for idols (and a former one at that).

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Kaori is pretty controversial as she is exactly the type to say something and Riho graduated, so not too big a shock.